Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Mental Health NCLEX-RN® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the NCLEX-RN/PN® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Mental Health NCLEX-RN® Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 519 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 236 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Mental Health NCLEX-RN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Mental Health NCLEX-RN® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Mental Health NCLEX-RN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls mental health questions will help you achieve a top score on the Mental Health NCLEX-RN® Test. 242 authors and 4 editors have contributed to the development of the Mental Health NCLEX-RN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Mental Health NCLEX-RN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the Mental Health NCLEX-RN® Exam?
The Mental Health NCLEX-RN® Exam is 1 hours.
How many questions is the Mental Health NCLEX-RN® Exam?
The Mental Health NCLEX-RN® Exam is 50 questions.
What topics are covered on the Mental Health NCLEX-RN® Exam?
Topics include: Fundamentals of Mental Health Nursing
Mental Health NCLEX-RN® Exam MCQs (519)
Our question bank for the Mental Health NCLEX-RN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Cardiovascular - 11 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 10 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 9 questions
- Genetics - 2 questions
- Genitourinary - 1 questions
- Growth and Development - 14 questions
- Gynecologic - 3 questions
- Hematologic - 3 questions
- Infectious - 5 questions
- Integument - 5 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 7 questions
- Nervous - 74 questions
- Nutrition - 6 questions
- Obstetric - 17 questions
- Oncologic - 6 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 642 questions
- Pulmonary - 6 questions
- Renal - 1 questions
- Surgery - 2 questions
- Toxicology - 38 questions
- Trauma - 10 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 25 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 29 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 68 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 19 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 115 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 40 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 128 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 460 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 427 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 24 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 34 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 48 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 14 questions
- Causes - 129 questions
- Classification - 57 questions
- Differential - 130 questions
- Epidemiology - 33 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 12 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 10 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 26 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 6 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 7 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 48 questions
- History Physical - 442 questions
- Legal - 18 questions
- Pathophysiology - 158 questions
- Patient Education - 56 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 138 questions
- Toxicology - 24 questions
- Treatment Medical - 211 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 20 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 2 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 10 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 45 questions
- Clinical Education - 9 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 21 questions
- Drug Information - 37 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 14 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Mental Health NCLEX-RN® Exam Articles (236)
The cognitive assessment is useful to test for cognitive impairment—a deficiency in knowledge, thought process, or judgment. Psychiatrists of ...
Transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) is a non-invasive stimulation of brain tissue through the production of the high or low-intensity magnetic ...
Paroxysmal spells are non-epileptic, paroxysmal events that may mimic epileptic seizures but are not associated with rhythmic discharges ...
Separation anxiety disorder (SAD) is one of the most common childhood anxiety disorders.
Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) may result from anywhere between a simple blow to the head to a penetrating injury to the brain. In the United St ...