Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Breast Care Nurse Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Oncology Nursing Certification Corporation® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Breast Care Nurse Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 230 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 98 PubMed indexed review articles related to the CBCN® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Breast Care Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Breast Care Nurse Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls breast care prep questions, breast care review questions, and breast care nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the CBCN® Examination. 113 authors and 3 editors have contributed to the development of the Breast Care Nurse Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Breast Care Nurse Exam Overview
How many hours is the Breast Care Nurse Exam?
The Breast Care Nurse Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Breast Care Nurse Exam?
The Breast Care Nurse Exam is 165 questions.
What topics are covered on the Breast Care Nurse Exam?
Topics include: Coordination of Care - 26%, Diagnosis and Staging - 17%, Treatment Modalities: Local and Systemic - 18%, Nursing Practice - 28%, and Psychosocial and Spiritual - 11%
Breast Care Nurse Exam MCQs (230)
Our question bank for the Breast Care Nurse Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Cardiovascular - 4 questions
- Connective Tissue - 1 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 4 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 3 questions
- Genetics - 5 questions
- Genitourinary - 2 questions
- Gynecologic - 99 questions
- Hematologic - 3 questions
- Infectious - 6 questions
- Integument - 25 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 8 questions
- Nervous - 6 questions
- Nutrition - 1 questions
- Obstetric - 3 questions
- Oncologic - 195 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 10 questions
- Pulmonary - 3 questions
- Surgery - 40 questions
- Toxicology - 3 questions
- Trauma - 5 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 7 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 1 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 28 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 14 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 2 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 62 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 10 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 91 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 4 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 10 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 3 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 3 questions
- Causes - 50 questions
- Classification - 27 questions
- Differential - 57 questions
- Epidemiology - 11 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 26 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 15 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 11 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 4 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 24 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 63 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 17 questions
- History Physical - 155 questions
- Legal - 4 questions
- Pathophysiology - 56 questions
- Patient Education - 30 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 81 questions
- Toxicology - 8 questions
- Treatment Medical - 58 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 8 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 27 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 6 questions
- Clinical Education - 5 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 5 questions
- Drug Information - 7 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 2 questions
Breast Care Nurse Exam Articles (98)
Hyperkeratosis of the nipple and areola is an uncommon, benign skin condition characterized by a warty thickening and pigmentation of the nipple, a ...
In a patient with a winged scapula, the medial or lateral aspect of the scapula appears to be protruding from the back. As the name of the conditio ...
Neutropenic fever is when there is a single oral temperature greater than or equal to 101 F (38.3 C) or a temperature greater than or equal to 100. ...
Breast lumps or masses are very common, particularly among women of reproductive age. Over 25% of women are affected by breast disease in their lif ...
Inflammatory breast cancer (IBC) is a rare subtype of locally advanced breast cancer according to the TNM breast cancer staging system. It accounts ...