Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the NCLEX-RN® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to NCLEX-RN® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the NCLEX-RN® Exam.
We have 5,498 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 2,341 PubMed indexed review articles related to the NCLEX-RN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical NCLEX® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test NCLEX-RN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls management of care, infection control, pharmacological therapy, basic care, parenteral therapy, safety, and health promotion questions will help you achieve a top score on the NCLEX-RN® Test. 2,129 authors and 24 editors have contributed to the development of the NCLEX-RN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
NCLEX-RN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the NCLEX-RN® Exam?
The NCLEX-RN® Exam is 6 hours.
How many questions is the NCLEX-RN® Exam?
The NCLEX-RN® Exam is 75 - 265 questions.
What topics are covered on the NCLEX-RN® Exam?
Topics include: Management of Care, Infection Control, Pharmacological Therapy, Basic Care, Parenteral Therapy, Safety, and Health Promotion
NCLEX-RN® Exam MCQs (5,498)
Our question bank for the NCLEX-RN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 185 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1377 questions
- Connective Tissue - 65 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 243 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 755 questions
- Eyes - 117 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 755 questions
- Genetics - 94 questions
- Genitourinary - 280 questions
- Growth and Development - 228 questions
- Gynecologic - 241 questions
- Hematologic - 454 questions
- Infectious - 1123 questions
- Integument - 430 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 458 questions
- Nervous - 1012 questions
- Nutrition - 279 questions
- Obstetric - 554 questions
- Oncologic - 288 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 681 questions
- Pulmonary - 707 questions
- Renal - 280 questions
- Surgery - 405 questions
- Toxicology - 280 questions
- Trauma - 453 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 465 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 479 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 1315 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 287 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1997 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 738 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 3252 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 485 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 5231 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 70 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 181 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 355 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 47 questions
- Causes - 2902 questions
- Classification - 363 questions
- Differential - 1167 questions
- Epidemiology - 159 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 566 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 1052 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 535 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 5 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 362 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 383 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 360 questions
- History Physical - 5861 questions
- Legal - 157 questions
- Pathophysiology - 3463 questions
- Patient Education - 777 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 2230 questions
- Toxicology - 188 questions
- Treatment Medical - 3049 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 61 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 91 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 6 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 24 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 240 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 222 questions
- Clinical Education - 69 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 468 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 80 questions
- Drug Information - 905 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 118 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 40 questions
NCLEX-RN® Exam Articles (2,341)
The human respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) is one of the most common viruses to infect children worldwide and increasingly is recognized ...
Medical errors are a serious public health problem and a leading cause of death in the United States. It is challenging to uncover a consistent cau ...
Blood is a necessary component of the human body, and the loss of this fluid may be life-threatening. Blood is generated via hematopoiesis and ulti ...
Priapism is a disorder in which the penis maintains a prolonged, rigid erection in the absence of appropriate stimulation. Definitions vary re ...
Spasticity is a motor disorder marked by a velocity-dependent increase in muscle tone or tonic stretch reflexes associated with ...
Marie Amma MSN Nova Southeastern University Anderson SC
Iryna H Filippava MS, BS, BSN NCH North Naples CVRN, ACLS, PALS, TNCC Naples FL
Christine Roe ADN Weeki Wachee FL
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required