Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Ambulatory Care Nurse Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Academy of Ambulatory Care Nursing® and American Nurses Credentialing Center® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Ambulatory Care Nurse Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$99Subscription per month per user
$239Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 451 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 287 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Ambulatory Nurse Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Ambulatory Care Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Ambulatory Care Nurse Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls ambulatory care nurse prep questions, ambulatory care nurse review questions, and ambulatory care nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Ambulatory Nurse Examination. 356 authors and 7 editors have contributed to the development of the Ambulatory Care Nurse Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Ambulatory Care Nurse Exam Overview
How many hours is the Ambulatory Care Nurse Exam?
The Ambulatory Care Nurse Exam is 3.5 hours.
How many questions is the Ambulatory Care Nurse Exam?
The Ambulatory Care Nurse Exam is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the Ambulatory Care Nurse Exam?
Topics include: Clinical Practice - 51%, Communication - 23%, Professional Role - 6%, Systems/Legal and Regulatory - 11%, and Education - 10%
Ambulatory Care Nurse Exam MCQs (451)
Our question bank for the Ambulatory Care Nurse Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 14 questions
- Cardiovascular - 56 questions
- Connective Tissue - 5 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 14 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 59 questions
- Eyes - 12 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 33 questions
- Genitourinary - 16 questions
- Growth and Development - 7 questions
- Gynecologic - 8 questions
- Hematologic - 11 questions
- Infectious - 89 questions
- Integument - 38 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 26 questions
- Nervous - 66 questions
- Nutrition - 21 questions
- Obstetric - 5 questions
- Oncologic - 14 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 70 questions
- Pulmonary - 29 questions
- Renal - 9 questions
- Surgery - 18 questions
- Toxicology - 4 questions
- Trauma - 38 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 114 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 46 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 101 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 22 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 52 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 34 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 181 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 23 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 270 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 4 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 63 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 28 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 36 questions
- Causes - 77 questions
- Classification - 29 questions
- Differential - 96 questions
- Epidemiology - 15 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 23 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 42 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 19 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 16 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 9 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 72 questions
- History Physical - 285 questions
- Legal - 49 questions
- Pathophysiology - 76 questions
- Patient Education - 47 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 82 questions
- Toxicology - 3 questions
- Treatment Medical - 129 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 7 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 6 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 3 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 9 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 47 questions
- Clinical Education - 15 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 17 questions
- Drug Information - 19 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 7 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 2 questions
Ambulatory Care Nurse Exam Articles (287)
Anorexia nervosa is an eating disorder defined by restriction of energy intake relative to requirements, leading to a significantly low body w ...
Healthcare is a service offered to persons who are simultaneously patients in a traditional sense and customers in a modern sense. This article foc ...
Otoscopy is a clinical procedure used to examine structures of the ear, particularly the external auditory canal, tympanic membrane, and middle ear ...
Synthetic melatonin is a dietary supplement. The FDA does not regulate supplements. Therefore, melatonin is not officially FDA-approved for any ind ...
Glucagon is a polypeptide hormone commonly used in the treatment of severe hypoglycemia. It is FDA approved for the treatment of severe hypoglycemi ...