Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the NMCLE Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Nepal Medical Council content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the NMCLE Exam.
We have 12,534 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 2,606 PubMed indexed review articles related to the NMCLE Council Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Nepal Medical Council (NMC) Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test NMCLE Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls NMCLE questions, NMCLE Qbanks, NMCLE test questions, and NMCLE practice questions will help you achieve a top score on the NMCLE Council Examination. 2,280 authors and 33 editors have contributed to the development of the NMCLE Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
NMCLE Exam Overview
How many hours is the NMCLE Exam?
The NMCLE Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the NMCLE Exam?
The NMCLE Exam is 180 questions.
What topics are covered on the NMCLE Exam?
Topics include: Anatomy, Biochemistry, Community Medicine, Forensic Medicine, Microbiology, Pathology, Physiology, Physiology, Anesthesia, Dental, Dermatology, ENT, Medicine, Obstetrics, and Gynae, Ophthalmology, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Radiology, and Surgery
NMCLE Exam MCQs (12,534)
Our question bank for the NMCLE Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 552 questions
- Cardiovascular - 2377 questions
- Connective Tissue - 231 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 671 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1873 questions
- Eyes - 477 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2009 questions
- Genetics - 581 questions
- Genitourinary - 636 questions
- Growth and Development - 643 questions
- Gynecologic - 559 questions
- Hematologic - 1037 questions
- Infectious - 2632 questions
- Integument - 841 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1474 questions
- Nervous - 2932 questions
- Nutrition - 379 questions
- Obstetric - 702 questions
- Oncologic - 1055 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 641 questions
- Pulmonary - 1357 questions
- Renal - 820 questions
- Surgery - 696 questions
- Toxicology - 558 questions
- Trauma - 856 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 81 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 97 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 378 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 42 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1889 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 126 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 4264 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 247 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 5507 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 11 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 29 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 26 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 4 questions
- Causes - 7363 questions
- Classification - 1210 questions
- Differential - 4814 questions
- Epidemiology - 380 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 2367 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 3561 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 696 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 23 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1492 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 2113 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 342 questions
- History Physical - 13243 questions
- Legal - 28 questions
- Pathophysiology - 8273 questions
- Patient Education - 378 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 5457 questions
- Toxicology - 390 questions
- Treatment Medical - 5005 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 36 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 56 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 26 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 29 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 773 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 29 questions
- Clinical Education - 111 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1319 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 21 questions
- Drug Information - 1611 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 393 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 148 questions
NMCLE Exam Articles (2,606)
The scalp refers to the skin layers and subcutaneous tissue that cover the cranium and is comprised of five layers: skin, dense connective tissue, ...
Empyema is defined as a collection of pus in the pleural cavity, gram-positive, or culture from the pleural fluid. Empyema is usually associated wi ...
IgM immunoglobulins are produced by plasma cells as part of the body's adaptive humoral immune response against a foreign pathogen. Resting mature ...
Measurement of head circumference, or OFC (occipital frontal circumference), is a reflection of head growth and is a useful tool in tracking and mo ...
The tricarboxylic acid (TCA) cycle, also known as the Krebs cycle or citric acid cycle, is an important cell's metabolic hub. It is composed of eig ...
A healthy optic nerve is a crucial conduit for impulses generated within the layers of the retina to leave the eye. Electrical signals are ini ...
CD4 count is a laboratory test that measures CD-4 T lymphocytes (T cells) via flow cytometry. This test is an important parameter in HIV ...
Plummer-Vinson syndrome (PVS) is a rare condition characterized by the classic triad of dysphagia, iron-deficiency anemia, and esophageal web.
Cholangiocarcinoma (CC) is a rare malignancy of the epithelial cells from various areas of the biliary tree, including intrahepatic, perihilar, and ...
The sympathetic nervous system is comprised exclusively of efferent neurons. It divides into the left and right sympathetic chains.
Chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) or small lymphocytic lymphoma (SLL) is an indolent malignancy characterized by increased production of mature bu ...
Neonatal sepsis refers to an infection involving the bloodstream in newborn infants less than 28 days old. It remains a leading cause of morbidity ...
Acute infectious gastroenteritis is a common illness seen around the world. Viral pathogens cause most of these cases. The acute diarrhea ...
Sinusitis is one of the most common health complaints leading to a physician visit in the United States, as well as one of the leading causes of an ...
Hydroureter and hydronephrosis are common entities encountered in primary care medicine, emergency medicine as well as nephrology and urology pract ...
Aayush Dhakal MBBS B. P. Koirala Memorial Cancer Hospital, Chitwan , Nepal Kathmandu
Suman Kumar Jha MBBS Private Practice B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences Mahottari
Rahul Kumar Thakur MBBS Medical Officer BP Koirala Institute of Health Sciences Janakpurdham
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required