Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the CPNP-PC® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Pediatric Nursing Certification Board (PNCB®) topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the CPNP-PC® Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 1,964 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 817 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Pediatric Nursing Certification Board Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner - Primary Care (CPNP-PC) subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test CPNP-PC® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls pediatric practice exam questions, PNP practice questions, and Pediatric practice exam quiz questions will help you achieve a top score on the Pediatric Nursing Certification Board Examination. 854 authors and 15 editors have contributed to the development of the CPNP-PC® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
CPNP-PC® Exam Overview
How many hours is the CPNP-PC® Exam?
The CPNP-PC® Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the CPNP-PC® Exam?
The CPNP-PC® Exam is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the CPNP-PC® Exam?
Topics include: Assessment and Diagnosis - 35%, Health Maintenance - 30%, Management - 30%, and Professional Role - 5%
CPNP-PC® Exam MCQs (1,964)
Our question bank for the CPNP-PC® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 122 questions
- Cardiovascular - 147 questions
- Connective Tissue - 33 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 231 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 130 questions
- Eyes - 79 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 274 questions
- Genetics - 110 questions
- Genitourinary - 122 questions
- Growth and Development - 353 questions
- Gynecologic - 61 questions
- Hematologic - 111 questions
- Infectious - 689 questions
- Integument - 281 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 227 questions
- Nervous - 235 questions
- Nutrition - 84 questions
- Obstetric - 28 questions
- Oncologic - 25 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 195 questions
- Pulmonary - 166 questions
- Renal - 50 questions
- Surgery - 34 questions
- Toxicology - 34 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 91 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 11 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 29 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 30 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 163 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 13 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 140 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 17 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 673 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 119 questions
- Professional Practice - 1 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 894 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 7 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 10 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 32 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 5 questions
- Causes - 828 questions
- Classification - 148 questions
- Differential - 1026 questions
- Epidemiology - 80 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 290 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 348 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 90 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 7 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 91 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 214 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 121 questions
- History Physical - 2043 questions
- Legal - 12 questions
- Pathophysiology - 815 questions
- Patient Education - 217 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 633 questions
- Toxicology - 25 questions
- Treatment Medical - 661 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 12 questions
- Treatment Prehospital/EMS/Disaster - 4 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 9 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 65 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 11 questions
- Clinical Education - 25 questions
- Biostatistics - 1 questions
- Resource Utilization - 1 questions
- Vulnerable Populations - 4 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 103 questions
- Drug Information - 73 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 33 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 5 questions
CPNP-PC® Exam Articles (817)
Meningitis is an infection/inflammation of the brain and spinal cord surrounding membranes known as the meninges. Meningococcal meningitis is the t ...
Cerebral palsy is a group of permanent disorders affecting the development of movement and causing a limitation of activity. Non-progressive d ...
Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) is often a disabling condition consisting of bothersome intrusive thoughts that elicit a feeling of discomfort. ...
An anal fissure is a superficial tear in the skin distal to the dentate line and is a cause of frequent emergency department visits. In most c ...
Disk batteries (or button batteries) are found in many consumer electronics. The last few decades have seen an increase in demand for co ...