Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Pediatric Primary Care Mental Health Specialist Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Pediatric Nursing Certification Board® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Pediatric Primary Care Mental Health Specialist Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 387 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 144 PubMed indexed review articles related to the PMHS® Nursing Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pediatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Pediatric Primary Care Mental Health Specialist Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls pediatric mental health nurse prep questions, pediatric mental health nurse review questions, and pediatric mental health nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the PMHS® Nursing Examination. 160 authors and 1 editors have contributed to the development of the Pediatric Primary Care Mental Health Specialist Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Pediatric Primary Care Mental Health Specialist Exam Overview
How many hours is the Pediatric Primary Care Mental Health Specialist Exam?
The Pediatric Primary Care Mental Health Specialist Exam is 2.5 hours.
How many questions is the Pediatric Primary Care Mental Health Specialist Exam?
The Pediatric Primary Care Mental Health Specialist Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Pediatric Primary Care Mental Health Specialist Exam?
Topics include: Developmental, Behavioral and Mental Health Promotion - 25%, Evaluation - 23%, Diagnosis Decision Making - 23%, Management - 23%, Professional Role - 5%
Pediatric Primary Care Mental Health Specialist Exam MCQs (387)
Our question bank for the Pediatric Primary Care Mental Health Specialist Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Cardiovascular - 5 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 6 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 5 questions
- Genetics - 4 questions
- Genitourinary - 2 questions
- Growth and Development - 114 questions
- Gynecologic - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 2 questions
- Infectious - 4 questions
- Integument - 6 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 6 questions
- Nervous - 68 questions
- Nutrition - 6 questions
- Oncologic - 1 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 376 questions
- Renal - 1 questions
- Toxicology - 23 questions
- Trauma - 4 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 6 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 2 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 28 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 6 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 32 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 1 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 48 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 234 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 222 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 5 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 8 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 16 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 5 questions
- Causes - 129 questions
- Classification - 66 questions
- Differential - 180 questions
- Epidemiology - 22 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 23 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 9 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 13 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 7 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 3 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 22 questions
- History Physical - 396 questions
- Legal - 5 questions
- Pathophysiology - 154 questions
- Patient Education - 51 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 122 questions
- Toxicology - 20 questions
- Treatment Medical - 103 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 5 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 22 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 11 questions
- Clinical Education - 6 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 25 questions
- Drug Information - 25 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 10 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 2 questions
Pediatric Primary Care Mental Health Specialist Exam Articles (144)
Amphetamine is FDA-approved for the treatment of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and narcolepsy. It has indications as a first-line ...
Alprazolam, known by various trade names, is the most commonly prescribed psychotropic medication in the United States. Alprazolam is frequently pr ...
The corpus callosum is the primary commissural region of the brain consisting of white matter tracts that connect the left and right cerebral hemis ...
Abuse and neglect are commonly encountered in both children and the elderly. It occurs when a caregiver, whether through willful action or lack of ...
Neuroleptic malignant syndrome (NMS) is a life-threatening syndrome associated with the use of dopamine-receptor antagonist medications or wit ...