Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Nephrology Nurse Practitioner Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Nephrology Nursing Certification Commission (NNCC®) topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Nephrology Nurse Practitioner Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$149Subscription per month per user
$359Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 721 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 312 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Nephrology NP (CNN-NP™) Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Nephrology Nurse Practitioner™ (CNN-NP™) subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Nephrology Nurse Practitioner Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls nephrology questions, CNN-NP™ questions, and NNCC™ questions will help you achieve a top score on the Nephrology NP (CNN-NP™) Examination. 327 authors and 6 editors have contributed to the development of the Nephrology Nurse Practitioner Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Nephrology Nurse Practitioner Exam Overview
How many hours is the Nephrology Nurse Practitioner Exam?
The Nephrology Nurse Practitioner Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Nephrology Nurse Practitioner Exam?
The Nephrology Nurse Practitioner Exam is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the Nephrology Nurse Practitioner Exam?
Topics include: AKI: 4-6%, CKD 1-2: 4-6%, CK 3: 11-13%, CKD 4-5: 19-21%, and Kidney Replacment Therapy: 57-59%
Nephrology Nurse Practitioner Exam MCQs (721)
Our question bank for the Nephrology Nurse Practitioner Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 58 questions
- Cardiovascular - 152 questions
- Connective Tissue - 41 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 12 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 131 questions
- Eyes - 5 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 40 questions
- Genetics - 14 questions
- Genitourinary - 133 questions
- Growth and Development - 6 questions
- Hematologic - 48 questions
- Infectious - 103 questions
- Integument - 29 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 25 questions
- Nervous - 40 questions
- Nutrition - 12 questions
- Obstetric - 3 questions
- Oncologic - 44 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 5 questions
- Pulmonary - 44 questions
- Renal - 759 questions
- Surgery - 54 questions
- Toxicology - 44 questions
- Trauma - 12 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 4 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 1 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 18 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 96 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 11 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 206 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 1 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 274 questions
- Causes - 336 questions
- Classification - 77 questions
- Differential - 423 questions
- Epidemiology - 23 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 223 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 472 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 53 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 7 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 121 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 177 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 7 questions
- History Physical - 754 questions
- Pathophysiology - 390 questions
- Patient Education - 17 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 482 questions
- Toxicology - 37 questions
- Treatment Medical - 376 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 56 questions
- Clinical Education - 6 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 82 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 4 questions
- Drug Information - 76 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 33 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 11 questions
Nephrology Nurse Practitioner Exam Articles (312)
Hyperuricemia is an elevated uric acid level in the blood. The normal upper limit is 6.8mg/dL, and anything over 7 mg/dL is considered saturated, a ...
Hydroxymethylglutaryl-CoA (HMG-CoA) reductase inhibitors, also known as "statins," are used adjunctively to diet and exercise to treat hyperch ...
The renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system (RAAS) is intricately involved in the pathophysiology of several diseases, including hypertension, congest ...
Goodpasture syndrome refers to an anti-glomerular basement membrane (anti-GBM) disease that involves both the lungs and kidneys, often presenting a ...