Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the NMCLE Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Nepal Medical Council topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the NMCLE Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 11,171 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 3,608 PubMed indexed review articles related to the NMCLE Council Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Nepal Medical Council (NMC) Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test NMCLE Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls NMCLE questions, NMCLE Qbanks, NMCLE test questions, and NMCLE practice questions will help you achieve a top score on the NMCLE Council Examination. 2,927 authors and 29 editors have contributed to the development of the NMCLE Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
NMCLE Exam Overview
How many hours is the NMCLE Exam?
The NMCLE Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the NMCLE Exam?
The NMCLE Exam is 180 questions.
What topics are covered on the NMCLE Exam?
Topics include: Anatomy, Biochemistry, Community Medicine, Forensic Medicine, Microbiology, Pathology, Physiology, Physiology, Anesthesia, Dental, Dermatology, ENT, Medicine, Obstetrics, and Gynae, Ophthalmology, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Radiology, and Surgery
NMCLE Exam MCQs (11,171)
Our question bank for the NMCLE Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 530 questions
- Cardiovascular - 2252 questions
- Connective Tissue - 244 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 642 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1761 questions
- Eyes - 399 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1857 questions
- Genetics - 508 questions
- Genitourinary - 657 questions
- Growth and Development - 569 questions
- Gynecologic - 467 questions
- Hematologic - 882 questions
- Infectious - 2411 questions
- Integument - 814 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1420 questions
- Nervous - 2826 questions
- Nutrition - 341 questions
- Obstetric - 563 questions
- Oncologic - 945 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 620 questions
- Pulmonary - 1252 questions
- Renal - 733 questions
- Surgery - 650 questions
- Toxicology - 631 questions
- Trauma - 882 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 19 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 108 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 89 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 339 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 39 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1724 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 97 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 4110 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 238 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 5402 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 13 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 38 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 19 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 7 questions
- Causes - 6591 questions
- Classification - 1016 questions
- Differential - 4906 questions
- Epidemiology - 342 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 2271 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 3310 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 650 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 28 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1274 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 2070 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 347 questions
- History Physical - 12195 questions
- Legal - 28 questions
- Pathophysiology - 7543 questions
- Patient Education - 397 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 5228 questions
- Toxicology - 450 questions
- Treatment Medical - 4635 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 34 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 62 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 19 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 22 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 718 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 33 questions
- Clinical Education - 150 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1297 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 28 questions
- Drug Information - 1519 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 376 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 143 questions
NMCLE Exam Articles (3,608)
The forearm is the section of the upper limb from the elbow to the wrist, whose bony structure is formed by the radius (laterally) and ulna (medial ...
Dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine are physiologically active molecules known as catecholamines. Catecholamines act both as neurotransmitter ...
Subclavian artery trauma requires expedient diagnosis and quick technical skills by the trauma surgeon. Strong knowledge of anatomy will help to au ...
Breast cysts are a very common diagnosis among women and one of the most common reasons for a referral to a breast clinic. They represent the most ...
Dextromethorphan (DM) received FDA approval in 1958 for its use as a cough suppressant. It has been one of the most common compounds found in most ...