Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Addiction Certification for Nurse Practitioners Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Addiction Nursing Certification Board (ANCB)® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Addiction Certification for Nurse Practitioners Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$149Subscription per month per user
$359Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 432 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 170 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Addiction Medicine Certification for Nurse Practitioners Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical CARN-AP® Nurse Practitioner subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Addiction Certification for Nurse Practitioners Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls substance abuse nurse practitioner questions, CARN-AP® questions, and addiction certification nurse practitioner questions will help you achieve a top score on the Addiction Medicine Certification for Nurse Practitioners Examination. 206 authors and 3 editors have contributed to the development of the Addiction Certification for Nurse Practitioners Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Addiction Certification for Nurse Practitioners Exam Overview
How many hours is the Addiction Certification for Nurse Practitioners Exam?
The Addiction Certification for Nurse Practitioners Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Addiction Certification for Nurse Practitioners Exam?
The Addiction Certification for Nurse Practitioners Exam is 145 questions.
What topics are covered on the Addiction Certification for Nurse Practitioners Exam?
Topics include: Advanced Practice Include Assessment, Management, Pharmacology, and Professional Standards
Addiction Certification for Nurse Practitioners Exam MCQs (432)
Our question bank for the Addiction Certification for Nurse Practitioners Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Cardiovascular - 14 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 13 questions
- Eyes - 1 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 25 questions
- Genetics - 1 questions
- Genitourinary - 2 questions
- Growth and Development - 2 questions
- Gynecologic - 1 questions
- Infectious - 7 questions
- Integument - 3 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 14 questions
- Nervous - 135 questions
- Nutrition - 15 questions
- Obstetric - 10 questions
- Oncologic - 6 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 247 questions
- Pulmonary - 13 questions
- Renal - 2 questions
- Surgery - 6 questions
- Toxicology - 245 questions
- Trauma - 14 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 11 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 7 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 39 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 90 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 4 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 132 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 115 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 242 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 2 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 7 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 3 questions
- Causes - 155 questions
- Classification - 34 questions
- Differential - 178 questions
- Epidemiology - 25 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 33 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 60 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 16 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 7 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 14 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 27 questions
- History Physical - 387 questions
- Legal - 13 questions
- Pathophysiology - 143 questions
- Patient Education - 39 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 179 questions
- Toxicology - 139 questions
- Treatment Medical - 198 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 2 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 2 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 16 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 3 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 14 questions
- Clinical Education - 1 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 69 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 3 questions
- Drug Information - 83 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 22 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 11 questions
Addiction Certification for Nurse Practitioners Exam Articles (170)
Methamphetamine is one of the powerful stimulants of the central nervous system (CNS). It is sometimes used as a second-line treatme ...
Lithium was the first mood stabilizer and is still the first-line treatment option, but is underutilized because it is an older drug. Lithium ...
Binge eating disorder (BED) is a condition marked by episodes of consuming food in a larger amount than is normal in a short time. These episo ...
One of the latest public health controversies has centered around the introduction and the rising popularity of electronic nicotine delivery system ...