Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to NCLEX-PN® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam.
We have 609 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 241 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Mental Health NCLEX-PN® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls mental health questions will help you achieve a top score on the Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Test. 249 authors and 2 editors have contributed to the development of the Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam?
The Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam is 1 hours.
How many questions is the Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam?
The Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam is 50 questions.
What topics are covered on the Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam?
Topics include: Mental Health Care
Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam MCQs (609)
Our question bank for the Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Cardiovascular - 10 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 11 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 10 questions
- Genetics - 2 questions
- Genitourinary - 4 questions
- Growth and Development - 15 questions
- Gynecologic - 4 questions
- Hematologic - 3 questions
- Infectious - 6 questions
- Integument - 5 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 8 questions
- Nervous - 91 questions
- Nutrition - 8 questions
- Obstetric - 22 questions
- Oncologic - 7 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 713 questions
- Pulmonary - 5 questions
- Renal - 1 questions
- Surgery - 2 questions
- Toxicology - 43 questions
- Trauma - 13 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 29 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 31 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 72 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 20 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 131 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 42 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 87 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 568 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 438 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 26 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 40 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 47 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 15 questions
- Causes - 156 questions
- Classification - 66 questions
- Differential - 139 questions
- Epidemiology - 41 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 14 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 12 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 25 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 7 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 9 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 48 questions
- History Physical - 515 questions
- Legal - 26 questions
- Pathophysiology - 190 questions
- Patient Education - 67 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 174 questions
- Toxicology - 31 questions
- Treatment Medical - 240 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 26 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 17 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 2 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 55 questions
- Clinical Education - 10 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 34 questions
- Drug Information - 44 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 9 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam Articles (241)
The initial nursing assessment, the first step in the five steps of the nursing process, involves the systematic and continuous collection of data; ...
The United States Center for Health Statistics defines a fetal death as the delivery of a fetus showing no sign of life, as indicated by absent bre ...
Outcome and Assessment Information Set (OASIS) was primarily a suggestion of the Center for Health Services Research and Policy at the University o ...
Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a pattern of grandiosity, need for admiration, and lack of empathy per the Diagnostic and Statistical Ma ...
Dementia is a disorder that is characterized by cognitive decline involving memory and at least 1 of the other domains, including personality, prax ...
Mood is defined as a pervasive and sustained feeling tone that is endured internally, and that impacts nearly all aspects of a person’s behav ...
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) encompasses a spectrum of neurodevelopmental disabilities. This spectrum is characterized by repetiti ...
Crisis intervention is a short-term management technique designed to reduce potential permanent damage to an individual affected by a crisis. ...
Patients with alcohol or other substance misuse disorders often have complex presentations of addictive behaviors and medical comorbidities, making ...
Akathisia is defined as an inability to remain still. It is a neuropsychiatric syndrome that is associated with psychomotor restlessness. The indiv ...
Medical ethics is a required element of American physicians' formal training. Familiarity with ethical principles on a basic level is necessar ...
Monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs) were first introduced in the 1950s.
Posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is a mental disorder that may develop in some children and adolescents after exposure to a traumatic event. Tr ...
Barbara Simmons ASN, MSN, PhD Registered Nurse PhD, MSN, RN Walden University Atlanta GA
Zina R Clark RN, BSN, MS, MSN, LNH, CDP VAMC Memphis, TN Memphis TN
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required