Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Corrections Nurse Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to National Commission on Correctional Healthcare® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Corrections Nurse Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 114 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 100 PubMed indexed review articles related to the CCHP® RN Certification. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Corrections Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Corrections Nurse Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls corrections nurse prep questions, corrections nurse review questions, and corrections nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the CCHP® RN Certification. 119 authors and 1 editors have contributed to the development of the Corrections Nurse Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Corrections Nurse Exam Overview
How many hours is the Corrections Nurse Exam?
The Corrections Nurse Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Corrections Nurse Exam?
The Corrections Nurse Exam is 80 - 100 questions.
What topics are covered on the Corrections Nurse Exam?
Topics include: Governance and Administration - 20-25%; Health Promotion, Safety, and Disease Prevention - 10-15%; Personnel and Training - 5-10%; Ancillary Health Care Services - 8-14%; Patient Care and Treatment - 15-20%; Special Needs and Services - 12-18%; and Medical-Legal Issues - 8-14%;
Corrections Nurse Exam MCQs (114)
Our question bank for the Corrections Nurse Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 1 questions
- Cardiovascular - 25 questions
- Connective Tissue - 1 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 4 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 24 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 13 questions
- Genitourinary - 7 questions
- Gynecologic - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 2 questions
- Infectious - 37 questions
- Integument - 10 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 4 questions
- Nervous - 14 questions
- Nutrition - 3 questions
- Obstetric - 4 questions
- Oncologic - 6 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 16 questions
- Pulmonary - 19 questions
- Renal - 7 questions
- Surgery - 3 questions
- Toxicology - 8 questions
- Trauma - 11 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 14 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 18 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 26 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 5 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 34 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 13 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 39 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 13 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 60 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 3 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 7 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 26 questions
- Classification - 8 questions
- Differential - 24 questions
- Epidemiology - 3 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 13 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 17 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 3 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 4 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 6 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 17 questions
- History Physical - 92 questions
- Legal - 4 questions
- Pathophysiology - 23 questions
- Patient Education - 12 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 30 questions
- Toxicology - 4 questions
- Treatment Medical - 67 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 6 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 7 questions
- Clinical Education - 2 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 4 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 4 questions
- Drug Information - 9 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 1 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 3 questions
Corrections Nurse Exam Articles (100)
Pneumococcal vaccines are vaccines that work against the bacteria . These vaccines come in two formulations, polys ...
Myocardial infarction (MI), colloquially known as “heart attack,” is caused by decreased or complete cessation of blood flow to a ...
Insulin is a peptide hormone secreted in the body by beta cells of islets of Langerhans of the pancreas and regulates blood glucose levels. Medical ...
Laryngeal cancers represent one-third of all head and neck cancers and maybe a significant source of morbidity and mortality. They are most often d ...
Pressure injuries are defined as localized damage to the skin as well as underlying soft tissue, usually occurring over a bony prominence or relate ...