Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Flight Nurse Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Board of Certification for Emergency Nursing® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Flight Nurse Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 475 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 322 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Flight Nurse Certification Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Flight Registered Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Flight Nurse Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls flight nurse prep questions, flight nurse review questions, and flight nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Flight Nurse Certification Examination. 381 authors and 8 editors have contributed to the development of the Flight Nurse Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Flight Nurse Exam Overview
How many hours is the Flight Nurse Exam?
The Flight Nurse Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Flight Nurse Exam?
The Flight Nurse Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Flight Nurse Exam?
Topics include: General Principles of Transport Nursing Practice - 21%, Resuscitation Principles - 21%, Trauma - 21%, Medical Emergencies - 29%, and Special Populations - 8%
Flight Nurse Exam MCQs (475)
Our question bank for the Flight Nurse Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 11 questions
- Cardiovascular - 197 questions
- Connective Tissue - 1 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 31 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 35 questions
- Eyes - 2 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 16 questions
- Genitourinary - 3 questions
- Hematologic - 24 questions
- Infectious - 14 questions
- Integument - 16 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 36 questions
- Nervous - 88 questions
- Nutrition - 2 questions
- Obstetric - 11 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 17 questions
- Pulmonary - 191 questions
- Renal - 14 questions
- Surgery - 22 questions
- Toxicology - 27 questions
- Trauma - 188 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 40 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 14 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 25 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 4 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 64 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 32 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 279 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 14 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 261 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 23 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Causes - 96 questions
- Classification - 45 questions
- Differential - 95 questions
- Epidemiology - 4 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 46 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 41 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 47 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 33 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 23 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 23 questions
- History Physical - 369 questions
- Legal - 19 questions
- Pathophysiology - 177 questions
- Patient Education - 4 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 184 questions
- Toxicology - 11 questions
- Treatment Medical - 274 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 133 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 29 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 11 questions
- Clinical Education - 6 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 19 questions
- Drug Information - 13 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 14 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Flight Nurse Exam Articles (322)
Acute mountain sickness (AMS) is a syndrome that arises in non-acclimatized individuals who ascend to high altitudes. It is a form of acute altitud ...
The definition of mean arterial pressure (MAP) is the average arterial pressure throughout one cardiac cycle, systole, and diastole. MAP is influen ...
Succinylcholine chloride is a short-acting depolarizing neuromuscular blockade approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA ...
Hyperkalemia is defined as a serum or plasma potassium level above the upper limits of normal, usually greater than 5.0 mEq/L to 5.5 mEq/ ...
Emergency medical service (EMS) provides patient care in a variety of settings, from calm to chaotic. EMS providers frequently face challenges in g ...