Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Dermatology Nurse Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Dermatology Nurses Association® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Dermatology Nurse Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 527 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 293 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Certified Dermatology Nurse Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Dermatology Nurse Certified subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Dermatology Nurse Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls dermatology nurse prep questions, dermatology nurse review questions, and dermatology nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Certified Dermatology Nurse Examination. 295 authors and 7 editors have contributed to the development of the Dermatology Nurse Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Dermatology Nurse Exam Overview
How many hours is the Dermatology Nurse Exam?
The Dermatology Nurse Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the Dermatology Nurse Exam?
The Dermatology Nurse Exam is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the Dermatology Nurse Exam?
Topics include: Dermatology Nursing Practice Area: Dermatology – 55%, Surgical Dermatology – 30%, Phototherapy – 15%; Patient Problem Area: Infections – 15%, Tumors/Malignancies – 15%, Dermatitis – 13%, Papulosquamous Disorders – 13%, Photosensitivity/Photodamage – 9%. Hypersensitivities, Vasculitis, Infestations – 7%, Pigmentation/Vascular Disorders – 6%, Hair and Nails – 5%, Acne and Rosacea – 5%, Wounds and Ulcers – 5%, Bullous and Immune Disorders – 4%, and Miscellaneous – 3%
Dermatology Nurse Exam MCQs (527)
Our question bank for the Dermatology Nurse Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 55 questions
- Cardiovascular - 8 questions
- Connective Tissue - 12 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 5 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 11 questions
- Eyes - 8 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 6 questions
- Genetics - 7 questions
- Genitourinary - 16 questions
- Growth and Development - 1 questions
- Gynecologic - 8 questions
- Hematologic - 11 questions
- Infectious - 170 questions
- Integument - 572 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 14 questions
- Nervous - 13 questions
- Nutrition - 10 questions
- Obstetric - 11 questions
- Oncologic - 68 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 4 questions
- Pulmonary - 6 questions
- Renal - 1 questions
- Surgery - 22 questions
- Toxicology - 11 questions
- Trauma - 9 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 4 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 19 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 33 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 4 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 77 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 6 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 161 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 224 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 4 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 2 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 6 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 219 questions
- Classification - 55 questions
- Differential - 289 questions
- Epidemiology - 15 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 73 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 43 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 12 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 57 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 5 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 13 questions
- History Physical - 552 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 253 questions
- Patient Education - 47 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 189 questions
- Toxicology - 10 questions
- Treatment Medical - 222 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 2 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 40 questions
- Clinical Education - 2 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 56 questions
- Drug Information - 46 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 12 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Dermatology Nurse Exam Articles (293)
Chronic venous insufficiency (CVI) typically refers to lower extremity edema, skin trophic changes, and discomfort secondary to venous hypertension ...
Benzoyl peroxide is an over-the-counter topical medication and is also an FDA-approved prescription medication for the treatment of acne vulgaris. ...
The epithelium is characterized by sheets of cells forming the body’s protective outer layer of skin and the lining of the gastrointestinal ( ...
Dermatophytes are fungi that invade keratinized tissues such as skin, hair, and nails. Derma ...
Diaper dermatitis is an inflammatory reaction of the skin of the perineal and perianal areas (diaper area). It is the most common skin disorder see ...