Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Neonatal Nurse Practitioner Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Neonatal Nurse Practitioner National Certification Corporation (NCC®) topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Neonatal Nurse Practitioner Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$149Subscription per month per user
$359Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 832 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 364 PubMed indexed review articles related to the NICU Nurse Practitioner Certification Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Neonatal Nurse Practitioner subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Neonatal Nurse Practitioner Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls neonatal nurse practitioner questions, NICU nurse practitioner questions, and Neonatal nurse certification questions will help you achieve a top score on the NICU Nurse Practitioner Certification Examination. 408 authors and 14 editors have contributed to the development of the Neonatal Nurse Practitioner Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Neonatal Nurse Practitioner Exam Overview
How many hours is the Neonatal Nurse Practitioner Exam?
The Neonatal Nurse Practitioner Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Neonatal Nurse Practitioner Exam?
The Neonatal Nurse Practitioner Exam is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the Neonatal Nurse Practitioner Exam?
Topics include: Assessment - 17%, Management - 19%, Pharmacology - 9%, and Embryology, and Physiology, Pathophysiology, & Systems - 52%
Neonatal Nurse Practitioner Exam MCQs (832)
Our question bank for the Neonatal Nurse Practitioner Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 11 questions
- Cardiovascular - 143 questions
- Connective Tissue - 1 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 43 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 89 questions
- Eyes - 34 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 122 questions
- Genetics - 64 questions
- Genitourinary - 29 questions
- Growth and Development - 207 questions
- Gynecologic - 3 questions
- Hematologic - 52 questions
- Infectious - 130 questions
- Integument - 59 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 51 questions
- Nervous - 126 questions
- Nutrition - 33 questions
- Obstetric - 163 questions
- Oncologic - 3 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 2 questions
- Pulmonary - 124 questions
- Renal - 28 questions
- Surgery - 24 questions
- Toxicology - 21 questions
- Trauma - 12 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 6 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 7 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 4 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 36 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 2 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 58 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 8 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 389 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 427 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 2 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 2 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 3 questions
- Causes - 309 questions
- Classification - 42 questions
- Differential - 464 questions
- Epidemiology - 14 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 99 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 169 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 46 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 58 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 128 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 14 questions
- History Physical - 813 questions
- Legal - 3 questions
- Pathophysiology - 336 questions
- Patient Education - 37 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 352 questions
- Toxicology - 10 questions
- Treatment Medical - 229 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 3 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 3 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 37 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 4 questions
- Clinical Education - 8 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 28 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 32 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 8 questions
Neonatal Nurse Practitioner Exam Articles (364)
Throughout history, multiple investigators reported a high occurrence of benign palatal mucosal cysts in newborns. In 1880, a Prague pediatrician, ...
Conjunctivitis, also informally known as "pink eye," makes up the majority of ophthalmologic disorders seen at primary care clinics. Patients prese ...
Gastroschisis is a paraumbilical, full-thickness abdominal wall defect associated with protrusion of the bowel through the defect. It is rarel ...
Spina Bifida is a congenital anomaly that arises from incomplete development of the neural tube. It is commonly used as a nonspecific term referrin ...
Polydactyly consists of poly that means many and dactylos, which means digits. Polydactyly, also known as hyperdactyly, is the most common congenit ...