Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Case Manager Nurse Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Commission on Case Management Certification® and American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Case Manager Nurse Exam.
We have 100 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 41 PubMed indexed review articles related to the CMGT-BC® and CCM® Examinations. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Nurse Case Manager subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Case Manager Nurse Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls case manager nurse prep questions, case manager nurse review questions, and case manager nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the CMGT-BC® and CCM® Examinations. 42 authors and 3 editors have contributed to the development of the Case Manager Nurse Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Case Manager Nurse Exam Overview
How many hours is the Case Manager Nurse Exam?
The Case Manager Nurse Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Case Manager Nurse Exam?
The Case Manager Nurse Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Case Manager Nurse Exam?
Topics include: Professional Development - 20%; Care Coordination - 30%, Quality Management - 30%; and Health Promotion - 20%
Case Manager Nurse Exam MCQs (100)
Our question bank for the Case Manager Nurse Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Cardiovascular - 4 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 2 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1 questions
- Growth and Development - 2 questions
- Infectious - 6 questions
- Integument - 1 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 5 questions
- Nervous - 4 questions
- Oncologic - 2 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 33 questions
- Pulmonary - 2 questions
- Renal - 1 questions
- Surgery - 3 questions
- Trauma - 7 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 77 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 6 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 8 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 8 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 5 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 1 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 6 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 26 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 8 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 56 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 6 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 11 questions
- Causes - 2 questions
- Classification - 7 questions
- Epidemiology - 2 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 1 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 1 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 38 questions
- History Physical - 28 questions
- Legal - 78 questions
- Pathophysiology - 3 questions
- Patient Education - 3 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 8 questions
- Treatment Medical - 7 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 3 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 3 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 61 questions
- Clinical Education - 4 questions
- Drug Information - 1 questions
Case Manager Nurse Exam Articles (41)
SWOT Analysis (short for strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats) is a business strategy tool to assess how an organization compares to its c ...
Case management is defined as a health care process in which a professional helps a patient or client develop a plan that coordinates and integrate ...
Medical errors are a serious public health problem and a leading cause of death in the United States. It is challenging to uncover a consistent cau ...
Use of medical abbreviations in medicine is not new. Since the development of mainstream medicine nearly 200 years ago, abbreviations have been use ...
Workplace injuries are a major cause of disability and death. The workers' compensation system was developed to provide compensation workers for wo ...
Medical ethics is a required element of American physicians' formal training. Familiarity with ethical principles on a basic level is ne ...
Quality in the traditional sense pertains to examining whether a product or service meets its expected characteristics and satisfies the consumer&m ...
Health maintenance organizations (HMOs) are a type of managed care health insurance plan that features a network of health care providers that trea ...
Federal physician self-referral prohibition (42 USC 1395nn.), commonly referred to as the Stark law, is a set of regulations that pertain to physic ...
A language or communication barrier generally occurs between patients and medical personnel when a difference in the native language is present, or ...
Every state and territory in the US set laws to govern the practice of nursing. These laws are defined in the Nursing Practice Act (NPA). The NPA i ...
Ensuring the security, privacy and protection of patient healthcare data is critical for all healthcare personnel and institutions. In this ag ...
Advance directives are legal documents that are completed in advance of the need for major medical decisions to specify which healthcare optio ...
The United States is one of the largest advanced economies by gross domestic product (GDP) in terms of both nominal and purchasing power parity. Es ...
Julie Boyer MSN, RN, CCM Pembroke NH
Bette A Bogdan PhD, MSN, BSN, RN-BC, CCM, PHN Professor Winston-Salem State University COAT, CAPS Chichester NH
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required