Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Neurology-Behavioral Neuropsychiatry Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to United Council for Neurologic Subspecialties® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Neurology-Behavioral Neuropsychiatry Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 290 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 184 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Neurology-Behavioral Neuropsychiatry Board Certification Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Behavioral Neuropsychiatrist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Neurology-Behavioral Neuropsychiatry Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls behavioral neuropsychiatry prep questions, behavioral neuropsychiatry review questions, and behavioral neuropsychiatry test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Neurology-Behavioral Neuropsychiatry Board Certification Examination. 199 authors and 6 editors have contributed to the development of the Neurology-Behavioral Neuropsychiatry Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Neurology-Behavioral Neuropsychiatry Exam Overview
How many hours is the Neurology-Behavioral Neuropsychiatry Exam?
The Neurology-Behavioral Neuropsychiatry Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Neurology-Behavioral Neuropsychiatry Exam?
The Neurology-Behavioral Neuropsychiatry Exam is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the Neurology-Behavioral Neuropsychiatry Exam?
Topics include: Structural and Functional Neuroanatomy'; Neuropsychiatric Assessment; Treatments; and Neurobehavioral and Neuropsychiatric Syndromes
Neurology-Behavioral Neuropsychiatry Exam MCQs (290)
Our question bank for the Neurology-Behavioral Neuropsychiatry Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 1 questions
- Cardiovascular - 6 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 3 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 11 questions
- Eyes - 5 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 8 questions
- Genetics - 14 questions
- Genitourinary - 1 questions
- Growth and Development - 13 questions
- Gynecologic - 1 questions
- Infectious - 22 questions
- Integument - 1 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 6 questions
- Nervous - 229 questions
- Nutrition - 4 questions
- Obstetric - 1 questions
- Oncologic - 4 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 206 questions
- Pulmonary - 2 questions
- Renal - 2 questions
- Surgery - 8 questions
- Toxicology - 21 questions
- Trauma - 10 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 2 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 6 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 4 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 34 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 89 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 68 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 145 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 3 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Causes - 131 questions
- Classification - 26 questions
- Differential - 165 questions
- Epidemiology - 11 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 45 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 40 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 11 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 3 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 20 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 64 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 8 questions
- History Physical - 315 questions
- Legal - 3 questions
- Pathophysiology - 172 questions
- Patient Education - 12 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 159 questions
- Toxicology - 15 questions
- Treatment Medical - 118 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 3 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 4 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 6 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 2 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 35 questions
- Drug Information - 31 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 10 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 2 questions
Neurology-Behavioral Neuropsychiatry Exam Articles (184)
The prevalence of mental disorders in the United States is approximately 30 percent. The global burden of disease statistics shows that four of the ...
Prolactin hormone is exclusively synthesized and secreted from lactotrophs of the anterior pituitary gland. The secretion rate ...
Aggression and violence remain a central clinical, public health and safety issue worldwide. Aggression has many meanings, and the term occurs ...
Huntington disease (HD), a neurodegenerative autosomal dominant disorder, is characterized by involuntary choreatic movements with cognitive and be ...