Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Neurocritical Care Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology® and American Osteopathic Board of Neurology and Psychiatry® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Neurocritical Care Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 594 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 298 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Neurocritical Care Certification Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Neurocritical Care Physician subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Neurocritical Care Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls neurocritical care prep questions, neurocritical care review questions, and neurocritical care test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Neurocritical Care Certification Examination. 310 authors and 8 editors have contributed to the development of the Neurocritical Care Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Neurocritical Care Exam Overview
How many hours is the Neurocritical Care Exam?
The Neurocritical Care Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the Neurocritical Care Exam?
The Neurocritical Care Exam is 250 questions.
What topics are covered on the Neurocritical Care Exam?
Topics include: Principles of Neurocritical Care: 42-48%, Diagnostic Studies and Procedural Skills: 13-17%, Neurocritical Care Diseases: 27-33%, Neurosurgical and Perioperative Complications: 3-7%, and Ethics, Research, and Practice-based Learning: 3-7%
Neurocritical Care Exam MCQs (594)
Our question bank for the Neurocritical Care Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 9 questions
- Cardiovascular - 117 questions
- Connective Tissue - 2 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 16 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 19 questions
- Eyes - 17 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 9 questions
- Genetics - 2 questions
- Genitourinary - 4 questions
- Gynecologic - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 15 questions
- Infectious - 97 questions
- Integument - 4 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 24 questions
- Nervous - 632 questions
- Nutrition - 2 questions
- Obstetric - 2 questions
- Oncologic - 29 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 13 questions
- Pulmonary - 21 questions
- Renal - 7 questions
- Surgery - 61 questions
- Toxicology - 31 questions
- Trauma - 146 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 5 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 1 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 2 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 46 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 174 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 2 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 205 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 2 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 2 questions
- Causes - 313 questions
- Classification - 38 questions
- Differential - 344 questions
- Epidemiology - 8 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 157 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 108 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 79 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 4 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 97 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 349 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 2 questions
- History Physical - 592 questions
- Legal - 2 questions
- Pathophysiology - 359 questions
- Patient Education - 7 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 382 questions
- Toxicology - 19 questions
- Treatment Medical - 227 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 106 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 3 questions
- Clinical Education - 29 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 42 questions
- Drug Information - 32 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 9 questions
Neurocritical Care Exam Articles (298)
Cerebral perfusion pressure (CPP) is the net pressure gradient that drives oxygen delivery to cerebral tissue. It is the difference between the mea ...
The partial pressure of carbon dioxide (PCO2) is the measure of carbon dioxide within arterial or venous blood. It often serves as a marker of suff ...
A solid understanding of the pathophysiology of a posterior cerebral artery (PCA) stroke as well as the syndrome relating to it, requires adequate ...
The breach rhythm, also known as the breach effect, is a benign EEG pattern with an epileptiform morphology, caused by a skull abnormality. A focal ...
Marchiafava-Bignami disease (MBD) is a very rare disorder of demyelination/necrosis of the corpus callosum and the near subcortical white matter th ...