Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Neurosurgery Clerkship Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the NBME®, USMLE®, NBOME®, and COMLEX® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Neurosurgery Clerkship Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$99Subscription per month per user
$239Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 955 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 418 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Neurosurgery Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Neurosurgery Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Neurosurgery Clerkship Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls neurosurgery practice exam questions, neurosurgery shelf assessment questions, neurosurgery practice test questions, neurosurgery shelf exam questions, neurosurgery qbank questions, and neurosurgery clerkship questions will help you achieve a top score on the Neurosurgery Examination. 399 authors and 8 editors have contributed to the development of the Neurosurgery Clerkship Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Neurosurgery Clerkship Exam Overview
How many hours is the Neurosurgery Clerkship Exam?
The Neurosurgery Clerkship Exam is 2.5 hours.
How many questions is the Neurosurgery Clerkship Exam?
The Neurosurgery Clerkship Exam is 125 questions.
What topics are covered on the Neurosurgery Clerkship Exam?
Topics include: The Neurosurgery examination is designed for end-of-course or end-of-clinical rotation/clerkship assessment for medical students. This examination preparation emphasizes core knowledge and elements of principles and practice in the discipline of neurosurgery that are essential for a pre-doctoral medical student.
Neurosurgery Clerkship Exam MCQs (955)
Our question bank for the Neurosurgery Clerkship Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Cardiovascular - 119 questions
- Connective Tissue - 12 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 26 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 30 questions
- Eyes - 47 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 3 questions
- Genetics - 14 questions
- Genitourinary - 6 questions
- Growth and Development - 17 questions
- Gynecologic - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 6 questions
- Infectious - 50 questions
- Integument - 5 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 288 questions
- Nervous - 1035 questions
- Nutrition - 1 questions
- Obstetric - 7 questions
- Oncologic - 135 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 4 questions
- Pulmonary - 8 questions
- Renal - 10 questions
- Surgery - 175 questions
- Toxicology - 5 questions
- Trauma - 270 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 8 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 9 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 7 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 18 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 5 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 274 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 309 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Causes - 500 questions
- Classification - 121 questions
- Differential - 516 questions
- Epidemiology - 29 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 164 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 64 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 55 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 97 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 540 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 1 questions
- History Physical - 1021 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 597 questions
- Patient Education - 44 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 596 questions
- Toxicology - 3 questions
- Treatment Medical - 176 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 16 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 1 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 16 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 4 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 261 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 77 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 10 questions
- Drug Information - 6 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 3 questions
Neurosurgery Clerkship Exam Articles (418)
Schwannomas (also known as neuromas, neurinomas "of Verocay," and neurilemmomas) are benign, well-encapsulated, slow-growing nerve sheath tumors co ...
The lateral geniculate nucleus (LGN) belongs to the category of sensory projection nuclei of the thalamus and plays an essential role in norma ...
Central nervous system (CNS) involvement by tumoral metastasis is a potentially life-threatening complication, representing the immediate cause of ...
Caloric testing is a useful clinical tool to assess and quantify the functional status of individual vestibular systems.
Cerebral amyloid angiopathy (CAA) is a type of cerebrovascular disorder characterized by the accumulation of amyloid beta-peptide within the leptom ...