Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Microbiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to NCLEX-RN/PN® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Microbiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 323 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 217 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Microbiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Microbiology NCLEX-RN/PN® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Microbiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls microbiology questions will help you achieve a top score on the Microbiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Test. 240 authors and 4 editors have contributed to the development of the Microbiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Microbiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the Microbiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
The Microbiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam is 1 hours.
How many questions is the Microbiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
The Microbiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam is 50 questions.
What topics are covered on the Microbiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
Topics include: Microbiology in Nursing
Microbiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam MCQs (323)
Our question bank for the Microbiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 4 questions
- Cardiovascular - 6 questions
- Connective Tissue - 4 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 33 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 2 questions
- Eyes - 6 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 97 questions
- Genetics - 5 questions
- Genitourinary - 32 questions
- Growth and Development - 1 questions
- Gynecologic - 13 questions
- Hematologic - 9 questions
- Infectious - 405 questions
- Integument - 49 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 12 questions
- Nervous - 19 questions
- Obstetric - 13 questions
- Oncologic - 3 questions
- Pulmonary - 37 questions
- Renal - 3 questions
- Surgery - 5 questions
- Toxicology - 4 questions
- Trauma - 10 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 8 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 47 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 42 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 22 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 4 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 174 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 227 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 7 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 228 questions
- Classification - 31 questions
- Differential - 123 questions
- Epidemiology - 30 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 63 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 102 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 3 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 15 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 16 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 34 questions
- History Physical - 305 questions
- Pathophysiology - 249 questions
- Patient Education - 16 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 90 questions
- Toxicology - 4 questions
- Treatment Medical - 55 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 4 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 1 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 9 questions
- Drug Information - 9 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 1 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Microbiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam Articles (217)
Noroviruses are nonenveloped, positive-sense, single-stranded RNA viruses belonging to the viral family. The virus was first ...
is an anaerobic gram-positive spore-forming bacillus that is associated with acute gastrointestinal infection rang ...
Rheumatic heart disease is a systemic immune process that is sequelae to a beta-hemolytic streptococcal infection of the pharynx. It is most c ...
Rickettsia is a group of vector-borne organisms that cause acute febrile illnesses throughout the world.
Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) is transmitted sexually, via blood transfusions, sharing intravenous needles, and from the mother to a child dur ...