Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the NMCLE Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Nepal Medical Council content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the NMCLE Exam.
We have 13,307 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 3,080 PubMed indexed review articles related to the NMCLE Council Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Nepal Medical Council (NMC) Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test NMCLE Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls NMCLE questions, NMCLE Qbanks, NMCLE test questions, and NMCLE practice questions will help you achieve a top score on the NMCLE Council Examination. 2,645 authors and 26 editors have contributed to the development of the NMCLE Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
NMCLE Exam Overview
How many hours is the NMCLE Exam?
The NMCLE Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the NMCLE Exam?
The NMCLE Exam is 180 questions.
What topics are covered on the NMCLE Exam?
Topics include: Anatomy, Biochemistry, Community Medicine, Forensic Medicine, Microbiology, Pathology, Physiology, Physiology, Anesthesia, Dental, Dermatology, ENT, Medicine, Obstetrics, and Gynae, Ophthalmology, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Radiology, and Surgery
NMCLE Exam MCQs (13,307)
Our question bank for the NMCLE Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 618 questions
- Cardiovascular - 2531 questions
- Connective Tissue - 269 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 723 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1993 questions
- Eyes - 482 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2157 questions
- Genetics - 626 questions
- Genitourinary - 674 questions
- Growth and Development - 656 questions
- Gynecologic - 581 questions
- Hematologic - 1120 questions
- Infectious - 2823 questions
- Integument - 954 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1543 questions
- Nervous - 3043 questions
- Nutrition - 393 questions
- Obstetric - 757 questions
- Oncologic - 1159 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 754 questions
- Pulmonary - 1469 questions
- Renal - 871 questions
- Surgery - 779 questions
- Toxicology - 679 questions
- Trauma - 941 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 8 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 128 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 101 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 430 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 42 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 2060 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 131 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 4856 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 298 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 6328 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 12 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 45 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 25 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 11 questions
- Causes - 7799 questions
- Classification - 1259 questions
- Differential - 5551 questions
- Epidemiology - 438 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 2660 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 3892 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 761 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 29 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1584 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 2317 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 400 questions
- History Physical - 14198 questions
- Legal - 30 questions
- Pathophysiology - 8779 questions
- Patient Education - 409 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 6063 questions
- Toxicology - 488 questions
- Treatment Medical - 5350 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 38 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 64 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 26 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 30 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 856 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 37 questions
- Clinical Education - 145 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1490 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 31 questions
- Drug Information - 1715 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 426 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 156 questions
NMCLE Exam Articles (3,080)
Health professionals need to understand the important difference between gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria. Gram-positive bacteria are bacte ...
Central nervous system (CNS) embryology is a broad subject. This article serves as a summary of CNS organogenesis as well as a review the fram ...
Myoglobin is a protein located primarily in the striated muscles of vertebrates. MB is the gene encoding myoglobin in humans. It encodes a single p ...
Clotrimazole is a synthetic imidazole with a broad spectrum of antimycotic activity. Clotrim ...
Levofloxacin is a broad-spectrum, third-generation fluoroquinolone antibiotic used to treat bacterial infections. Levofloxacin is a safe and e ...
There are four types of hiatal hernias. However, the sliding hiatal hernia (type 1) is the most common and accounts for up to 95% of all hiatal her ...
Potassium is an essential mineral constituent of the human body and is the chief cation found within the intracellular fluid of all cells. Multiple ...
Sickle cell disease (SCD) is a group of inherited red blood cell disorders affecting about 1 in 500 African American children and 1 in 36,000 ...
The brain vasculature provides the nutrients necessary for the well functioning of the central nervous system (CNS). Anatomical and angiograph ...
The oral cavity harbors a diverse microbial flora that under normal conditions resides in homeostasis. The imbalance of this flora or the colo ...
Stroke is the most common cause of morbidity and the fifth leading cause of mortality in the United States.
Sydenham Chorea (SD), also referred to as St. Vitus dance, is a manifestation of rheumatic fever (RF), occurring in up to 40% of pat ...
Antonio Maria Valsalva, an Italian physician, first described the Valsalva maneuver (VM) in his work in 1704.
Compartment syndrome occurs when pressures increase within a fixed cavity of the body, leading to ischemia, muscle damage, and organ dysfunction. T ...
Diclofenac is an FDA-approved drug used in the treatment and management of acute and chronic pain associated with inflammatory conditions, especial ...
Aayush Dhakal MBBS Internal Medicine Resident OBH-Interfaith Medical Center Brooklyn NY
Suman Kumar Jha MBBS Private Practice B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences Mahottari
Rahul Kumar Thakur MD PGY1 Resident Jacobi Medical Center/ Albert Einstein College of Medicine bronx NY
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required