Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Vascular Neurology Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology® and American Osteopathic Board of Neurology and Psychiatry® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Vascular Neurology Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 530 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 209 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Vascular Neurology Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Vascular Neurology Specialist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Vascular Neurology Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls vascular neurology prep questions, vascular neurology review questions, and vascular neurology test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Vascular Neurology Test. 228 authors and 7 editors have contributed to the development of the Vascular Neurology Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Vascular Neurology Exam Overview
How many hours is the Vascular Neurology Exam?
The Vascular Neurology Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the Vascular Neurology Exam?
The Vascular Neurology Exam is 220 questions.
What topics are covered on the Vascular Neurology Exam?
Topics include: Basic science aspects of vascular neurology: 4-6%, Risk factors and epidemiology: 8-12%, Clinical features of cerebrovascular diseases: 8-12%, Evaluation of the patient with cerebrovascular disease: 13-17%, Causes of stroke: 18-22%, Complications of stroke: 4-6%, Treatment of patients with stroke: 28-32%, and Recovery, regenerative approaches, and rehabilitation: 4-6%
Vascular Neurology Exam MCQs (530)
Our question bank for the Vascular Neurology Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 3 questions
- Cardiovascular - 301 questions
- Connective Tissue - 2 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 7 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 5 questions
- Eyes - 45 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1 questions
- Genetics - 6 questions
- Growth and Development - 2 questions
- Gynecologic - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 23 questions
- Infectious - 10 questions
- Integument - 1 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 10 questions
- Nervous - 549 questions
- Nutrition - 1 questions
- Obstetric - 3 questions
- Oncologic - 9 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 2 questions
- Pulmonary - 2 questions
- Renal - 7 questions
- Surgery - 46 questions
- Toxicology - 5 questions
- Trauma - 26 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 2 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 3 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 15 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 1 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 169 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 2 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 184 questions
- Causes - 281 questions
- Classification - 43 questions
- Differential - 337 questions
- Epidemiology - 12 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 88 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 38 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 18 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 8 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 51 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 362 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 3 questions
- History Physical - 549 questions
- Legal - 2 questions
- Pathophysiology - 351 questions
- Patient Education - 4 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 316 questions
- Toxicology - 3 questions
- Treatment Medical - 115 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 3 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 3 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 93 questions
- Clinical Education - 14 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 21 questions
- Drug Information - 12 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 5 questions
Vascular Neurology Exam Articles (209)
Anterior cord syndrome is an incomplete cord syndrome that predominantly affects the anterior 2/3 of the spinal cord, characteristically resulting ...
Mitochondrial encephalomyopathy, lactic acidosis and stroke-like episodes (MELAS) is a mitochondrial disease primarily affecting the nervous s ...
Cerebral venous thrombosis (CVT), which includes thrombosis of the cerebral veins and the dural sinuses, is a rare disorder that can lead to signif ...
Endocarditis is inflammation or infection of the endocardium, the inner lining of cardiac valves and cardiac muscle. It most commonly results from ...
The basilar artery (BA) is formed over the surface of pons by two vertebral arteries to supply the critical areas of the brain and b ...