Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Women's Health Nurse Practitioner Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to National Certification Corporation (NCC®) WHNP-BC® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Women's Health Nurse Practitioner Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 978 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 483 PubMed indexed review articles related to the WHNP-BC® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Women's Health Care Nurse Practitioner (WHNP-BC®) subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Women's Health Nurse Practitioner Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls NCC® practice test questions, NCC® sample questions, and NCC® questions will help you achieve a top score on the WHNP-BC® Examination. 499 authors and 9 editors have contributed to the development of the Women's Health Nurse Practitioner Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Women's Health Nurse Practitioner Exam Overview
How many hours is the Women's Health Nurse Practitioner Exam?
The Women's Health Nurse Practitioner Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Women's Health Nurse Practitioner Exam?
The Women's Health Nurse Practitioner Exam is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the Women's Health Nurse Practitioner Exam?
Topics include: Assessment - 12%, Primary Care - 12%, Gynecology and Reproductive - 35%, Obstetrics - 29%, and Pharmacology - 9%
Women's Health Nurse Practitioner Exam MCQs (978)
Our question bank for the Women's Health Nurse Practitioner Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 12 questions
- Cardiovascular - 37 questions
- Connective Tissue - 14 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 7 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 126 questions
- Eyes - 3 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 40 questions
- Genetics - 20 questions
- Genitourinary - 151 questions
- Growth and Development - 21 questions
- Gynecologic - 470 questions
- Hematologic - 35 questions
- Infectious - 194 questions
- Integument - 46 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 49 questions
- Nervous - 45 questions
- Nutrition - 21 questions
- Obstetric - 434 questions
- Oncologic - 129 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 41 questions
- Pulmonary - 10 questions
- Renal - 17 questions
- Surgery - 35 questions
- Toxicology - 23 questions
- Trauma - 19 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 15 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 12 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 79 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 2 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 88 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 11 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 332 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 22 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 426 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 6 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 8 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 5 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 4 questions
- Causes - 425 questions
- Classification - 85 questions
- Differential - 376 questions
- Epidemiology - 61 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 230 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 254 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 53 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 129 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 209 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 80 questions
- History Physical - 964 questions
- Legal - 4 questions
- Pathophysiology - 444 questions
- Patient Education - 135 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 450 questions
- Toxicology - 11 questions
- Treatment Medical - 360 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 5 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 4 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 4 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 66 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 10 questions
- Clinical Education - 6 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 61 questions
- Drug Information - 52 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 15 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 6 questions
Women's Health Nurse Practitioner Exam Articles (483)
Iron supplementation is indicated for iron-deficient states secondary to conditions such as iron deficiency anemia, iron deficiency without anemia, ...
The Hoffman-Tinel sign, now more commonly known as the Tinel sign, was defined in 1915 by Paul Hoffmann and Jules Tinel as the "pins and needl ...
Initially described in 1939 by Henri Mondor, Mondor Disease classically describes a syndrome of sclerosing superficial thrombophlebi ...
Any fluid that leaks from one or both nipples of a non-pregnant and non-breastfeeding breast is referred to as nipple discharge. Nipple discharge i ...
Endometriosis is a common, estrogen-dependent, inflammatory, gynecologic disease process in which normal endometrial tissue is abnormally present o ...