Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the NMCLE Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Nepal Medical Council topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the NMCLE Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 9,759 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 3,583 PubMed indexed review articles related to the NMCLE Council Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Nepal Medical Council (NMC) Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test NMCLE Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls NMCLE questions, NMCLE Qbanks, NMCLE test questions, and NMCLE practice questions will help you achieve a top score on the NMCLE Council Examination. 2,942 authors and 36 editors have contributed to the development of the NMCLE Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
NMCLE Exam Overview
How many hours is the NMCLE Exam?
The NMCLE Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the NMCLE Exam?
The NMCLE Exam is 180 questions.
What topics are covered on the NMCLE Exam?
Topics include: Anatomy, Biochemistry, Community Medicine, Forensic Medicine, Microbiology, Pathology, Physiology, Physiology, Anesthesia, Dental, Dermatology, ENT, Medicine, Obstetrics, and Gynae, Ophthalmology, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Radiology, and Surgery
NMCLE Exam MCQs (9,759)
Our question bank for the NMCLE Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 460 questions
- Cardiovascular - 2075 questions
- Connective Tissue - 219 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 574 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1539 questions
- Eyes - 351 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1634 questions
- Genetics - 446 questions
- Genitourinary - 616 questions
- Growth and Development - 493 questions
- Gynecologic - 384 questions
- Hematologic - 779 questions
- Infectious - 2178 questions
- Integument - 681 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1330 questions
- Nervous - 2568 questions
- Nutrition - 290 questions
- Obstetric - 455 questions
- Oncologic - 845 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 493 questions
- Pulmonary - 1133 questions
- Renal - 633 questions
- Surgery - 568 questions
- Toxicology - 535 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 853 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 25 questions
- Thoracic - 1 questions
- Anatomy - 1 questions
- Histology - 12 questions
- Pathology - 2 questions
- Physiology - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 88 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 86 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 299 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 33 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1413 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 80 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 3841 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 190 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 4887 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 9 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 30 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 13 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 6 questions
- Causes - 5759 questions
- Classification - 880 questions
- Differential - 4315 questions
- Epidemiology - 297 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 2014 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 2882 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 563 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 26 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1146 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 1845 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 318 questions
- History Physical - 10821 questions
- Legal - 28 questions
- Pathophysiology - 6643 questions
- Patient Education - 343 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 4553 questions
- Toxicology - 375 questions
- Treatment Medical - 3946 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 33 questions
- Treatment Prehospital/EMS/Disaster - 58 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 19 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 21 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 640 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 32 questions
- Clinical Education - 132 questions
- Ventilatory Management - 1 questions
- Biostatistics - 1 questions
- Resource Utilization - 2 questions
- Vulnerable Populations - 4 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1065 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 25 questions
- Drug Information - 1214 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 320 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 114 questions
NMCLE Exam Articles (3,583)
Peripheral nerve injury can vary wildly in severity and presentation, ranging from mild soreness to severe muscle weakness. Axillary nerve injuries ...
Nonidiopathic interstitial pulmonary fibrosis (non-IPF) describes a group of interstitial lung diseases (ILD) that cause inflammation and fibrosis ...
Suicide is a major public health problem not only in the United States but also in many western nations. In the United States, it is the 10th ...
Stress fractures were first reported in military personnel as "march foot" in the mid-19th century. It was seen in military recruits and was diagno ...
Methyldopa is a centrally acting sympatholytic agent used in the treatment of hypertension. Since its introduction in 1960, the drug quickly became ...