Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Addiction Nurse Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Center for Nursing Education and Testing; Addictions Nursing Certification Board® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Addiction Nurse Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 323 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 141 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Certified Addiction Nurse Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Addiction Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Addiction Nurse Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls addiction nurse prep questions, addiction nurse review questions, and addiction nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Certified Addiction Nurse Examination. 166 authors and 3 editors have contributed to the development of the Addiction Nurse Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Addiction Nurse Exam Overview
How many hours is the Addiction Nurse Exam?
The Addiction Nurse Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Addiction Nurse Exam?
The Addiction Nurse Exam is 120 questions.
What topics are covered on the Addiction Nurse Exam?
Topics include: Assessment - 23%, Diagnosis - 10%, Identifying Outcomes - 12%, Planning of Care - 16%, Implementation of Care - 30%, and Evaluation of Care - 8%
Addiction Nurse Exam MCQs (323)
Our question bank for the Addiction Nurse Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Cardiovascular - 12 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 2 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 10 questions
- Eyes - 2 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 19 questions
- Growth and Development - 2 questions
- Hematologic - 1 questions
- Infectious - 8 questions
- Integument - 3 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 6 questions
- Nervous - 95 questions
- Nutrition - 14 questions
- Obstetric - 24 questions
- Oncologic - 3 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 181 questions
- Pulmonary - 16 questions
- Surgery - 6 questions
- Toxicology - 181 questions
- Trauma - 4 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 16 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 7 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 43 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 105 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 3 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 121 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 88 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 230 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 13 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 6 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 124 questions
- Classification - 30 questions
- Differential - 102 questions
- Epidemiology - 28 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 21 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 30 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 17 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 4 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 28 questions
- History Physical - 287 questions
- Legal - 16 questions
- Pathophysiology - 122 questions
- Patient Education - 24 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 150 questions
- Toxicology - 109 questions
- Treatment Medical - 143 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 14 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 2 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 8 questions
- Clinical Education - 2 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 42 questions
- Drug Information - 72 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 19 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 6 questions
Addiction Nurse Exam Articles (141)
Akathisia is defined as an inability to remain still. It is a neuropsychiatric syndrome that is associated with psychomotor restlessness. The indiv ...
Chlordiazepoxide is a long-acting benzodiazepine and is an FDA approved medication for adults with mild-moderate to severe anxiety disorder, p ...
The utilization of opioids in clinical pharmacology started after the extraction of morphine from the opium poppy in 18 ...
The differential diagnosis of abdominal cramping accompanied by nausea and vomiting is overwhelmingly broad. It demands a finely detailed history t ...
Drug abuse and addiction have significantly increased over the last few decades; specifically, opioid abuse and dependence have increased to epidem ...