Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Diabetes Specialist Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Certification Board for Diabetes Care and Education® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Diabetes Specialist Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 230 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 94 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Certified Diabetes Educator Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Diabetes Care and Education Coordinator Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Diabetes Specialist Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls diabetes specialist nurse prep questions, diabetes specialtist nurse review questions, and diabetes nurse specialist test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Certified Diabetes Educator Examination. 124 authors and 1 editors have contributed to the development of the Diabetes Specialist Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Diabetes Specialist Exam Overview
How many hours is the Diabetes Specialist Exam?
The Diabetes Specialist Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the Diabetes Specialist Exam?
The Diabetes Specialist Exam is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the Diabetes Specialist Exam?
Topics include: Assessment of the Diabetes Continuum - 34%, Interventions for Diabetes Continuum - 50%, and Disease Management - 16%
Diabetes Specialist Exam MCQs (230)
Our question bank for the Diabetes Specialist Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Cardiovascular - 19 questions
- Connective Tissue - 2 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 255 questions
- Eyes - 4 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 10 questions
- Genitourinary - 1 questions
- Growth and Development - 1 questions
- Gynecologic - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 2 questions
- Infectious - 5 questions
- Integument - 14 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 5 questions
- Nervous - 9 questions
- Nutrition - 30 questions
- Obstetric - 12 questions
- Oncologic - 1 questions
- Pulmonary - 1 questions
- Renal - 9 questions
- Surgery - 1 questions
- Toxicology - 2 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 1 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 4 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 2 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 36 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 7 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 70 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 3 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 127 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 2 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 161 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 4 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 2 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 3 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 69 questions
- Classification - 20 questions
- Differential - 51 questions
- Epidemiology - 2 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 32 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 101 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 24 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 2 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 14 questions
- History Physical - 186 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 74 questions
- Patient Education - 57 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 92 questions
- Toxicology - 3 questions
- Treatment Medical - 138 questions
- Treatment Prehospital/EMS/Disaster - 3 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 11 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 43 questions
- Drug Information - 50 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 9 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 2 questions
Diabetes Specialist Exam Articles (94)
Glipizide is a second-generation sulfonylurea that is FDA-approved for the treatment of adults with diabetes mellitus type 2. Its use is as an adju ...
Hyperlipidemia is a condition that incorporates various genetic and acquired disorders that describe elevated lipid levels within the human body. H ...
The FDA has approved metoclopramide to treat nausea and vomiting in patients with gastroesophageal reflux disease (in patients who fail to res ...
Pregabalin got approval from the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 2004. It is used to treat pain and seizures.
Blood glucose monitoring helps to identify patterns in the fluctuation of blood glucose (sugar) levels that occur in response to diet, exercise, me ...