Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Microbiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to NCLEX-RN/PN® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Microbiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam.
We have 340 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 215 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Microbiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Microbiology NCLEX-RN/PN® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Microbiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls microbiology questions will help you achieve a top score on the Microbiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Test. 238 authors and 7 editors have contributed to the development of the Microbiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Microbiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the Microbiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
The Microbiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam is 1 hours.
How many questions is the Microbiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
The Microbiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam is 50 questions.
What topics are covered on the Microbiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
Topics include: Microbiology in Nursing
Microbiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam MCQs (340)
Our question bank for the Microbiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 4 questions
- Cardiovascular - 6 questions
- Connective Tissue - 5 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 37 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 2 questions
- Eyes - 8 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 97 questions
- Genetics - 5 questions
- Genitourinary - 29 questions
- Growth and Development - 1 questions
- Gynecologic - 17 questions
- Hematologic - 8 questions
- Infectious - 422 questions
- Integument - 55 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 14 questions
- Nervous - 19 questions
- Obstetric - 12 questions
- Oncologic - 2 questions
- Pulmonary - 42 questions
- Renal - 3 questions
- Surgery - 5 questions
- Toxicology - 4 questions
- Trauma - 13 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 8 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 45 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 44 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 23 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 5 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 170 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 221 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 2 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 7 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 246 questions
- Classification - 34 questions
- Differential - 127 questions
- Epidemiology - 29 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 68 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 108 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 2 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 17 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 17 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 33 questions
- History Physical - 326 questions
- Pathophysiology - 270 questions
- Patient Education - 18 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 100 questions
- Toxicology - 4 questions
- Treatment Medical - 61 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 3 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 1 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 11 questions
- Drug Information - 11 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 1 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Microbiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam Articles (215)
Lymphogranuloma venereum (LGV) is an ulcerative disease of the genital area. Its cause is th ...
Mumps is a contagious viral illness and at one time was a very common childhood disease. With the implementation of widespread vaccinatio ...
The study of HIV during pregnancy holds great significance because many women are first diagnosed with HIV during pregnancy. Similarly, it is equal ...
Bacteriophages, also known as phages, are viruses that infect and replicate only in bacterial cells. They are ubiquitous in the environment and are ...
Cellulitis is a common bacterial skin infection, with over 14 million cases occurring in the United States annually. It accounts for approximately ...
Splenectomy, a procedure to remove the entire spleen, is performed for a number of indications. It is important to understand the anatomy and physi ...
Sexually transmitted infections, STIs, are a feared sequela of sexual assault. The most common sexually transmitted infections diagnosed in f ...
Chlamydia is a sexually transmitted infectious disease caused by the bacterium . In the United States, it is the most ...
Communicable diseases are illnesses caused by viruses or bacteria that people spread to one another through contact with contaminated sur ...
Hemolytic uremic syndrome (HUS) is thrombotic microangiopathy characterized by the presence of a triad of symptoms: thrombocytopenia, acute renal i ...
Shigellosis is a form of bacterial diarrhea caused by gram-negative bacteria species. It is common in developing countr ...
Acid-fast bacteria, also known as acid-fast bacilli or simply AFB, is a group of bacteria sharing the characteristic of acid fastness. Acid fastnes ...
are an unusually large group of unique, eukaryotic, obligate, intracellular parasites that biologists have studied for more ...
is a gram-positive, facultative intracellular rod bacteria that is catalase positive and beta-hemolyt ...
The word "helminths" comes from the Greek meaning worm. The parasites that infect humans can be classified as heirlooms or souvenirs. Parasite ...
Allison R Castro RN, BS University of South Florida Tampa FL
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required