Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the NMCLE Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Nepal Medical Council content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the NMCLE Exam.
We have 12,973 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 2,715 PubMed indexed review articles related to the NMCLE Council Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Nepal Medical Council (NMC) Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test NMCLE Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls NMCLE questions, NMCLE Qbanks, NMCLE test questions, and NMCLE practice questions will help you achieve a top score on the NMCLE Council Examination. 2,366 authors and 33 editors have contributed to the development of the NMCLE Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
NMCLE Exam Overview
How many hours is the NMCLE Exam?
The NMCLE Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the NMCLE Exam?
The NMCLE Exam is 180 questions.
What topics are covered on the NMCLE Exam?
Topics include: Anatomy, Biochemistry, Community Medicine, Forensic Medicine, Microbiology, Pathology, Physiology, Physiology, Anesthesia, Dental, Dermatology, ENT, Medicine, Obstetrics, and Gynae, Ophthalmology, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Radiology, and Surgery
NMCLE Exam MCQs (12,973)
Our question bank for the NMCLE Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 562 questions
- Cardiovascular - 2445 questions
- Connective Tissue - 240 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 702 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1936 questions
- Eyes - 486 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2049 questions
- Genetics - 595 questions
- Genitourinary - 651 questions
- Growth and Development - 653 questions
- Gynecologic - 567 questions
- Hematologic - 1066 questions
- Infectious - 2707 questions
- Integument - 881 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1509 questions
- Nervous - 3010 questions
- Nutrition - 386 questions
- Obstetric - 730 questions
- Oncologic - 1092 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 731 questions
- Pulmonary - 1397 questions
- Renal - 826 questions
- Surgery - 742 questions
- Toxicology - 625 questions
- Trauma - 898 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 112 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 100 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 400 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 43 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1978 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 131 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 4585 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 294 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 5968 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 13 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 45 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 26 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 8 questions
- Causes - 7629 questions
- Classification - 1249 questions
- Differential - 5172 questions
- Epidemiology - 408 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 2512 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 3705 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 744 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 26 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1540 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 2203 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 368 questions
- History Physical - 13717 questions
- Legal - 30 questions
- Pathophysiology - 8564 questions
- Patient Education - 393 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 5787 questions
- Toxicology - 440 questions
- Treatment Medical - 5157 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 37 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 63 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 25 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 30 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 820 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 36 questions
- Clinical Education - 148 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1400 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 21 questions
- Drug Information - 1632 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 404 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 149 questions
NMCLE Exam Articles (2,715)
Retinitis pigmentosa as a clinical entity was originally described in 1853, but the name was not attached to the disease until 1857.
Substance use disorders involve excessive use of nicotine, alcohol, and other illicit substances that leads to social ...
Mediterranean diet is a generic term used to describe the dietary pattern of individuals living in the countries along the coast of the Mediterrane ...
The kidney is a structurally complex organ essential for human survival since its embryonic development.
Carcinoid tumors are slow-growing tumors arising from neuroendocrine cells and capable of secreting a variety of peptides and neuroamines. The comm ...
Procaine is a pharmaceutical medication belonging to the aminoester group of local anesthetics. German chemist Alfred Einhorn first synthesized the ...
Thrombolytic treatment is also known as fibrinolytic or thrombolysis, to dissolve dangerous intravascular clots to prevent ischemic damage by impro ...
Cholecalciferol, also known as vitamin D3, is a secosteroid produced by the skin and can also present in certain foods such as dairy products, eggs ...
Phenelzine is an FDA-approved drug for the management of depression in adults. Off label, the drug may be used to manage treatment-resistant depres ...
Cholera is an acute secretory diarrheal illness caused by the bacteria . It is estimated to cause upwards of four million c ...
Suitable statistical design represents a critical factor in permitting inferences from any research or scientific study.
Loop diuretics have been approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for treating conditions of edema associated with congestive heart failu ...
Bacteriostatic antimicrobials, a term generally used to describe antimicrobials that function via inhibition of bacterial protein synthesis, have a ...
Frostbite, also known as freezing cold injury (FCI) is tissue damage as a result to cold exposure, occurring at temperatures below 0 degrees C. It& ...
Aayush Dhakal MBBS B. P. Koirala Memorial Cancer Hospital, Chitwan , Nepal Kathmandu
Suman Kumar Jha MBBS Private Practice B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences Mahottari
Rahul Kumar Thakur MBBS Medical Officer BP Koirala Institute of Health Sciences Janakpurdham
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required