Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Cardiac Vascular Nurse Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Nurse Credentialing Center® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Cardiac Vascular Nurse Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 1,032 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 503 PubMed indexed review articles related to the CVRN® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Cardiac Vascular Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Cardiac Vascular Nurse Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls cardiovascular nurse prep questions, cardiovascular nurse review questions, and cardiovascular nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the CVRN® Examination. 531 authors and 11 editors have contributed to the development of the Cardiac Vascular Nurse Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Cardiac Vascular Nurse Exam Overview
How many hours is the Cardiac Vascular Nurse Exam?
The Cardiac Vascular Nurse Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Cardiac Vascular Nurse Exam?
The Cardiac Vascular Nurse Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Cardiac Vascular Nurse Exam?
Topics include: Assessment and Diagnosis; Planning and Implementation; Evaluation and Modification; and Patient and Community Education
Cardiac Vascular Nurse Exam MCQs (1,032)
Our question bank for the Cardiac Vascular Nurse Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 9 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1168 questions
- Connective Tissue - 9 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 6 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 72 questions
- Eyes - 8 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 24 questions
- Genetics - 2 questions
- Genitourinary - 8 questions
- Growth and Development - 7 questions
- Hematologic - 42 questions
- Infectious - 44 questions
- Integument - 9 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 13 questions
- Nervous - 35 questions
- Nutrition - 14 questions
- Obstetric - 11 questions
- Oncologic - 6 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 8 questions
- Pulmonary - 82 questions
- Renal - 64 questions
- Surgery - 52 questions
- Toxicology - 40 questions
- Trauma - 22 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 31 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 10 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 97 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 19 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 289 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 33 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 613 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 6 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 769 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 11 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 4 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 8 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 351 questions
- Classification - 67 questions
- Differential - 410 questions
- Epidemiology - 31 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 261 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 163 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 130 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 5 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 201 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 122 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 19 questions
- History Physical - 1050 questions
- Legal - 4 questions
- Pathophysiology - 469 questions
- Patient Education - 44 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 484 questions
- Toxicology - 33 questions
- Treatment Medical - 559 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 4 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 17 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 2 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 53 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 4 questions
- Clinical Education - 10 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 150 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 6 questions
- Drug Information - 175 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 50 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 15 questions
Cardiac Vascular Nurse Exam Articles (503)
Pravastatin is an FDA-approved HMG Co-A reductase inhibitor indicated for the treatment of primary hypercholesterolemia, hyperlipidemia, and mixed ...
The circulatory system can be divided based on blood vessels types. The venous system comprises blood vessels which carry blood from tissue and org ...
Mediterranean diet is a generic term used to describe the dietary pattern of individuals living in the countries along the coast of the Mediterrane ...
In response to cold temperatures, the body adapts by restricting blood flow to the skin. This is done as a thermoregulating mechanism to prevent fu ...
A high fiber diet refers to a diet that meets or exceeds the Dietary Reference Intake (DRI) for dietary fiber set by the United States Institute of ...