Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to ANCC® Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Board Certification content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 5,810 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 2,143 PubMed indexed review articles related to the AGPCNP® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Adult Geriatric Nurse Practitioner subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls ANCC® and AGPCNP® practice questions will help you achieve a top score on the AGPCNP® Examination. 1,893 authors and 25 editors have contributed to the development of the Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Exam Overview
How many hours is the Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Exam?
The Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Exam?
The Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Exam?
Topics include: Assessment - 35%, Diagnosis - 25%, Plan - 21%, and Evaluation - 18%
Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Exam MCQs (5,810)
Our question bank for the Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 271 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1110 questions
- Connective Tissue - 236 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 264 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 940 questions
- Eyes - 185 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 847 questions
- Genetics - 91 questions
- Genitourinary - 411 questions
- Growth and Development - 21 questions
- Gynecologic - 221 questions
- Hematologic - 363 questions
- Infectious - 1157 questions
- Integument - 647 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 794 questions
- Nervous - 1086 questions
- Nutrition - 184 questions
- Obstetric - 105 questions
- Oncologic - 502 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 447 questions
- Pulmonary - 546 questions
- Renal - 405 questions
- Surgery - 180 questions
- Toxicology - 299 questions
- Trauma - 129 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 40 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 37 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 185 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 43 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 886 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 35 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 1461 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 180 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 2106 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 9 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 19 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 17 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 3 questions
- Causes - 2856 questions
- Classification - 417 questions
- Differential - 2603 questions
- Epidemiology - 201 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 1385 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 1857 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 281 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 34 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 732 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 1032 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 245 questions
- History Physical - 6011 questions
- Legal - 13 questions
- Pathophysiology - 2811 questions
- Patient Education - 354 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 2782 questions
- Toxicology - 197 questions
- Treatment Medical - 3023 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 61 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 10 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 19 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 29 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 248 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 25 questions
- Clinical Education - 24 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 780 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 2 questions
- Drug Information - 782 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 310 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 66 questions
Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Exam Articles (2,143)
A pericardial effusion refers to the accumulation of fluid in the pericardial sac surrounding the heart. The pericardial sac is composed of the thi ...
Spider angioma, also known as spider naevus or spider telangiectasia, is a vascular lesion characterized by anomalous dilatation of end vascul ...
Travelers’ diarrhea is a common ailment in persons traveling to resource-limited destinations overseas. Estimates indicate that it affects ne ...
Paramyxoviruses are enveloped, single-stranded negative-sense RNA viruses that replicate in the cytoplasm. Diseases caused by these viruses c ...