Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the CPNP-PC® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Pediatric Nursing Certification Board (PNCB®) content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the CPNP-PC® Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 2,980 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 1,143 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Pediatric Nursing Certification Board Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner - Primary Care (CPNP-PC) subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test CPNP-PC® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls pediatric practice exam questions, PNP practice questions, and Pediatric practice exam quiz questions will help you achieve a top score on the Pediatric Nursing Certification Board Examination. 1,136 authors and 18 editors have contributed to the development of the CPNP-PC® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
CPNP-PC® Exam Overview
How many hours is the CPNP-PC® Exam?
The CPNP-PC® Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the CPNP-PC® Exam?
The CPNP-PC® Exam is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the CPNP-PC® Exam?
Topics include: Assessment and Diagnosis - 35%, Health Maintenance - 30%, Management - 30%, and Professional Role - 5%
CPNP-PC® Exam MCQs (2,980)
Our question bank for the CPNP-PC® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 204 questions
- Cardiovascular - 212 questions
- Connective Tissue - 50 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 306 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 214 questions
- Eyes - 93 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 395 questions
- Genetics - 210 questions
- Genitourinary - 176 questions
- Growth and Development - 423 questions
- Gynecologic - 87 questions
- Hematologic - 206 questions
- Infectious - 1032 questions
- Integument - 449 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 353 questions
- Nervous - 415 questions
- Nutrition - 140 questions
- Obstetric - 50 questions
- Oncologic - 52 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 271 questions
- Pulmonary - 275 questions
- Renal - 95 questions
- Surgery - 64 questions
- Toxicology - 101 questions
- Trauma - 169 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 3 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 39 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 34 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 167 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 18 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 256 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 25 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 892 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 147 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 1141 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 10 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 20 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 31 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 7 questions
- Causes - 1429 questions
- Classification - 227 questions
- Differential - 1413 questions
- Epidemiology - 104 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 485 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 625 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 121 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 5 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 196 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 320 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 142 questions
- History Physical - 3053 questions
- Legal - 24 questions
- Pathophysiology - 1444 questions
- Patient Education - 279 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 1117 questions
- Toxicology - 80 questions
- Treatment Medical - 1102 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 15 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 11 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 2 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 17 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 120 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 15 questions
- Clinical Education - 37 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 175 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 5 questions
- Drug Information - 160 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 57 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 10 questions
CPNP-PC® Exam Articles (1,143)
Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM) is a genetic (autosomal dominant) heart muscle disease caused by a mutation in sarcomere protein genes which enco ...
Osgood Schlatter disease, also known as osteochondrosis or traction apophysitis of the tibial tubercle, is a common cause of anterior knee pain in ...
Hearing loss is an extremely common medical condition, progressing in incidence and severity with age.
Infective endocarditis (IE) is an infection of the endocardial surfaces of the heart, which includes one or more heart valves. The incidence of inf ...
Mitral regurgitation (MR) is caused by the retrograde flow of blood from the left ventricle (LV) into the left atrium (LA) through the mitral valve ...