Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Emergency Nurse Practitioner Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP®) - Emergency Nurse Practioner Certification topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Emergency Nurse Practitioner Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 3,123 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 1,346 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Emergency Room Nurse Practitioner Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical ER Nurse Practitioner subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Emergency Nurse Practitioner Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls emergency nurse practitioner questions, ER nurse practitioner questions, and emergency NP questions will help you achieve a top score on the Emergency Room Nurse Practitioner Examination. 1,298 authors and 15 editors have contributed to the development of the Emergency Nurse Practitioner Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Emergency Nurse Practitioner Exam Overview
How many hours is the Emergency Nurse Practitioner Exam?
The Emergency Nurse Practitioner Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Emergency Nurse Practitioner Exam?
The Emergency Nurse Practitioner Exam is 135 questions.
What topics are covered on the Emergency Nurse Practitioner Exam?
Topics include: Medical Screening - 20%, Medical Decision Making - 27%, Management - 31%, Patient Disposition - 14%, and Professional, Legal, and Ethical Principles - 8%
Emergency Nurse Practitioner Exam MCQs (3,123)
Our question bank for the Emergency Nurse Practitioner Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 70 questions
- Cardiovascular - 814 questions
- Connective Tissue - 42 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 230 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 162 questions
- Eyes - 106 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 423 questions
- Genetics - 2 questions
- Genitourinary - 167 questions
- Growth and Development - 7 questions
- Gynecologic - 44 questions
- Hematologic - 127 questions
- Infectious - 746 questions
- Integument - 184 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 559 questions
- Nervous - 750 questions
- Nutrition - 20 questions
- Obstetric - 85 questions
- Oncologic - 28 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 125 questions
- Pulmonary - 432 questions
- Renal - 150 questions
- Surgery - 174 questions
- Toxicology - 368 questions
- Trauma - 936 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 2 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 71 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 38 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 49 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 20 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 311 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 35 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 952 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 54 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 1099 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 5 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 16 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 5 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 4 questions
- Causes - 1380 questions
- Classification - 250 questions
- Differential - 1526 questions
- Epidemiology - 62 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 606 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 745 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 243 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 3 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 353 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 886 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 46 questions
- History Physical - 3298 questions
- Legal - 41 questions
- Pathophysiology - 1203 questions
- Patient Education - 61 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 1410 questions
- Toxicology - 242 questions
- Treatment Medical - 1638 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 19 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 78 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 6 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 326 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 32 questions
- Clinical Education - 58 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 224 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 2 questions
- Drug Information - 191 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 74 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 11 questions
Emergency Nurse Practitioner Exam Articles (1,346)
Penicillin is one of the most commonly used antibiotics globally; it has a wide range of clinical indications. Penicillin is effective against ...
Tick paralysis is an uncommon, noninfectious, neurologic syndrome characterized by acute ataxia progressing to ascending paralysis. It is caused by ...
Since initial reports suggesting primary tendon repair as possible, and even desirable, emerged in the 1960s, major advancements in the understandi ...
Pediatric abusive head trauma (AHT) most often involves brain injury of infants and young children. Another term for this condition is shaken baby ...
The cervical spine is a dynamic structure tasked with protecting nervous innervation to the entire body while also maintaining a range of motion fo ...