Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the NMCLE Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Nepal Medical Council content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the NMCLE Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 12,682 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 3,293 PubMed indexed review articles related to the NMCLE Council Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Nepal Medical Council (NMC) Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test NMCLE Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls NMCLE questions, NMCLE Qbanks, NMCLE test questions, and NMCLE practice questions will help you achieve a top score on the NMCLE Council Examination. 2,801 authors and 24 editors have contributed to the development of the NMCLE Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
NMCLE Exam Overview
How many hours is the NMCLE Exam?
The NMCLE Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the NMCLE Exam?
The NMCLE Exam is 180 questions.
What topics are covered on the NMCLE Exam?
Topics include: Anatomy, Biochemistry, Community Medicine, Forensic Medicine, Microbiology, Pathology, Physiology, Physiology, Anesthesia, Dental, Dermatology, ENT, Medicine, Obstetrics, and Gynae, Ophthalmology, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Radiology, and Surgery
NMCLE Exam MCQs (12,682)
Our question bank for the NMCLE Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 603 questions
- Cardiovascular - 2458 questions
- Connective Tissue - 259 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 699 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1935 questions
- Eyes - 453 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2060 questions
- Genetics - 595 questions
- Genitourinary - 693 questions
- Growth and Development - 641 questions
- Gynecologic - 584 questions
- Hematologic - 1048 questions
- Infectious - 2716 questions
- Integument - 923 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1534 questions
- Nervous - 2994 questions
- Nutrition - 373 questions
- Obstetric - 695 questions
- Oncologic - 1104 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 714 questions
- Pulmonary - 1369 questions
- Renal - 825 questions
- Surgery - 727 questions
- Toxicology - 665 questions
- Trauma - 939 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 9 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 127 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 95 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 408 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 40 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1959 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 116 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 4646 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 279 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 6083 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 14 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 43 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 26 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 12 questions
- Causes - 7498 questions
- Classification - 1182 questions
- Differential - 5446 questions
- Epidemiology - 416 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 2592 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 3747 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 741 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 28 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1495 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 2276 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 384 questions
- History Physical - 13634 questions
- Legal - 31 questions
- Pathophysiology - 8405 questions
- Patient Education - 426 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 5865 questions
- Toxicology - 474 questions
- Treatment Medical - 5119 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 37 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 63 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 25 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 25 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 795 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 37 questions
- Clinical Education - 138 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1454 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 31 questions
- Drug Information - 1661 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 417 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 153 questions
NMCLE Exam Articles (3,293)
The peritoneum is the serous membrane that lines the abdominal cavity. It is composed of mesothelial cells that are supported by a t ...
The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) are the regulating bodies of infection control, ...
Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (CJD) is a rapidly progressive, rare, transmissible, universally fatal, neurodegenerative condition caused by prion prote ...
A pericardial rub is highly specific for acute pericarditis. It is generally heard over the left sternal border, it is often louder at in ...
Fluid management is a critical aspect of patient care, especially in the inpatient medical setting. What makes fluid management both challenging an ...