Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Bariatric Nurse Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Bariatric Nurse Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 103 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 65 PubMed indexed review articles related to the CBN® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Bariatric Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Bariatric Nurse Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls bariatric nurse prep questions, bariatric nurse review questions, and bariatric nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the CBN® Examination. 77 authors and 1 editors have contributed to the development of the Bariatric Nurse Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Bariatric Nurse Exam Overview
How many hours is the Bariatric Nurse Exam?
The Bariatric Nurse Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Bariatric Nurse Exam?
The Bariatric Nurse Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Bariatric Nurse Exam?
Topics include: Clinical Management: Preoperative (Pre-hospital) - 18%; Clinical Management: Perioperative (Hospital) - 24%; Clinical Management: Follow-up (Post-hospital) - 25%; Multidisciplinary Team Collaboration - 15%; Outreach - 6%; and Program Quality - 12%
Bariatric Nurse Exam MCQs (103)
Our question bank for the Bariatric Nurse Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Cardiovascular - 7 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 58 questions
- Eyes - 2 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 33 questions
- Growth and Development - 1 questions
- Gynecologic - 2 questions
- Hematologic - 3 questions
- Infectious - 3 questions
- Integument - 4 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1 questions
- Nervous - 3 questions
- Nutrition - 62 questions
- Obstetric - 2 questions
- Oncologic - 1 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 4 questions
- Pulmonary - 3 questions
- Renal - 3 questions
- Surgery - 32 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 4 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 2 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 15 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 5 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 7 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 3 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 50 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 2 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 55 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 2 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 3 questions
- Causes - 34 questions
- Classification - 11 questions
- Differential - 24 questions
- Epidemiology - 5 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 3 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 18 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 3 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 2 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 2 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 5 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 11 questions
- History Physical - 97 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 45 questions
- Patient Education - 28 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 56 questions
- Treatment Medical - 25 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 4 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 33 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 2 questions
- Clinical Education - 1 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 3 questions
- Drug Information - 5 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 3 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Bariatric Nurse Exam Articles (65)
A Paleolithic diet is the modern interpretation of the diet that humans ate during the Paleolithic or “Old Stone Age” era. This period, ...
Extreme obesity is a widely recognized worldwide epidemic. It is known as the second most common cause of preventable death in the United Stat ...
The feelings of appetite and satiety involve complex interactions between hormones from the gastrointestinal tract to the hypothalamus an ...
Obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) is characterized by episodes of a complete (apnea) or partial collapse (hypopnea) of the upper airway with an associa ...
The definition of steatorrhea is an increase in fat excretion in the stools. Steatorrhea is one of the clinical features of fat malabsorp ...