Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Certified Nurse Midwife Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Midwifery Certification Board (AMCB)® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Certified Nurse Midwife Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 1,503 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 618 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Certified Midwife Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Nurse Midwife (CNMs®) subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Certified Nurse Midwife Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls midwife board exam questions, midwifery board exam questions, and midwifery board exam sample questions will help you achieve a top score on the Certified Midwife Examination. 641 authors and 15 editors have contributed to the development of the Certified Nurse Midwife Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Certified Nurse Midwife Exam Overview
How many hours is the Certified Nurse Midwife Exam?
The Certified Nurse Midwife Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the Certified Nurse Midwife Exam?
The Certified Nurse Midwife Exam is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the Certified Nurse Midwife Exam?
Topics include: Antepartum - 22%, Intrapartum - 21%, Postpartum - 17%, Newborn - 11%, Well Woman Gyn - 17%, and Primary Care - 12%
Certified Nurse Midwife Exam MCQs (1,503)
Our question bank for the Certified Nurse Midwife Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 21 questions
- Cardiovascular - 73 questions
- Connective Tissue - 9 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 11 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 127 questions
- Eyes - 6 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 84 questions
- Genetics - 30 questions
- Genitourinary - 131 questions
- Growth and Development - 61 questions
- Gynecologic - 369 questions
- Hematologic - 76 questions
- Infectious - 216 questions
- Integument - 69 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 56 questions
- Nervous - 104 questions
- Nutrition - 27 questions
- Obstetric - 1152 questions
- Oncologic - 88 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 37 questions
- Pulmonary - 36 questions
- Renal - 12 questions
- Surgery - 98 questions
- Toxicology - 51 questions
- Trauma - 41 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 14 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 9 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 88 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 2 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 155 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 21 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 676 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 19 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 790 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 5 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 5 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 3 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 3 questions
- Causes - 650 questions
- Classification - 115 questions
- Differential - 635 questions
- Epidemiology - 62 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 267 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 354 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 151 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 3 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 168 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 350 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 71 questions
- History Physical - 1486 questions
- Legal - 5 questions
- Pathophysiology - 657 questions
- Patient Education - 133 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 843 questions
- Toxicology - 32 questions
- Treatment Medical - 570 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 7 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 10 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 5 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 5 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 182 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 11 questions
- Clinical Education - 7 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 91 questions
- Drug Information - 74 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 41 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 4 questions
Certified Nurse Midwife Exam Articles (618)
Rectocele is a variety of pelvic organ prolapse (POP) that involves the herniation of the rectum through the rectovaginal septum into the posterior ...
Alpha-fetoprotein (AFP) is a plasma protein produced by the embryonic yolk sac and the fetal liver. AFP levels in serum, amniotic fluid, and u ...
The approved FDA condition for which castor oil may be useful as a stimulant laxative, which can be beneficial in constipation and medical procedur ...
Based on the antibiotic susceptibilities, Methicillin resistance in is defined as an oxacillin minimum inhibitory ...
Estrogen is a steroid hormone associated with the female reproductive organs and is responsible for the development of female sexual characteristic ...