Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the NMCLE Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Nepal Medical Council content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the NMCLE Exam.
We have 13,237 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 2,889 PubMed indexed review articles related to the NMCLE Council Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Nepal Medical Council (NMC) Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test NMCLE Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls NMCLE questions, NMCLE Qbanks, NMCLE test questions, and NMCLE practice questions will help you achieve a top score on the NMCLE Council Examination. 2,510 authors and 33 editors have contributed to the development of the NMCLE Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
NMCLE Exam Overview
How many hours is the NMCLE Exam?
The NMCLE Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the NMCLE Exam?
The NMCLE Exam is 180 questions.
What topics are covered on the NMCLE Exam?
Topics include: Anatomy, Biochemistry, Community Medicine, Forensic Medicine, Microbiology, Pathology, Physiology, Physiology, Anesthesia, Dental, Dermatology, ENT, Medicine, Obstetrics, and Gynae, Ophthalmology, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Radiology, and Surgery
NMCLE Exam MCQs (13,237)
Our question bank for the NMCLE Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 570 questions
- Cardiovascular - 2520 questions
- Connective Tissue - 243 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 716 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1974 questions
- Eyes - 495 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2094 questions
- Genetics - 607 questions
- Genitourinary - 659 questions
- Growth and Development - 665 questions
- Gynecologic - 570 questions
- Hematologic - 1094 questions
- Infectious - 2774 questions
- Integument - 913 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1542 questions
- Nervous - 3062 questions
- Nutrition - 389 questions
- Obstetric - 744 questions
- Oncologic - 1139 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 744 questions
- Pulmonary - 1424 questions
- Renal - 842 questions
- Surgery - 773 questions
- Toxicology - 671 questions
- Trauma - 922 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 118 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 101 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 422 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 43 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 2053 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 130 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 4816 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 298 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 6268 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 12 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 44 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 26 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 10 questions
- Causes - 7754 questions
- Classification - 1272 questions
- Differential - 5386 questions
- Epidemiology - 438 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 2614 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 3821 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 768 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 27 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1575 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 2272 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 393 questions
- History Physical - 14038 questions
- Legal - 30 questions
- Pathophysiology - 8739 questions
- Patient Education - 401 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 5980 questions
- Toxicology - 476 questions
- Treatment Medical - 5283 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 37 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 64 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 25 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 31 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 855 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 36 questions
- Clinical Education - 149 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1454 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 30 questions
- Drug Information - 1677 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 420 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 156 questions
NMCLE Exam Articles (2,889)
The thyroid gland is a small gland with significant effects. The mature thyroid gland is located in the neck and is responsible for delivering horm ...
Humans can perceive various types of sensations, and with this information, our motor movement is determined. We become aware of the world by way o ...
Neutrophils are historically defined as "soldiers of our innate immune system." They are the first line of cells recruited at the site of infection ...
The heart is a muscular organ situated in the center of the chest behind the sternum. It consists of four chambers: the two upper chambers are call ...
Paracoccidioidomycosis (PCM) is a systemic fungal infection caused by a dimorphic fungus, endemic to the Americas where it is found from Mexico to ...
Perhaps biology faces no greater feat than the generation of a complex, multicellular organism from a single cell origin. The eye quintessentially ...
A body undergoes complex and intricate changes after death. These post mortem changes depend on a d ...
Germ cell tumors are cancers that arise from the reproductive cells of the testis or ovaries. Sometimes, the germ cells may arise in the mediastinu ...
Testosterone is the primary male hormone responsible for regulating sex differentiation, producing male sex characteristics, spermatogenesis, and f ...
Medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is a frequent overuse lower extremity injury in athletes and military personnel. MTSS is exercise-induced pain ...
Immunization is the most effective and safe public health intervention in reducing the incidence, prevalence, morbidity, and mortality of various i ...
Rubella, or German measles, is a mild viral infection that typically occurs in children and non-immune young adults. It typically begins with ...
Optic atrophy is a pathological term referring to optic nerve shrinkage caused by the degeneration of retinal ganglion cell (RGC) axons. The term & ...
Calcium is the most abundant cation found in the human body and plays an integral role in neural transmission, enzyme activity, myocardial function ...
Body mass index (BMI) is a quotient that has been in use since the mid-19th century. It is used to identify adults and adolescents that have an abn ...
Aayush Dhakal MBBS Internal Medicine Resident MD OBH-Interfaith Medical Center Brooklyn NY
Suman Kumar Jha MBBS Private Practice B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences Mahottari
Rahul Kumar Thakur MD PGY1 Resident Jacobi Medical Center/ Albert Einstein College of Medicine bronx NY
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required