Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the AGACNP® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to ANCC® Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Board Certification® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the AGACNP® Exam.
We have 3,213 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 1,687 PubMed indexed review articles related to the AGACNP® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical AGACNP-BC® subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test AGACNP® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls ANCC AGACNP® practice questions will help you achieve a top score on the AGACNP® Examination. 1,622 authors and 18 editors have contributed to the development of the AGACNP® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
AGACNP® Exam Overview
How many hours is the AGACNP® Exam?
The AGACNP® Exam is 3.5 hours.
How many questions is the AGACNP® Exam?
The AGACNP® Exam is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the AGACNP® Exam?
Topics include: CV, Endocrine, GI, FU, Renal, HEENT, Immunology, Integumentary, Musculoskeletal, Neurological, Psychiatric, Reproductive, and Respiratory
AGACNP® Exam MCQs (3,213)
Our question bank for the AGACNP® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 94 questions
- Cardiovascular - 897 questions
- Connective Tissue - 52 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 150 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 248 questions
- Eyes - 66 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 537 questions
- Genetics - 6 questions
- Genitourinary - 135 questions
- Growth and Development - 1 questions
- Gynecologic - 45 questions
- Hematologic - 216 questions
- Infectious - 716 questions
- Integument - 176 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 418 questions
- Nervous - 657 questions
- Nutrition - 37 questions
- Obstetric - 93 questions
- Oncologic - 103 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 126 questions
- Pulmonary - 605 questions
- Renal - 232 questions
- Surgery - 261 questions
- Toxicology - 380 questions
- Trauma - 718 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 78 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 37 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 55 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 18 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 357 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 51 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 984 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 44 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 1183 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 7 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 25 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 5 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 14 questions
- Causes - 1630 questions
- Classification - 336 questions
- Differential - 1424 questions
- Epidemiology - 62 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 662 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 896 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 315 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 3 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 452 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 841 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 55 questions
- History Physical - 3425 questions
- Legal - 37 questions
- Pathophysiology - 1520 questions
- Patient Education - 57 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 1736 questions
- Toxicology - 244 questions
- Treatment Medical - 1737 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 20 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 75 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 3 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 11 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 341 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 45 questions
- Clinical Education - 45 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 268 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 7 questions
- Drug Information - 280 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 89 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 29 questions
AGACNP® Exam Articles (1,687)
Tear gas and pepper spray are a group of heterogeneous agents known under broader categories as riot control agents, harassing agents, incapacitati ...
Antacids are a group of drugs that have been on the market for many years. They were initially first-line defense against peptic ulcer disease; how ...
Syncope is caused by decreased cerebral blood flow leading to transient loss of consciousness and postural tone, associated with spontane ...
Supplemental oxygen therapy is one of the more commonly prescribed interventions used by physicians when caring for hypoxic patients acutely. This ...
Addisonian crisis, also known as adrenal crisis or acute adrenal insufficiency, is an endocrinologic emergency with a high mortality ...
"Mood" is defined as a ubiquitous and sustained feeling or emotion that dominates a person’s behavior and affects his perception. Mood disord ...
The anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) is one of 2 cruciate ligaments that aids in stabilizing the knee joint. It is a strong band made of connective ...
Lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD) is a classical hallucinogen originally synthesized by Albert Hoffman. He accidentally concocted the drug while mak ...
Functional constipation is a prevalent condition in childhood, about 29.6% worldwide. In the United States, represents 3% to 5% of pediatric visits ...
Opioid receptor antagonists block one or more of the opioid receptors in the central or peripheral nervous system. Opioid receptors are specific tr ...
Pneumothorax is the collapse of the lung when air accumulates between the parietal and visceral pleura inside the chest. The air is outside the lun ...
Infections of the deep neck tissues are complicated, in diagnosis, localization, access, and management. The anatomy of the neck is complex with cr ...
Basilar skull fractures, usually caused by substantial blunt force trauma, involve at least one of the bones that compose the base of the skull. Ba ...
Pressure support ventilation (PSV) is a mode of positive pressure mechanical ventilation in which the patient triggers every breath. PSV is deliver ...
Lindsay M Iverson DNP Assistant Professor Creighton University APRN, ACNP-BC Bennington NE
Heather R Templin DNP Private Practice Surgical Critical Care NP University Hospital, UW Health ACNP-BC Madison WI
Rhonda S Coffman DNP Assistant Professor Creighton University ACNP-BC, FNP-C Ankeny IA
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required