Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the FNP Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to The American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Board (AANPCB®) and The ANCC® Family Nurse Practitioner Board (FNP-BC®) content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the FNP Exam.
We have 14,521 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 4,554 PubMed indexed review articles related to the FNP-BC® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Family Nurse Practitioner subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test FNP Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls AANP® practice exam questions, FNP practice questions, and AANP® practice exam quiz questions will help you achieve a top score on the FNP-BC® Examination. 3,502 authors and 44 editors have contributed to the development of the FNP Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
FNP Exam Overview
How many hours is the FNP Exam?
The FNP Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the FNP Exam?
The FNP Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the FNP Exam?
Topics include: Assessment - 36%, Diagnosis - 24%, Plan - 23%, and Evaluation - 17%
FNP Exam MCQs (14,521)
Our question bank for the FNP Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 626 questions
- Cardiovascular - 2566 questions
- Connective Tissue - 358 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 827 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1674 questions
- Eyes - 538 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2238 questions
- Genetics - 346 questions
- Genitourinary - 788 questions
- Growth and Development - 406 questions
- Gynecologic - 694 questions
- Hematologic - 978 questions
- Infectious - 3323 questions
- Integument - 1456 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1891 questions
- Nervous - 2695 questions
- Nutrition - 404 questions
- Obstetric - 651 questions
- Oncologic - 1116 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1048 questions
- Pulmonary - 1523 questions
- Renal - 804 questions
- Surgery - 711 questions
- Toxicology - 954 questions
- Trauma - 920 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 233 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 120 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 441 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 77 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1802 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 127 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 3513 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 424 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 4818 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 32 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 78 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 47 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 26 questions
- Causes - 7540 questions
- Classification - 1383 questions
- Differential - 6380 questions
- Epidemiology - 456 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 3238 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 4274 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 910 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 50 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 2034 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 3081 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 508 questions
- History Physical - 15109 questions
- Legal - 92 questions
- Pathophysiology - 7284 questions
- Patient Education - 811 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 6962 questions
- Toxicology - 679 questions
- Treatment Medical - 7011 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 115 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 63 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 30 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 64 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 925 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 118 questions
- Clinical Education - 177 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1477 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 10 questions
- Drug Information - 1538 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 512 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 117 questions
FNP Exam Articles (4,554)
Patients with the clinical and biochemical signs and symptoms of hypoperfusion secondary to cardiac failure or cardiac arrest carry high short-term ...
Dementia is a syndrome of chronic progressive cognitive decline resulting in functional impairment.
Tissues and organs are procurable from a living or deceased donor. Live donation involves either kidney, partial liver, or lung. The Institute of M ...
The external ear is the visible part of the hearing apparatus. It is comprised of the auricle (pinna) and external auditory canal, including the la ...
Heavy metals(HMs) are defined differently by different people. In health parlance, they are naturally occurring substances that accumulate and caus ...
Left bundle branch block (LBBB) is a common electrocardiographic (ECG) abnormality seen in patients whose normal cardiac conduction down both anter ...
Biliary colic is a common presentation of a stone in the cystic duct or common bile duct of the biliary tree. Colic refers to the type of pain ...
Alcohol use syndrome is one of the most common causes of both acute and chronic pancreatitis. Acute pancreatitis (AP) is a necro-inflammato ...
Choking or foreign body airway obstruction occurs when a foreign body such as food, coins, or toys partially or completely obstruct the passag ...
Paracentesis is a procedure performed to obtain a small sample of or drain ascitic fluid for both diagnostic or therapeutic purposes.
Pathologic fractures represent a growing concern in the field of musculoskeletal oncology. The incidence of pathologic fractures is rising, primari ...
The Rhesus factor (Rh factor) is a surface antigen of erythrocytes. The term "Rhesus" was coined since it was first discovered in Rhesus monkeys. T ...
Psoriatic arthritis (PsA) is chronic inflammatory arthritis associated with psoriasis (PsO) and found in about 20 to 30% of such patients.
Osteoid osteoma was first described by Jaffe in 1935 and accounts for 10% of all benign bone tumors.
Cholinergic toxicity is caused by medications, drugs, and substances that stimulate, enhance or mimic the neurotransmitter acetylcholine. Acetylcho ...
Lindsay Curtis MSN, APRN, NP-C Moffitt Cancer Center Tampa FL
Roxene S Riles BSN, MSN, FNPc, PHD Director of Simulation and Learning Lab University of Tampa Gulfport FL
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required