Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Vascular Neurology Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology® and American Osteopathic Board of Neurology and Psychiatry® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Vascular Neurology Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$249Subscription per month per user
$599Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 434 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 136 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Vascular Neurology Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Vascular Neurology Specialist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Vascular Neurology Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls vascular neurology prep questions, vascular neurology review questions, and vascular neurology test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Vascular Neurology Test. 149 authors and 4 editors have contributed to the development of the Vascular Neurology Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Vascular Neurology Exam Overview
How many hours is the Vascular Neurology Exam?
The Vascular Neurology Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the Vascular Neurology Exam?
The Vascular Neurology Exam is 220 questions.
What topics are covered on the Vascular Neurology Exam?
Topics include: Basic science aspects of vascular neurology: 4-6%, Risk factors and epidemiology: 8-12%, Clinical features of cerebrovascular diseases: 8-12%, Evaluation of the patient with cerebrovascular disease: 13-17%, Causes of stroke: 18-22%, Complications of stroke: 4-6%, Treatment of patients with stroke: 28-32%, and Recovery, regenerative approaches, and rehabilitation: 4-6%
Vascular Neurology Exam MCQs (434)
Our question bank for the Vascular Neurology Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 1 questions
- Cardiovascular - 256 questions
- Connective Tissue - 2 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 2 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 6 questions
- Eyes - 35 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2 questions
- Genetics - 4 questions
- Growth and Development - 1 questions
- Gynecologic - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 21 questions
- Infectious - 11 questions
- Integument - 2 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 6 questions
- Nervous - 460 questions
- Obstetric - 3 questions
- Oncologic - 5 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1 questions
- Pulmonary - 2 questions
- Renal - 6 questions
- Surgery - 42 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Trauma - 17 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 1 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 3 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 2 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 11 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 2 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 114 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 2 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 125 questions
- Causes - 228 questions
- Classification - 30 questions
- Differential - 285 questions
- Epidemiology - 10 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 75 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 34 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 21 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 5 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 36 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 295 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 5 questions
- History Physical - 447 questions
- Legal - 2 questions
- Pathophysiology - 268 questions
- Patient Education - 8 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 254 questions
- Treatment Medical - 120 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 2 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 81 questions
- Clinical Education - 21 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 19 questions
- Drug Information - 13 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 4 questions
Vascular Neurology Exam Articles (136)
Rotational vertebral artery syndrome, or colloquially "bow hunter syndrome," is a rare cause of vertebrobasilar insufficiency. In patients wit ...
Rudolf Balint first described Balint syndrome in 1909. In his original observations, Balint described the patient's clinical symptoms, which includ ...
The striate arteries are a collection of small, penetrating arteries arising from the anterior and middle cerebral arteries that supply blood flow ...
The medulla oblongata or simply medulla is the part of the brainstem. The medulla is continuous with the pons rostrally at the ...
Endocarditis is inflammation or infection of the endocardium, the inner lining of cardiac valves and cardiac muscle. It most commonly results from ...