Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Hospice and Palliative ACHPN® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Hospice and Palliative Care Credentialing Center® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Hospice and Palliative ACHPN® Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$149Subscription per month per user
$359Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 484 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 152 PubMed indexed review articles related to the The Advanced Certified Hospice and Palliative Nurse (ACHPN®) Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Hospice and Palliative Advanced Practice Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Hospice and Palliative ACHPN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls hospice-palliative advanced practice nurse prep questions, hospice-palliative advanced practice nurse review questions, and hospice-palliative nurse advanced practice nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the The Advanced Certified Hospice and Palliative Nurse (ACHPN®) Examination. 200 authors and 3 editors have contributed to the development of the Hospice and Palliative ACHPN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Hospice and Palliative ACHPN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the Hospice and Palliative ACHPN® Exam?
The Hospice and Palliative ACHPN® Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the Hospice and Palliative ACHPN® Exam?
The Hospice and Palliative ACHPN® Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Hospice and Palliative ACHPN® Exam?
Topics include: Assessment and Data Collection - 44 MCQs; Intervention and Management - 32 MCQs; Education and Communication - 36 MCQs; and Professionalism and Practice - 38 MCQs.
Hospice and Palliative ACHPN® Exam MCQs (484)
Our question bank for the Hospice and Palliative ACHPN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Cardiovascular - 33 questions
- Connective Tissue - 1 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 8 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 11 questions
- Eyes - 2 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 66 questions
- Genetics - 5 questions
- Genitourinary - 21 questions
- Gynecologic - 21 questions
- Hematologic - 10 questions
- Infectious - 22 questions
- Integument - 15 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 23 questions
- Nervous - 89 questions
- Nutrition - 4 questions
- Oncologic - 219 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 63 questions
- Pulmonary - 79 questions
- Renal - 19 questions
- Surgery - 2 questions
- Toxicology - 15 questions
- Trauma - 5 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 40 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 3 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 18 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 48 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 116 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 2 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 249 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 63 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 358 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 36 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 55 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 9 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 25 questions
- Causes - 110 questions
- Classification - 20 questions
- Differential - 75 questions
- Epidemiology - 11 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 12 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 14 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 16 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 4 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 15 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 19 questions
- History Physical - 418 questions
- Legal - 38 questions
- Pathophysiology - 158 questions
- Patient Education - 55 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 187 questions
- Toxicology - 12 questions
- Treatment Medical - 232 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 4 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 2 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 2 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 3 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 7 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 50 questions
- Clinical Education - 4 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 61 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 5 questions
- Drug Information - 36 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 32 questions
Hospice and Palliative ACHPN® Exam Articles (152)
Depression is a mood disorder that causes a persistent feeling of sadness and loss of interest.
A urinary tract infection (UTI) is defined as significant bacteriuria in the setting of symptoms of cystitis or pyelonephritis caused by pathogenic ...
Urinary bladder catheterization is performed for both therapeutic and diagnostic purposes.
Death is a part of natural life; however, society is notorious for being uncomfortable with death and dying as a topic on the whole. Many caregiver ...
Urinary incontinence is known as the leakage of any volume of urine, which is mostly involuntary. The three most well-known types of urinary incont ...