Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Certified in Executive Nursing Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Nurses Credentialing Center® and American Organization for Nursing Leadership® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Certified in Executive Nursing Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$149Subscription per month per user
$359Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 673 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 109 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Certified in Executive Nursing Practice Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Nurse Executive subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Certified in Executive Nursing Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls nurse executive prep questions, nurse executive review questions, and nurse executive test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Certified in Executive Nursing Practice Examination. 96 authors and 4 editors have contributed to the development of the Certified in Executive Nursing Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Certified in Executive Nursing Exam Overview
How many hours is the Certified in Executive Nursing Exam?
The Certified in Executive Nursing Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Certified in Executive Nursing Exam?
The Certified in Executive Nursing Exam is 125 questions.
What topics are covered on the Certified in Executive Nursing Exam?
Topics include: Leadership - 34%, Quality and Safety - 24%, Human Capital Management - 14%, and Health Care Delivery - 27%
Certified in Executive Nursing Exam MCQs (673)
Our question bank for the Certified in Executive Nursing Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 1 questions
- Cardiovascular - 8 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 2 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 5 questions
- Eyes - 2 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 5 questions
- Genitourinary - 1 questions
- Growth and Development - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 2 questions
- Infectious - 16 questions
- Integument - 3 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 9 questions
- Nervous - 268 questions
- Nutrition - 3 questions
- Obstetric - 3 questions
- Oncologic - 3 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 81 questions
- Pulmonary - 5 questions
- Surgery - 7 questions
- Toxicology - 7 questions
- Trauma - 14 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 239 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 13 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 74 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 4 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 4 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 4 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 15 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 27 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 117 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 4 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 92 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 38 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 90 questions
- Causes - 9 questions
- Classification - 12 questions
- Differential - 21 questions
- Epidemiology - 21 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 4 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 5 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 2 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 97 questions
- History Physical - 40 questions
- Legal - 107 questions
- Pathophysiology - 5 questions
- Patient Education - 15 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 12 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Treatment Medical - 20 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 4 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 2 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 7 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 106 questions
- Clinical Education - 18 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 1 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 4 questions
Certified in Executive Nursing Exam Articles (109)
A tort is a civil wrong that causes harm to another person by violating a protected right. A civil wrong is an act or omission that is intentional, ...
Communication is a two-way process and good communication requires many skills. The two-way process consists of a person that will provide informat ...
In medical epidemiology, prevalence is defined as the proportion of the population with a condition at a specific point in time (point prevalence) ...
Adverse events (AE) frequently occur in any medical system, and at least one in ten patients are affected.
The critical concept of nursing shared governance is shared decision making between the bedside nurses and nurse leaders, which includes areas such ...