Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Breast Care Nurse Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Oncology Nursing Certification Corporation® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Breast Care Nurse Exam.
We have 138 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 61 PubMed indexed review articles related to the CBCN® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Breast Care Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Breast Care Nurse Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls breast care prep questions, breast care review questions, and breast care nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the CBCN® Examination. 66 authors and 1 editors have contributed to the development of the Breast Care Nurse Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Breast Care Nurse Exam Overview
How many hours is the Breast Care Nurse Exam?
The Breast Care Nurse Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Breast Care Nurse Exam?
The Breast Care Nurse Exam is 165 questions.
What topics are covered on the Breast Care Nurse Exam?
Topics include: Coordination of Care - 26%, Diagnosis and Staging - 17%, Treatment Modalities: Local and Systemic - 18%, Nursing Practice - 28%, and Psychosocial and Spiritual - 11%
Breast Care Nurse Exam MCQs (138)
Our question bank for the Breast Care Nurse Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Cardiovascular - 3 questions
- Connective Tissue - 1 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 4 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2 questions
- Genetics - 1 questions
- Genitourinary - 1 questions
- Gynecologic - 93 questions
- Hematologic - 1 questions
- Infectious - 2 questions
- Integument - 22 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 5 questions
- Nervous - 3 questions
- Obstetric - 2 questions
- Oncologic - 104 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 2 questions
- Pulmonary - 3 questions
- Surgery - 39 questions
- Toxicology - 2 questions
- Trauma - 5 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 4 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 24 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 2 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 6 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 1 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 49 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 4 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 73 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 2 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 4 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 42 questions
- Classification - 14 questions
- Differential - 47 questions
- Epidemiology - 8 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 17 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 13 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 8 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 2 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 20 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 56 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 19 questions
- History Physical - 125 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 37 questions
- Patient Education - 23 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 57 questions
- Toxicology - 2 questions
- Treatment Medical - 23 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 2 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 17 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 2 questions
- Clinical Education - 4 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 4 questions
- Drug Information - 4 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 1 questions
Breast Care Nurse Exam Articles (61)
Dehiscence is a partial or total separation of previously approximated wound edges, due to a failure of proper wound healing. This scenario typical ...
Anthracyclines are drugs extracted from used in the treatment of various types of cancers. The different types avai ...
Axillary lymphadenectomy, or axillary dissection, is a procedure where a surgeon dissects out the lymph nodes within the axilla en bloc. This is do ...
Cancer is one of the leading causes of death, next only to heart disease in the United States. Cancer screening is the modality for prevention and ...
Breast infections are divided into lactational and non-lactational, or puerperal and nonpuerperal categories. They can be associated with supe ...
Heather Hall DO, BS Clinical Faculty Garden City Hospital and Michigan State University West Bloomfield MI
Heba Mahdy MBBCH, DOWH, MRCPI MD Toronto ON
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required