Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the CPNP-PC® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Pediatric Nursing Certification Board (PNCB®) topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the CPNP-PC® Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 2,168 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 1,017 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Pediatric Nursing Certification Board Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner - Primary Care (CPNP-PC) subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test CPNP-PC® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls pediatric practice exam questions, PNP practice questions, and Pediatric practice exam quiz questions will help you achieve a top score on the Pediatric Nursing Certification Board Examination. 1,012 authors and 16 editors have contributed to the development of the CPNP-PC® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
CPNP-PC® Exam Overview
How many hours is the CPNP-PC® Exam?
The CPNP-PC® Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the CPNP-PC® Exam?
The CPNP-PC® Exam is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the CPNP-PC® Exam?
Topics include: Assessment and Diagnosis - 35%, Health Maintenance - 30%, Management - 30%, and Professional Role - 5%
CPNP-PC® Exam MCQs (2,168)
Our question bank for the CPNP-PC® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 161 questions
- Cardiovascular - 151 questions
- Connective Tissue - 35 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 232 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 156 questions
- Eyes - 70 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 297 questions
- Genetics - 148 questions
- Genitourinary - 127 questions
- Growth and Development - 357 questions
- Gynecologic - 60 questions
- Hematologic - 142 questions
- Infectious - 745 questions
- Integument - 332 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 236 questions
- Nervous - 336 questions
- Nutrition - 105 questions
- Obstetric - 44 questions
- Oncologic - 36 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 209 questions
- Pulmonary - 208 questions
- Renal - 71 questions
- Surgery - 45 questions
- Toxicology - 88 questions
- Trauma - 120 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 13 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 32 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 26 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 141 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 17 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 197 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 18 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 695 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 117 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 909 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 8 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 14 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 25 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 7 questions
- Causes - 1030 questions
- Classification - 168 questions
- Differential - 1088 questions
- Epidemiology - 76 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 332 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 456 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 109 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 5 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 127 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 224 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 118 questions
- History Physical - 2308 questions
- Legal - 19 questions
- Pathophysiology - 998 questions
- Patient Education - 222 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 818 questions
- Toxicology - 71 questions
- Treatment Medical - 841 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 10 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 11 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 2 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 12 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 83 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 14 questions
- Clinical Education - 30 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 141 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 4 questions
- Drug Information - 127 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 45 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 8 questions
CPNP-PC® Exam Articles (1,017)
is a trematode also known as the Chinese or Oriental liver fluke. This parasitic infection is most commonly found ...
Cyanosis is a pathologic condition that is characterized by a bluish discoloration of the skin or mucous membrane1
Chlamydia is a sexually transmitted infectious disease caused by the bacterium . In the United States, it is the most ...
Infancy is a period of rapid growth second only to the fetal period. There is a pressing need to optimize nutrition to ensure adequate growth ...
Puberty is the process of physical maturation where an adolescent reaches sexual maturity and becomes capable of reproduction. On average, puberty ...