Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Cardiovascular Nurse Practitioner Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Board of Cardiovascular Accreditation (ABCM®) topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Cardiovascular Nurse Practitioner Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$149Subscription per month per user
$359Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 1,089 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 447 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Cardiovascular Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Cardiovascular Nurse Practitioner subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Cardiovascular Nurse Practitioner Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Cardiovascular CVNP® practice exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the Cardiovascular Examination. 451 authors and 10 editors have contributed to the development of the Cardiovascular Nurse Practitioner Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Cardiovascular Nurse Practitioner Exam Overview
How many hours is the Cardiovascular Nurse Practitioner Exam?
The Cardiovascular Nurse Practitioner Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the Cardiovascular Nurse Practitioner Exam?
The Cardiovascular Nurse Practitioner Exam is 288 questions.
What topics are covered on the Cardiovascular Nurse Practitioner Exam?
Topics include: Cardiovascular Diseases: Heart Failure, Hypertension, ACS, Cardiomyopathy , Heart Sounds and Bedside Assessment, 12-Lead ECG & Arrhythmias, CV Pharmacology , Pacemakers & ICDs, Interventional Cardiology Procedures, Non-Invasive Cardiology Procedures, and Non-Invasive Cardiology Diagnostic Procedures
Cardiovascular Nurse Practitioner Exam MCQs (1,089)
Our question bank for the Cardiovascular Nurse Practitioner Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 6 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1219 questions
- Connective Tissue - 5 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 3 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 50 questions
- Eyes - 4 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 9 questions
- Genetics - 5 questions
- Genitourinary - 3 questions
- Growth and Development - 4 questions
- Hematologic - 21 questions
- Infectious - 49 questions
- Integument - 4 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 8 questions
- Nervous - 19 questions
- Nutrition - 6 questions
- Obstetric - 4 questions
- Oncologic - 3 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 4 questions
- Pulmonary - 60 questions
- Renal - 38 questions
- Surgery - 61 questions
- Toxicology - 26 questions
- Trauma - 15 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 14 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 7 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 49 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 12 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 182 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 25 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 493 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 2 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 683 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 5 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 2 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 2 questions
- Causes - 341 questions
- Classification - 90 questions
- Differential - 487 questions
- Epidemiology - 22 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 359 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 156 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 108 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 3 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 180 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 151 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 16 questions
- History Physical - 998 questions
- Legal - 2 questions
- Pathophysiology - 431 questions
- Patient Education - 10 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 417 questions
- Toxicology - 18 questions
- Treatment Medical - 447 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 2 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 13 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 82 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 2 questions
- Clinical Education - 4 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 127 questions
- Drug Information - 118 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 35 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 6 questions
Cardiovascular Nurse Practitioner Exam Articles (447)
The definition of first-degree atrioventricular (AV) block is a PR interval of greater than 0.20 seconds on electrocardiography (ECG) without disru ...
Infective endocarditis (IE) is an infection of the endocardial surfaces of the heart, which includes one or more heart valves. The incidence of inf ...
Acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS) is an acute, diffuse, inflammatory form of lung injury and life-threatening condition in seriously ill p ...
Mitral stenosis (MS) is a progressive valvular disorder that results in left atrial enlargement, atrial fibrillation, and heart failure.
The most important labeled indications of enalapril are heart failure and chronic hypertension. Clinicians give enalapril for both symptomatic and ...