Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Certified Nurse Midwife Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Midwifery Certification Board (AMCB)® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Certified Nurse Midwife Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 707 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 390 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Certified Midwife Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Nurse Midwife (CNMs®) subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Certified Nurse Midwife Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls midwife board exam questions, midwifery board exam questions, and midwifery board exam sample questions will help you achieve a top score on the Certified Midwife Examination. 411 authors and 10 editors have contributed to the development of the Certified Nurse Midwife Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Certified Nurse Midwife Exam Overview
How many hours is the Certified Nurse Midwife Exam?
The Certified Nurse Midwife Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the Certified Nurse Midwife Exam?
The Certified Nurse Midwife Exam is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the Certified Nurse Midwife Exam?
Topics include: Antepartum - 22%, Intrapartum - 21%, Postpartum - 17%, Newborn - 11%, Well Woman Gyn - 17%, and Primary Care - 12%
Certified Nurse Midwife Exam MCQs (707)
Our question bank for the Certified Nurse Midwife Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 8 questions
- Cardiovascular - 32 questions
- Connective Tissue - 5 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 5 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 65 questions
- Eyes - 3 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 29 questions
- Genetics - 16 questions
- Genitourinary - 55 questions
- Growth and Development - 27 questions
- Gynecologic - 126 questions
- Hematologic - 36 questions
- Infectious - 132 questions
- Integument - 27 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 30 questions
- Nervous - 47 questions
- Nutrition - 11 questions
- Obstetric - 638 questions
- Oncologic - 20 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 15 questions
- Pulmonary - 15 questions
- Renal - 4 questions
- Surgery - 27 questions
- Toxicology - 27 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 9 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 9 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 4 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 63 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 77 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 9 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 337 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 12 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 404 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 3 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 3 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 2 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 269 questions
- Classification - 55 questions
- Differential - 285 questions
- Epidemiology - 29 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 93 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 188 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 88 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 62 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 132 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 45 questions
- History Physical - 704 questions
- Legal - 3 questions
- Pathophysiology - 275 questions
- Patient Education - 69 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 365 questions
- Toxicology - 20 questions
- Treatment Medical - 278 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 3 questions
- Treatment Prehospital/EMS/Disaster - 5 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 3 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 64 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 3 questions
- Clinical Education - 4 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 48 questions
- Drug Information - 42 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 19 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 2 questions
Certified Nurse Midwife Exam Articles (390)
Trauma in pregnancy has a wide spectrum, ranging from mild (single fall from standing height or striking the abdomen on an open drawer) to major (p ...
Hypoglycemia is often defined by a plasma glucose concentration below 70 mg/dL; however, signs and symptoms may not occur until plasma gl ...
The rubella vaccine is a vaccine used to prevent rubella. Rubella, also known as German measles, is an acute, self-limiting, contagious viral infec ...
Labor is the process through which a fetus and placenta are delivered from the uterus through the vagina.
Vaginal complaints are common. Vulvovaginitis, or inflammation of the vulva and vagina, is most commonly secondary to infectious agents in reproduc ...