Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Neurocrtical Care Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology® and American Osteopathic Board of Neurology and Psychiatry® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Neurocrtical Care Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 549 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 293 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Neurocritical Care Certification Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Neurocrtical Care Physician subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Neurocrtical Care Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls neurocritical care prep questions, neurocritical care review questions, and neurocritical care test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Neurocritical Care Certification Examination. 311 authors and 8 editors have contributed to the development of the Neurocrtical Care Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Neurocrtical Care Exam Overview
How many hours is the Neurocrtical Care Exam?
The Neurocrtical Care Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the Neurocrtical Care Exam?
The Neurocrtical Care Exam is 250 questions.
What topics are covered on the Neurocrtical Care Exam?
Topics include: Principles of Neurocritical Care: 42-48%, Diagnostic Studies and Procedural Skills: 13-17%, Neurocritical Care Diseases: 27-33%, Neurosurgical and Perioperative Complications: 3-7%, and Ethics, Research, and Practice-based Learning: 3-7%
Neurocrtical Care Exam MCQs (549)
Our question bank for the Neurocrtical Care Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 9 questions
- Cardiovascular - 120 questions
- Connective Tissue - 2 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 15 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 13 questions
- Eyes - 15 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 8 questions
- Genetics - 1 questions
- Genitourinary - 4 questions
- Growth and Development - 1 questions
- Gynecologic - 2 questions
- Hematologic - 14 questions
- Infectious - 102 questions
- Integument - 4 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 17 questions
- Nervous - 578 questions
- Nutrition - 1 questions
- Obstetric - 3 questions
- Oncologic - 25 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 14 questions
- Pulmonary - 24 questions
- Renal - 9 questions
- Surgery - 62 questions
- Toxicology - 36 questions
- Trauma - 129 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 3 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 1 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 52 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 2 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 171 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 3 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 202 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 2 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 2 questions
- Causes - 267 questions
- Classification - 30 questions
- Differential - 308 questions
- Epidemiology - 7 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 153 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 109 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 77 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 4 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 97 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 302 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 2 questions
- History Physical - 556 questions
- Legal - 3 questions
- Pathophysiology - 319 questions
- Patient Education - 5 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 354 questions
- Toxicology - 18 questions
- Treatment Medical - 212 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 88 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 3 questions
- Clinical Education - 6 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 38 questions
- Drug Information - 30 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 11 questions
Neurocrtical Care Exam Articles (293)
Charles Sherrington was the first to describe decerebrate rigidity in 1898. Also known as extensor posturing, decerebrate rigidity is a term ...
Determining the difference between hemodynamic and embolic stroke in the presence of chronic internal carotid artery occlusion is important. E ...
Myasthenia gravis (MG) is the most common disorder affecting the neuromuscular junction (NMJ) of the skeletal muscles. The classic presentation is ...
The Cushing reflex (vasopressor response, Cushing reaction, Cushing effect, and Cushing phenomenon) is a physiological nervous system response to a ...
Autoimmune encephalitis (AIE) is an immune-mediated condition that induces brain inflammation and is one of the most common causes of non-infectiou ...