Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the AGACNP® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to ANCC® Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Board Certification® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the AGACNP® Exam.
We have 6,868 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 2,639 PubMed indexed review articles related to the AGACNP® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical AGACNP-BC® subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test AGACNP® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls ANCC AGACNP® practice questions will help you achieve a top score on the AGACNP® Examination. 2,295 authors and 29 editors have contributed to the development of the AGACNP® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
AGACNP® Exam Overview
How many hours is the AGACNP® Exam?
The AGACNP® Exam is 3.5 hours.
How many questions is the AGACNP® Exam?
The AGACNP® Exam is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the AGACNP® Exam?
Topics include: CV, Endocrine, GI, FU, Renal, HEENT, Immunology, Integumentary, Musculoskeletal, Neurological, Psychiatric, Reproductive, and Respiratory
AGACNP® Exam MCQs (6,868)
Our question bank for the AGACNP® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 150 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1806 questions
- Connective Tissue - 95 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 300 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 483 questions
- Eyes - 210 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1013 questions
- Genetics - 22 questions
- Genitourinary - 255 questions
- Growth and Development - 3 questions
- Gynecologic - 71 questions
- Hematologic - 462 questions
- Infectious - 1464 questions
- Integument - 346 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 882 questions
- Nervous - 1537 questions
- Nutrition - 69 questions
- Obstetric - 170 questions
- Oncologic - 162 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 272 questions
- Pulmonary - 1268 questions
- Renal - 397 questions
- Surgery - 575 questions
- Toxicology - 849 questions
- Trauma - 1434 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 118 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 53 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 80 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 17 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 712 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 87 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 1878 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 94 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 2216 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 8 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 44 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 8 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 19 questions
- Causes - 3188 questions
- Classification - 569 questions
- Differential - 2910 questions
- Epidemiology - 133 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 1406 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 1896 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 602 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 17 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 985 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 1984 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 85 questions
- History Physical - 6992 questions
- Legal - 66 questions
- Pathophysiology - 3108 questions
- Patient Education - 78 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 3630 questions
- Toxicology - 553 questions
- Treatment Medical - 3518 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 31 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 112 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 4 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 17 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 853 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 69 questions
- Clinical Education - 82 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 554 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 10 questions
- Drug Information - 525 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 225 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 49 questions
AGACNP® Exam Articles (2,639)
Proper diaphragm function is essential for adequate ventilation and the function of the lungs. The diaphragm is considered the most important muscl ...
Seat belts save lives. Restraints in vehicles have prevented innumerable deaths due to a head injury and many other lethal fates
Radiation esophagitis is inflammation of the esophagitis due to radiation. Radiation esophagitis is typically an adverse effect that develops in in ...
Pressure-controlled ventilation is a modality utilized in patients with an indwelling endotracheal tube or tracheostomy tube that affords the pract ...
Prasugrel is an antiplatelet agent in the thienopyridine group. Prasugrel is used to decreas ...
Dento-alveolar trauma includes injuries caused by an external impact to the dentition and its surrounding structures. These injuries rang ...
Chronic pelvic pain can be a disabling, chronic, persistent pain, within the pelvis in women. Relatively common, chronic pelvic pain is associated ...
Catatonia, a neuropsychiatric syndrome characterized by abnormal movements, behaviors, and withdrawal, is a condition that is most often seen in mo ...
Pleurodesis is a procedure performed to obliterate the pleural space to prevent recurrent pleural effusions, pneumothorax, or to treat a persistent ...
Wallenberg syndrome is also known as lateral medullary syndrome or the posterior inferior cerebellar artery syndrome. Wallenberg described the firs ...
Suprapubic aspiration (SPA) is a sterile procedure that allows for the sampling of uncontaminated urine in patients. It is considered the gold stan ...
infection can cause a varying degree of illness including gastroenteritis, wound infections, and in more ...
The term amaurosis fugax is often used interchangeably to describe transient visual loss (TVL). However, it is employed widely in medicine to refer ...
The human brain is a highly metabolically active organ, accounting for about 25% of a person's metabolic demand, despite comprising only 2.5% of a ...
Scuba diving is considered to be a safe sport when an individual is properly trained and takes appropriate precautions. However, there can be disas ...
Lindsay M Iverson DNP Assistant Professor Creighton University APRN, ACNP-BC Bennington NE
Heather R Templin DNP Private Practice Surgical Critical Care NP University Hospital, UW Health ACNP-BC Madison WI
Rhonda S Coffman DNP Assistant Professor Creighton University ACNP-BC, FNP-C Ankeny IA
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required