Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Cardiac Vascular Nurse Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Nurse Credentialing Center® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Cardiac Vascular Nurse Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 1,240 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 552 PubMed indexed review articles related to the CVRN® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Cardiac Vascular Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Cardiac Vascular Nurse Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls cardiovascular nurse prep questions, cardiovascular nurse review questions, and cardiovascular nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the CVRN® Examination. 574 authors and 6 editors have contributed to the development of the Cardiac Vascular Nurse Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Cardiac Vascular Nurse Exam Overview
How many hours is the Cardiac Vascular Nurse Exam?
The Cardiac Vascular Nurse Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Cardiac Vascular Nurse Exam?
The Cardiac Vascular Nurse Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Cardiac Vascular Nurse Exam?
Topics include: Assessment and Diagnosis; Planning and Implementation; Evaluation and Modification; and Patient and Community Education
Cardiac Vascular Nurse Exam MCQs (1,240)
Our question bank for the Cardiac Vascular Nurse Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 12 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1378 questions
- Connective Tissue - 7 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 7 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 82 questions
- Eyes - 8 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 28 questions
- Genetics - 3 questions
- Genitourinary - 8 questions
- Growth and Development - 7 questions
- Hematologic - 47 questions
- Infectious - 53 questions
- Integument - 10 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 17 questions
- Nervous - 38 questions
- Nutrition - 13 questions
- Obstetric - 13 questions
- Oncologic - 9 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 11 questions
- Pulmonary - 88 questions
- Renal - 69 questions
- Surgery - 66 questions
- Toxicology - 51 questions
- Trauma - 25 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 31 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 10 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 110 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 20 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 323 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 42 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 694 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 7 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 859 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 12 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 4 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 10 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 427 questions
- Classification - 79 questions
- Differential - 498 questions
- Epidemiology - 27 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 314 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 204 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 149 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 6 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 257 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 159 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 22 questions
- History Physical - 1250 questions
- Legal - 4 questions
- Pathophysiology - 568 questions
- Patient Education - 54 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 574 questions
- Toxicology - 40 questions
- Treatment Medical - 653 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 5 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 20 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 3 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 3 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 69 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 4 questions
- Clinical Education - 7 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 183 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 7 questions
- Drug Information - 202 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 56 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 19 questions
Cardiac Vascular Nurse Exam Articles (552)
Sympathomimetic agents are used to augment the endogenous catecholamines of the sympathetic nervous system for therapeutic benefit. The body has a ...
Sildenafil was the first phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE5) inhibitor approved for use, receiving US Food and Drug Administration approval for use in erect ...
Partial thromboplastin time (PTT) is the time it takes for a patient's blood to form a clot as measured in seconds. It is used to measure the activ ...
Asystole, colloquially referred to as flatline, represents the cessation of electrical and mechanical activity of the heart. Asystole typically occ ...
Grief and loss is something that all people will experience in their lifetime. The loss may be actual or perceived and is the absence of something ...