Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the ANCC® Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Examination. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the ANCC® Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Board Certification topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the ANCC® Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Examination.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$149Subscription per month per user
$359Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 1,127 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 340 PubMed indexed review articles related to the PMHNP® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test ANCC® Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Examination to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls ANCC® PMHNP® practice questions and ANCC® IQ PMHNP® questions will help you achieve a top score on the PMHNP® Examination. 341 authors and 8 editors have contributed to the development of the ANCC® Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Examination content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
ANCC® Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Examination Overview
How many hours is the ANCC® Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Examination?
The ANCC® Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Examination is 3.5 hours.
How many questions is the ANCC® Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Examination?
The ANCC® Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Examination is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the ANCC® Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Examination?
Topics include: Scientific Foundation - 20%, Advanced Practice Skills - 25%, Diagnosis and Treatment - 25%, Psychotherapy and Related Theories - 15%, and Ethical and Legal Principles - 15%
ANCC® Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Examination MCQs (1,127)
Our question bank for the ANCC® Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Examination covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 2 questions
- Cardiovascular - 30 questions
- Connective Tissue - 2 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 3 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 28 questions
- Eyes - 3 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 18 questions
- Genetics - 3 questions
- Genitourinary - 6 questions
- Growth and Development - 25 questions
- Gynecologic - 4 questions
- Hematologic - 3 questions
- Infectious - 3 questions
- Integument - 11 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 25 questions
- Nervous - 225 questions
- Nutrition - 6 questions
- Obstetric - 15 questions
- Oncologic - 5 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1208 questions
- Pulmonary - 10 questions
- Renal - 7 questions
- Surgery - 1 questions
- Toxicology - 138 questions
- Trauma - 5 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 9 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 6 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 23 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 4 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 230 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 4 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 188 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 481 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 603 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 6 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 13 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 20 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 13 questions
- Causes - 356 questions
- Classification - 96 questions
- Differential - 508 questions
- Epidemiology - 52 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 53 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 77 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 42 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 18 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 21 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 31 questions
- History Physical - 1100 questions
- Legal - 13 questions
- Pathophysiology - 388 questions
- Patient Education - 76 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 442 questions
- Toxicology - 120 questions
- Treatment Medical - 634 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 8 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 42 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 22 questions
- Clinical Education - 7 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 215 questions
- Drug Information - 207 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 91 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 24 questions
ANCC® Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Examination Articles (340)
Migraine is a genetically influenced complex disorder characterized by episodes of moderate-to-severe headache, most often unilateral and generally ...
Clonidine is a 40-year-old antihypertensive medication that acts as an agonist on alpha-adrenergic and imidazoline receptors. Clonidine is an antih ...
Hypoxia is a state in which oxygen is not available in sufficient amounts at the tissue level to maintain adequate homeostasis; this can result fro ...
Obesity is the excessive or abnormal accumulation of fat or adipose tissue in the body that impairs health via its association to the risk of devel ...
Catatonia, a neuropsychiatric syndrome characterized by abnormal movements, behaviors, and withdrawal, is a condition that is most often seen in mo ...