Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Wound NP Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to CWCN-AP® Certification content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Wound NP Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 389 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 131 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Wound Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical CWCN-AP® subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Wound NP Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls CWCN-AP® questions will help you achieve a top score on the Wound Examination. 147 authors and 6 editors have contributed to the development of the Wound NP Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Wound NP Exam Overview
How many hours is the Wound NP Exam?
The Wound NP Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Wound NP Exam?
The Wound NP Exam is 80 questions.
What topics are covered on the Wound NP Exam?
Topics include: Assessment, Physical Examination, Study Interpretation, Risk Assessment, Diagnosis, and Planning
Wound NP Exam MCQs (389)
Our question bank for the Wound NP Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 4 questions
- Cardiovascular - 19 questions
- Connective Tissue - 35 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 2 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 35 questions
- Eyes - 2 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 30 questions
- Genitourinary - 10 questions
- Gynecologic - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 4 questions
- Infectious - 82 questions
- Integument - 298 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 79 questions
- Nervous - 15 questions
- Nutrition - 8 questions
- Obstetric - 2 questions
- Oncologic - 19 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1 questions
- Pulmonary - 5 questions
- Renal - 1 questions
- Surgery - 89 questions
- Toxicology - 6 questions
- Trauma - 95 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 13 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 21 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 17 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 38 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 25 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 16 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 185 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 2 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 192 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 2 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 7 questions
- Causes - 91 questions
- Classification - 74 questions
- Differential - 94 questions
- Epidemiology - 6 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 20 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 26 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 18 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 27 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 12 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 9 questions
- History Physical - 373 questions
- Pathophysiology - 137 questions
- Patient Education - 18 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 167 questions
- Toxicology - 5 questions
- Treatment Medical - 190 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 12 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 5 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 7 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 5 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 91 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 3 questions
- Clinical Education - 10 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 16 questions
- Drug Information - 18 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 6 questions
Wound NP Exam Articles (131)
Dakin solution, also called Dakin fluid or Carrel-Dakin fluid, is a dilute sodium hypochlorite (NaClO) solution commonly known as bleach.
Skin grafting is a closure technique used in dermatology most commonly to close wounds created by the removal of skin cancer. Although currently&nb ...
Lacerations are a pattern of injury in which skin and the underlying tissues are cut or torn. Healthcare providers encounter lacerations regularly. ...
Most burns are small and are treated at home or by local providers as outpatients. This chapter will focus on the initial resuscitation and managem ...
Benzocaine is a commercially available local anesthetic. It is an amino ester and has uses in a variety of settings, including dental procedures, p ...