Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the AGACNP® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the AG Adult AGACNP® Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Board Certification® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the AGACNP® Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 1,847 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 1,189 PubMed indexed review articles related to the AGACNP® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical AGACNP-BC® subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test AGACNP® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls ANCC AGACNP® practice questions will help you achieve a top score on the AGACNP® Examination. 1,183 authors and 17 editors have contributed to the development of the AGACNP® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
AGACNP® Exam Overview
How many hours is the AGACNP® Exam?
The AGACNP® Exam is 3.5 hours.
How many questions is the AGACNP® Exam?
The AGACNP® Exam is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the AGACNP® Exam?
Topics include: CV, Endocrine, GI, FU, Renal, HEENT, Immunology, Integumentary, Musculoskeletal, Neurological, Psychiatric, Reproductive, and Respiratory
AGACNP® Exam MCQs (1,847)
Our question bank for the AGACNP® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 46 questions
- Cardiovascular - 569 questions
- Connective Tissue - 28 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 88 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 167 questions
- Eyes - 33 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 320 questions
- Genetics - 1 questions
- Genitourinary - 85 questions
- Gynecologic - 32 questions
- Hematologic - 97 questions
- Infectious - 485 questions
- Integument - 101 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 237 questions
- Nervous - 437 questions
- Nutrition - 30 questions
- Obstetric - 27 questions
- Oncologic - 54 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 91 questions
- Pulmonary - 373 questions
- Renal - 127 questions
- Surgery - 122 questions
- Toxicology - 216 questions
- Trauma - 385 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 53 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 23 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 34 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 19 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 242 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 30 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 672 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 28 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 814 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 5 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 15 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 10 questions
- Causes - 950 questions
- Classification - 146 questions
- Differential - 925 questions
- Epidemiology - 29 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 413 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 574 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 218 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 5 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 250 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 497 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 36 questions
- History Physical - 2052 questions
- Legal - 19 questions
- Pathophysiology - 849 questions
- Patient Education - 45 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 1040 questions
- Toxicology - 139 questions
- Treatment Medical - 1151 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 14 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 35 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 6 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 164 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 25 questions
- Clinical Education - 38 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 175 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 3 questions
- Drug Information - 172 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 70 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 14 questions
AGACNP® Exam Articles (1,189)
Ventilation management is an ever-growing and changing environment in which medical professionals, through positive patient outcomes can determine ...
Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM) is a genetic (autosomal dominant) heart muscle disease caused by a mutation in sarcomere protein genes which enco ...
Arterial lines placement is for real-time monitoring of blood pressures and arterial blood sampling in critically ill patients or those undergoing ...
Duodenal ulcers are part of a broader disease state categorized as peptic ulcer disease. Peptic ulcer disease refers to the clinical presentation a ...
Gas gangrene is synonymous with myonecrosis and is a highly lethal infection of deep soft tissue, caused by species, with