Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Dermatology Nurse Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Dermatology Nurses Association® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Dermatology Nurse Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 335 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 234 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Certified Dermatology Nurse Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Dermatology Nurse Certified subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Dermatology Nurse Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls dermatology nurse prep questions, dermatology nurse review questions, and dermatology nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Certified Dermatology Nurse Examination. 237 authors and 10 editors have contributed to the development of the Dermatology Nurse Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Dermatology Nurse Exam Overview
How many hours is the Dermatology Nurse Exam?
The Dermatology Nurse Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the Dermatology Nurse Exam?
The Dermatology Nurse Exam is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the Dermatology Nurse Exam?
Topics include: Dermatology Nursing Practice Area: Dermatology – 55%, Surgical Dermatology – 30%, Phototherapy – 15%; Patient Problem Area: Infections – 15%, Tumors/Malignancies – 15%, Dermatitis – 13%, Papulosquamous Disorders – 13%, Photosensitivity/Photodamage – 9%. Hypersensitivities, Vasculitis, Infestations – 7%, Pigmentation/Vascular Disorders – 6%, Hair and Nails – 5%, Acne and Rosacea – 5%, Wounds and Ulcers – 5%, Bullous and Immune Disorders – 4%, and Miscellaneous – 3%
Dermatology Nurse Exam MCQs (335)
Our question bank for the Dermatology Nurse Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 38 questions
- Cardiovascular - 4 questions
- Connective Tissue - 10 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 3 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 7 questions
- Eyes - 4 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 3 questions
- Genetics - 5 questions
- Genitourinary - 13 questions
- Growth and Development - 1 questions
- Gynecologic - 3 questions
- Hematologic - 9 questions
- Infectious - 117 questions
- Integument - 402 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 10 questions
- Nervous - 15 questions
- Nutrition - 9 questions
- Obstetric - 8 questions
- Oncologic - 46 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 2 questions
- Pulmonary - 5 questions
- Surgery - 20 questions
- Toxicology - 9 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 2 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 1 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 15 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 32 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 5 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 56 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 2 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 141 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 192 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 3 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 5 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 6 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 142 questions
- Classification - 41 questions
- Differential - 193 questions
- Epidemiology - 9 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 45 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 25 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 3 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 39 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 2 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 8 questions
- History Physical - 380 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 146 questions
- Patient Education - 38 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 134 questions
- Toxicology - 5 questions
- Treatment Medical - 132 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 27 questions
- Clinical Education - 2 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 42 questions
- Drug Information - 32 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 13 questions
Dermatology Nurse Exam Articles (234)
Rosacea is a common chronic inflammatory disease that presents with recurrent flushing, erythema, telangiectasia, papules, or pustules on nose, chi ...
Neurofibromas are the most prevalent benign peripheral nerve sheath tumor. Often appearing as a soft, skin-colored papule or small subcutaneous nod ...
Dapsone has indications for several conditions, both dermatologic and non-dermatologic. The FDA-approved indications are leprosy and dermatiti ...
The Koebner phenomenon (KP), first described in 1876 by Heinrich Koebner, is the appearance of new skin lesions on previously unaffected skin secon ...
First described in 1919 by Hess and Meyers, carotenemia is the medical terminology describing yellow-orange skin pigmentation due to high caro ...