Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the ANCC® Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Board Certification topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 4,389 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 2,031 PubMed indexed review articles related to the AGPCNP® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Adult Geriatric Nurse Practitioner subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls ANCC® and AGPCNP® practice questions will help you achieve a top score on the AGPCNP® Examination. 1,782 authors and 23 editors have contributed to the development of the Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Exam Overview
How many hours is the Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Exam?
The Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Exam?
The Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Exam?
Topics include: Assessment - 35%, Diagnosis - 25%, Plan - 21%, and Evaluation - 18%
Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Exam MCQs (4,389)
Our question bank for the Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 198 questions
- Cardiovascular - 892 questions
- Connective Tissue - 180 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 207 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 766 questions
- Eyes - 135 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 677 questions
- Genetics - 60 questions
- Genitourinary - 327 questions
- Growth and Development - 13 questions
- Gynecologic - 184 questions
- Hematologic - 258 questions
- Infectious - 850 questions
- Integument - 475 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 595 questions
- Nervous - 892 questions
- Nutrition - 141 questions
- Obstetric - 82 questions
- Oncologic - 402 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 356 questions
- Pulmonary - 424 questions
- Renal - 325 questions
- Surgery - 134 questions
- Toxicology - 244 questions
- Trauma - 107 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 6 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 30 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 31 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 154 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 33 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 740 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 30 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 1179 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 144 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 1724 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 10 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 20 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 16 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 4 questions
- Causes - 2178 questions
- Classification - 321 questions
- Differential - 1998 questions
- Epidemiology - 141 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 1053 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 1395 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 234 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 25 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 557 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 792 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 198 questions
- History Physical - 4702 questions
- Legal - 15 questions
- Pathophysiology - 2149 questions
- Patient Education - 315 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 2179 questions
- Toxicology - 168 questions
- Treatment Medical - 2443 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 51 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 8 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 12 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 23 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 189 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 22 questions
- Clinical Education - 23 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 661 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 661 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 267 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 53 questions
Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Exam Articles (2,031)
Platelets are responsible for the formation of thrombus after endothelial injury, which is vital in maintaining normal hemostasis. Glycoprotei ...
Damage or disruption of living tissue's cellular, anatomical, and/or functional integrity defines a wound.
The most prevalent cause of infectious esophagitis is esophageal candidiasis. Of patients that have infectious esophagitis, 88% are from Candida al ...
Femoral hernias are less frequent than inguinal hernias. Recognition of a femoral hernia is an important factor in the workup and evaluation of a p ...
An uncomplicated urinary tract infection (UTI) is a bacterial infection of the bladder and associated structures. These patients have no structural ...