Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Mental Health NCLEX-RN® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to NCLEX-RN/PN® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Mental Health NCLEX-RN® Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 597 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 238 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Mental Health NCLEX-RN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Mental Health NCLEX-RN® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Mental Health NCLEX-RN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls mental health questions will help you achieve a top score on the Mental Health NCLEX-RN® Test. 247 authors and 2 editors have contributed to the development of the Mental Health NCLEX-RN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Mental Health NCLEX-RN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the Mental Health NCLEX-RN® Exam?
The Mental Health NCLEX-RN® Exam is 1 hours.
How many questions is the Mental Health NCLEX-RN® Exam?
The Mental Health NCLEX-RN® Exam is 50 questions.
What topics are covered on the Mental Health NCLEX-RN® Exam?
Topics include: Fundamentals of Mental Health Nursing
Mental Health NCLEX-RN® Exam MCQs (597)
Our question bank for the Mental Health NCLEX-RN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Cardiovascular - 9 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 10 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 10 questions
- Genetics - 2 questions
- Genitourinary - 2 questions
- Growth and Development - 15 questions
- Gynecologic - 4 questions
- Hematologic - 3 questions
- Infectious - 5 questions
- Integument - 5 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 10 questions
- Nervous - 89 questions
- Nutrition - 8 questions
- Obstetric - 21 questions
- Oncologic - 8 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 712 questions
- Pulmonary - 4 questions
- Renal - 1 questions
- Surgery - 3 questions
- Toxicology - 38 questions
- Trauma - 13 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 29 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 31 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 72 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 20 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 126 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 42 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 92 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 562 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 434 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 28 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 40 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 49 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 15 questions
- Causes - 153 questions
- Classification - 73 questions
- Differential - 136 questions
- Epidemiology - 41 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 14 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 10 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 27 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 7 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 7 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 49 questions
- History Physical - 503 questions
- Legal - 22 questions
- Pathophysiology - 185 questions
- Patient Education - 66 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 169 questions
- Toxicology - 27 questions
- Treatment Medical - 233 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 26 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 16 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 2 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 52 questions
- Clinical Education - 8 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 28 questions
- Drug Information - 41 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 10 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Mental Health NCLEX-RN® Exam Articles (238)
Amphetamine abuse is widespread and associated with significant impact on cardiovascular and neurological systems in overdose. In many parts of the ...
Freud's developmental theory on psychosexual development was among the first attempts to bring psychology under the same scientific structure and m ...
Communication is a two-way process and good communication requires many skills. The two-way process consists of a person that will provide informat ...
Valproic acid is a branched, and short-chain fatty acid is a derivative of naturally occurring valeric acid. Valproic acid's primary use is as an a ...
Methamphetamine is one of the powerful stimulants of the central nervous system (CNS). It is sometimes used as a second-line treatme ...