Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Headache Medicine Certification . StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the United Council for Neurologic Subspecialties® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Headache Medicine Certification .
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 363 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 198 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Neurology Headache Board Certification Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Headache Neurologist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Headache Medicine Certification to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls headache medicine prep questions, headache review questions, and headache medicine test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Neurology Headache Board Certification Examination. 201 authors and 8 editors have contributed to the development of the Headache Medicine Certification content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Headache Medicine Certification Overview
How many hours is the Headache Medicine Certification ?
The Headache Medicine Certification is 4 hours.
How many questions is the Headache Medicine Certification ?
The Headache Medicine Certification is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the Headache Medicine Certification ?
Topics include: Epidemiology and Comorbidity - 10%, Anatomy and Physiology - 20%, Headache Classification and Diagnosis - 20%, Evaluation and Diagnostic Testing - 20%, and Treatment 30%
Headache Medicine Certification MCQs (363)
Our question bank for the Headache Medicine Certification covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 6 questions
- Cardiovascular - 57 questions
- Connective Tissue - 1 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 8 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 11 questions
- Eyes - 18 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 4 questions
- Genetics - 7 questions
- Genitourinary - 1 questions
- Growth and Development - 2 questions
- Gynecologic - 5 questions
- Hematologic - 6 questions
- Infectious - 18 questions
- Integument - 1 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 9 questions
- Nervous - 411 questions
- Nutrition - 1 questions
- Obstetric - 10 questions
- Oncologic - 35 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 8 questions
- Pulmonary - 5 questions
- Renal - 4 questions
- Surgery - 21 questions
- Toxicology - 10 questions
- Trauma - 10 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 2 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 2 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 36 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 2 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 93 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 1 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 127 questions
- Causes - 160 questions
- Classification - 35 questions
- Differential - 233 questions
- Epidemiology - 10 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 79 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 40 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 18 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 35 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 167 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 6 questions
- History Physical - 386 questions
- Pathophysiology - 178 questions
- Patient Education - 17 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 197 questions
- Toxicology - 5 questions
- Treatment Medical - 178 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 2 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 2 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 27 questions
- Clinical Education - 2 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 55 questions
- Drug Information - 39 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 15 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 4 questions
Headache Medicine Certification Articles (198)
Obesity is defined as an “abnormal or excessive fat accumulation that presents a health risk” by the World Health Organization (WHO). I ...
Topiramate is a compound that belongs to the family of medications called antiepileptic drugs (AEDs). AEDs are generally used for neurologic a ...
Thalamic pain syndrome is an unfortunate outcome following a cerebrovascular accident (CVA). The pain experienced by the patient is centralized, ne ...
Idiopathic normal pressure hydrocephalus (iNPH) (G91.2 by ICD-10), a potentially reversible cause of dementia, is the most common form of hydroceph ...
Migraine and headache disorders are among the leading causes of disability and morbidity in the world.