Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Microbiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the NCLEX-RN/PN® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Microbiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 233 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 183 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Microbiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Microbiology NCLEX-RN/PN® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Microbiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls microbiology questions will help you achieve a top score on the Microbiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Test. 191 authors and 2 editors have contributed to the development of the Microbiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Microbiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the Microbiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
The Microbiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam is 1 hours.
How many questions is the Microbiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
The Microbiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam is 50 questions.
What topics are covered on the Microbiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
Topics include: Microbiology in Nursing
Microbiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam MCQs (233)
Our question bank for the Microbiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 3 questions
- Cardiovascular - 5 questions
- Connective Tissue - 4 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 21 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1 questions
- Eyes - 4 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 78 questions
- Genetics - 2 questions
- Genitourinary - 29 questions
- Growth and Development - 1 questions
- Gynecologic - 12 questions
- Hematologic - 5 questions
- Infectious - 324 questions
- Integument - 38 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 7 questions
- Nervous - 13 questions
- Obstetric - 12 questions
- Oncologic - 5 questions
- Pulmonary - 23 questions
- Renal - 3 questions
- Surgery - 4 questions
- Toxicology - 3 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 6 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 9 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 47 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 44 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 17 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 6 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 155 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 199 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 10 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 157 questions
- Classification - 26 questions
- Differential - 92 questions
- Epidemiology - 23 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 47 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 86 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 4 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 9 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 5 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 35 questions
- History Physical - 216 questions
- Pathophysiology - 181 questions
- Patient Education - 17 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 62 questions
- Toxicology - 3 questions
- Treatment Medical - 44 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 3 questions
- Vulnerable Populations - 1 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 6 questions
- Drug Information - 4 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 1 questions
Microbiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam Articles (183)
, also called pinworm, is one of the most common nematode infections in the world. Originally, ...
Bacterial meningitis is a bacterial infection of the meninges, which is the protective covering for the brain and spinal cord resulting in inflamma ...
Pertussis, literally meaning “a violent cough,” also known as whooping cough or “the cough of 100 days,” was first describe ...
Laryngotracheitis, laryngotracheobronchitis, and laryngotracheobronchopneumonitis are all included in the spectrum of croup. Croup is a common resp ...
Conjunctivitis is a common cause of eye redness and, subsequently, a common complaint in the emergency department, urgent care, and primary care cl ...