Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the NCLEX-RN® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the NCLEX-RN® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the NCLEX-RN® Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 3,914 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 2,086 PubMed indexed review articles related to the NCLEX-RN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical NCLEX® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test NCLEX-RN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls management of care, infection control, pharmacological therapy, basic care, parenteral therapy, safety, and health promotion questions will help you achieve a top score on the NCLEX-RN® Test. 1,908 authors and 25 editors have contributed to the development of the NCLEX-RN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
NCLEX-RN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the NCLEX-RN® Exam?
The NCLEX-RN® Exam is 6 hours.
How many questions is the NCLEX-RN® Exam?
The NCLEX-RN® Exam is 75 - 265 questions.
What topics are covered on the NCLEX-RN® Exam?
Topics include: Management of Care, Infection Control, Pharmacological Therapy, Basic Care, Parenteral Therapy, Safety, and Health Promotion
NCLEX-RN® Exam MCQs (3,914)
Our question bank for the NCLEX-RN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 137 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1135 questions
- Connective Tissue - 57 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 181 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 617 questions
- Eyes - 86 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 588 questions
- Genetics - 85 questions
- Genitourinary - 244 questions
- Growth and Development - 189 questions
- Gynecologic - 172 questions
- Hematologic - 364 questions
- Infectious - 839 questions
- Dermatology - 313 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 386 questions
- Nervous - 848 questions
- Nutrition - 216 questions
- Obstetric - 420 questions
- Oncologic - 241 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 495 questions
- Pulmonary - 558 questions
- Renal - 213 questions
- Surgery - 311 questions
- Toxicology - 199 questions
- Trauma - 343 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 4 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 384 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 437 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 1052 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 237 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1527 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 667 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 2840 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 352 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 4329 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 58 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 143 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 351 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 32 questions
- Causes - 2080 questions
- Classification - 294 questions
- Differential - 894 questions
- Epidemiology - 124 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 435 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 808 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 439 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 4 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 271 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 283 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 273 questions
- History Physical - 4489 questions
- Legal - 122 questions
- Pathophysiology - 2496 questions
- Patient Education - 681 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 1710 questions
- Toxicology - 137 questions
- Treatment Medical - 2378 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 50 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 72 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 7 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 14 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 175 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 179 questions
- Clinical Education - 85 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 313 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 70 questions
- Drug Information - 611 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 79 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 32 questions
NCLEX-RN® Exam Articles (2,086)
Gangrene is a clinical condition of ischemic and necrotic tissue, often circumferential around a digit or extremity. It is identified by discolored ...
Oligomenorrhea is defined as irregular and inconsistent menstrual blood flow in a woman. Some change in menstrual flow is normal at menarche, ...
Loop diuretics have been approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for treating conditions of edema associated with congestive heart failu ...
Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) is a systemic autoimmune disease with multisystemic involvement. The condition has several phenotypes, with vary ...
Tardive dyskinesia (TD) is a syndrome that encompasses a constellation of iatrogenic movement disorders caused by the antagonism of dopam ...