Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Ambulatory Care Nurse Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Academy of Ambulatory Care Nursing® and American Nurses Credentialing Center® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Ambulatory Care Nurse Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 311 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 277 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Ambulatory Nurse Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Ambulatory Care Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Ambulatory Care Nurse Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls ambulatory care nurse prep questions, ambulatory care nurse review questions, and ambulatory care nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Ambulatory Nurse Examination. 326 authors and 6 editors have contributed to the development of the Ambulatory Care Nurse Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Ambulatory Care Nurse Exam Overview
How many hours is the Ambulatory Care Nurse Exam?
The Ambulatory Care Nurse Exam is 3.5 hours.
How many questions is the Ambulatory Care Nurse Exam?
The Ambulatory Care Nurse Exam is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the Ambulatory Care Nurse Exam?
Topics include: Clinical Practice - 51%, Communication - 23%, Professional Role - 6%, Systems/Legal and Regulatory - 11%, and Education - 10%
Ambulatory Care Nurse Exam MCQs (311)
Our question bank for the Ambulatory Care Nurse Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 24 questions
- Cardiovascular - 60 questions
- Connective Tissue - 5 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 15 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 58 questions
- Eyes - 2 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 42 questions
- Genitourinary - 23 questions
- Growth and Development - 6 questions
- Gynecologic - 13 questions
- Hematologic - 10 questions
- Infectious - 104 questions
- Integument - 29 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 27 questions
- Nervous - 37 questions
- Nutrition - 18 questions
- Obstetric - 8 questions
- Oncologic - 9 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 27 questions
- Pulmonary - 28 questions
- Renal - 10 questions
- Surgery - 2 questions
- Toxicology - 9 questions
- Trauma - 28 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 22 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 26 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 78 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 15 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 79 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 14 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 130 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 13 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 191 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 7 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 15 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 14 questions
- Causes - 90 questions
- Classification - 18 questions
- Differential - 88 questions
- Epidemiology - 8 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 20 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 52 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 27 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 12 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 6 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 51 questions
- History Physical - 288 questions
- Legal - 10 questions
- Pathophysiology - 95 questions
- Patient Education - 65 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 100 questions
- Toxicology - 4 questions
- Treatment Medical - 160 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 3 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 6 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 2 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 11 questions
- Clinical Education - 11 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 33 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 2 questions
- Drug Information - 37 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 10 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Ambulatory Care Nurse Exam Articles (277)
Obesity is the excessive or abnormal accumulation of fat or adipose tissue in the body that impairs health via its association to the risk of devel ...
Laboratory tube collection is a process applied when withdrawing blood samples from patients before they get tested in the laboratory. It foll ...
Capillary refill time (CRT) is a useful and rapid metric in determining the intravascular volume status of ill patients, particularly those with co ...
Intramuscular injection (IM) is installing medications into the depth of specifically selected muscles.
Homonymous hemianopsia (or homonymous hemianopia, HH) is a field loss deficit in the same halves of the visual field of each eye. This condition mo ...