Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Women's Health Nurse Practitioner Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to National Certification Corporation (NCC®) WHNP-BC® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Women's Health Nurse Practitioner Exam.
We have 1,107 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 623 PubMed indexed review articles related to the WHNP-BC® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Women's Health Care Nurse Practitioner (WHNP-BC®) subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Women's Health Nurse Practitioner Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls NCC® practice test questions, NCC® sample questions, and NCC® questions will help you achieve a top score on the WHNP-BC® Examination. 639 authors and 20 editors have contributed to the development of the Women's Health Nurse Practitioner Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Women's Health Nurse Practitioner Exam Overview
How many hours is the Women's Health Nurse Practitioner Exam?
The Women's Health Nurse Practitioner Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Women's Health Nurse Practitioner Exam?
The Women's Health Nurse Practitioner Exam is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the Women's Health Nurse Practitioner Exam?
Topics include: Assessment - 12%, Primary Care - 12%, Gynecology and Reproductive - 35%, Obstetrics - 29%, and Pharmacology - 9%
Women's Health Nurse Practitioner Exam MCQs (1,107)
Our question bank for the Women's Health Nurse Practitioner Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 15 questions
- Cardiovascular - 45 questions
- Connective Tissue - 13 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 11 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 127 questions
- Eyes - 3 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 47 questions
- Genetics - 39 questions
- Genitourinary - 119 questions
- Growth and Development - 32 questions
- Gynecologic - 549 questions
- Hematologic - 46 questions
- Infectious - 165 questions
- Integument - 59 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 32 questions
- Nervous - 59 questions
- Nutrition - 22 questions
- Obstetric - 574 questions
- Oncologic - 176 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 36 questions
- Pulmonary - 14 questions
- Renal - 8 questions
- Surgery - 57 questions
- Toxicology - 28 questions
- Trauma - 17 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 16 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 14 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 75 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 4 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 88 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 14 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 366 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 22 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 470 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 6 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 8 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 4 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 5 questions
- Causes - 530 questions
- Classification - 111 questions
- Differential - 399 questions
- Epidemiology - 58 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 279 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 266 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 62 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 4 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 166 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 267 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 76 questions
- History Physical - 1100 questions
- Legal - 5 questions
- Pathophysiology - 543 questions
- Patient Education - 147 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 551 questions
- Toxicology - 21 questions
- Treatment Medical - 386 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 5 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 1 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 7 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 3 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 105 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 14 questions
- Clinical Education - 10 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 60 questions
- Drug Information - 48 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 18 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 7 questions
Women's Health Nurse Practitioner Exam Articles (623)
Paramyxoviruses are enveloped, single-stranded negative-sense RNA viruses that replicate in the cytoplasm. Diseases caused by these viruses c ...
Hypertensive disorders of pregnancy, including chronic hypertension, with or without superimposed pre-eclampsia/eclampsia, gestational hypertension ...
Many patients with symptoms of cervical radiculopathy can benefit from a cervical epidural injection. Before one considers a cervical epidural ...
Endometritis is inflammation of the uterine lining. It can affect all layers of the uterus. The uterus is typically aseptic. However, the travel of ...
Hepatitis is defined as inflammation of the liver that can result from a variety of causes such as heavy alcohol use, autoimmune, drugs, or toxins. ...
Vesicovaginal fistula is an anomalous communication between the bladder and vagina, resulting in continuous urine leakage through the vagina.
The postpartum period is the period after delivery of conceptus when maternal physiological and anatomical changes return to the nonpregnant state. ...
Choosing the most appropriate imaging modality for pregnancy patients is a common clinical question encountered daily. The general principle for im ...
The global prevalence of obesity has significantly increased in the past decades, and the World Health Organization (WHO) has described the phenome ...
Physicians and medical researchers have a moral and legal obligation to obtain informed consent. ...
Amniotic fluid embolism (AFE) is a life-threatening obstetric emergency characterized by sudden cardiorespiratory collapse and disseminated intrava ...
Androgenic-anabolic steroids (AAS) are widely missed worldwide as performance-enhancing agents. The use of AAS started in competitive sports and sp ...
Melasma is a common skin problem caused by brown to gray-brown patches on the face. Most people get it on their cheeks, chin, nose bridge, forehead ...
Delivering high-quality care to patients of the Muslim faith requires an understanding of the differences in cultural and spiritual values. Importa ...
Black Cohosh, or , is a perennial dicot of the Buttercup family native to the Eastern half of the United States and Can ...
Tod C Aeby MD, MEd, BS Associate Professor Un of Hawaii John A Burns School of Med FACOG Honolulu HI
Heba Mahdy MBBCH, DOWH, MRCPI MD Toronto ON
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required