Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Emergency Nurse Practitioner Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP®) - Emergency Nurse Practioner Certification content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Emergency Nurse Practitioner Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 3,498 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 1,178 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Emergency Room Nurse Practitioner Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical ER Nurse Practitioner subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Emergency Nurse Practitioner Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls emergency nurse practitioner questions, ER nurse practitioner questions, and emergency NP questions will help you achieve a top score on the Emergency Room Nurse Practitioner Examination. 1,179 authors and 17 editors have contributed to the development of the Emergency Nurse Practitioner Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Emergency Nurse Practitioner Exam Overview
How many hours is the Emergency Nurse Practitioner Exam?
The Emergency Nurse Practitioner Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Emergency Nurse Practitioner Exam?
The Emergency Nurse Practitioner Exam is 135 questions.
What topics are covered on the Emergency Nurse Practitioner Exam?
Topics include: Medical Screening - 20%, Medical Decision Making - 27%, Management - 31%, Patient Disposition - 14%, and Professional, Legal, and Ethical Principles - 8%
Emergency Nurse Practitioner Exam MCQs (3,498)
Our question bank for the Emergency Nurse Practitioner Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 79 questions
- Cardiovascular - 877 questions
- Connective Tissue - 50 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 246 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 181 questions
- Eyes - 120 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 444 questions
- Genetics - 2 questions
- Genitourinary - 166 questions
- Growth and Development - 6 questions
- Gynecologic - 51 questions
- Hematologic - 145 questions
- Infectious - 839 questions
- Integument - 214 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 642 questions
- Nervous - 754 questions
- Nutrition - 18 questions
- Obstetric - 94 questions
- Oncologic - 29 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 131 questions
- Pulmonary - 485 questions
- Renal - 154 questions
- Surgery - 207 questions
- Toxicology - 352 questions
- Trauma - 1049 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 73 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 39 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 53 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 13 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 331 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 35 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 947 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 52 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 1074 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 2 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 18 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 6 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 5 questions
- Causes - 1556 questions
- Classification - 281 questions
- Differential - 1588 questions
- Epidemiology - 75 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 626 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 813 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 251 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 4 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 420 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 978 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 51 questions
- History Physical - 3574 questions
- Legal - 45 questions
- Pathophysiology - 1362 questions
- Patient Education - 55 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 1538 questions
- Toxicology - 230 questions
- Treatment Medical - 1722 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 22 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 87 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 7 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 380 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 36 questions
- Clinical Education - 38 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 243 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 3 questions
- Drug Information - 209 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 85 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 13 questions
Emergency Nurse Practitioner Exam Articles (1,178)
Rubella, or German measles, is a mild viral infection that typically occurs in children and non-immune young adults. It typically begins with ...
Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) may result from anywhere between a simple blow to the head to a penetrating injury to the brain. In the United St ...
Respiratory failure is a clinical condition that happens when the respiratory system fails to maintain its main function, which is gas exchange, in ...
The concept of preparing the wound bed to promote reepithelialization of chronic wounds has been applied to wound management for more than a decade ...
Tonometry is a common procedure employed by ophthalmologists to measure intraocular pressure (IOP) using a calibrated instrument. Instruments measu ...