Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Mental Health NCLEX-RN® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the NCLEX-RN/PN® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Mental Health NCLEX-RN® Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 397 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 221 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Mental Health NCLEX-RN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Mental Health NCLEX-RN® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Mental Health NCLEX-RN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls mental health questions will help you achieve a top score on the Mental Health NCLEX-RN® Test. 232 authors and 5 editors have contributed to the development of the Mental Health NCLEX-RN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Mental Health NCLEX-RN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the Mental Health NCLEX-RN® Exam?
The Mental Health NCLEX-RN® Exam is 1 hours.
How many questions is the Mental Health NCLEX-RN® Exam?
The Mental Health NCLEX-RN® Exam is 50 questions.
What topics are covered on the Mental Health NCLEX-RN® Exam?
Topics include: Fundamentals of Mental Health Nursing
Mental Health NCLEX-RN® Exam MCQs (397)
Our question bank for the Mental Health NCLEX-RN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Cardiovascular - 12 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 7 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 8 questions
- Genetics - 2 questions
- Genitourinary - 1 questions
- Growth and Development - 13 questions
- Gynecologic - 2 questions
- Hematologic - 2 questions
- Infectious - 5 questions
- Integument - 5 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 9 questions
- Nervous - 68 questions
- Nutrition - 7 questions
- Obstetric - 15 questions
- Oncologic - 4 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 539 questions
- Pulmonary - 4 questions
- Surgery - 1 questions
- Toxicology - 27 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 7 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Pharmacology - 1 questions
- Behavioral - 4 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 23 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 21 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 55 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 15 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 91 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 30 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 115 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 382 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 372 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 22 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 34 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 44 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 13 questions
- Causes - 102 questions
- Classification - 47 questions
- Differential - 113 questions
- Epidemiology - 23 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 10 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 9 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 23 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 4 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 5 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 38 questions
- History Physical - 386 questions
- Legal - 11 questions
- Pathophysiology - 118 questions
- Patient Education - 53 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 128 questions
- Toxicology - 21 questions
- Treatment Medical - 172 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 18 questions
- Treatment Prehospital/EMS/Disaster - 1 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 2 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 5 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 38 questions
- Clinical Education - 10 questions
- Palliative - 2 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 26 questions
- Drug Information - 42 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 21 questions
Mental Health NCLEX-RN® Exam Articles (221)
Pain is the most common complaint seen in a primary care office. There are over 50 million Americans, 20% of all patients, that suffer from chronic ...
Paraphilias are persistent and recurrent sexual interests, urges, fantasies, or behaviors of marked intensity involving objects, activities, or eve ...
Collaboration has become an essential competency in the national and global plan for quality improvement. There is a need to transf ...
Tobacco use, primarily cigarette smoking, is the leading cause of preventable disease and death in the United States. It is well established that s ...
Crisis intervention is a short-term management technique designed to reduce potential permanent damage to an individual affected by a crisis. ...