Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to NCLEX-PN® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam.
We have 490 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 221 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Mental Health NCLEX-PN® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls mental health questions will help you achieve a top score on the Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Test. 227 authors and 3 editors have contributed to the development of the Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam?
The Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam is 1 hours.
How many questions is the Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam?
The Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam is 50 questions.
What topics are covered on the Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam?
Topics include: Mental Health Care
Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam MCQs (490)
Our question bank for the Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Cardiovascular - 6 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 5 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 8 questions
- Genetics - 2 questions
- Genitourinary - 3 questions
- Growth and Development - 13 questions
- Gynecologic - 4 questions
- Hematologic - 3 questions
- Infectious - 5 questions
- Integument - 5 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 7 questions
- Nervous - 92 questions
- Nutrition - 5 questions
- Obstetric - 22 questions
- Oncologic - 4 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 594 questions
- Pulmonary - 4 questions
- Surgery - 2 questions
- Toxicology - 40 questions
- Trauma - 11 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 24 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 29 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 69 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 20 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 103 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 41 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 72 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 500 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 341 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 24 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 36 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 40 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 12 questions
- Causes - 135 questions
- Classification - 60 questions
- Differential - 128 questions
- Epidemiology - 38 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 12 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 8 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 23 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 5 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 8 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 40 questions
- History Physical - 466 questions
- Legal - 22 questions
- Pathophysiology - 121 questions
- Patient Education - 49 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 155 questions
- Toxicology - 29 questions
- Treatment Medical - 209 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 26 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 18 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 2 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 48 questions
- Clinical Education - 7 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 32 questions
- Drug Information - 40 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 8 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam Articles (221)
Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) are commonly prescribed antidepressants. Other clinical indications for SSRI use&nbs ...
Seasonal depressive disorder is a condition known to occur to a small part of the United States population. It is also called seasonal affective di ...
There is no FDA approved indication, and there is insufficient evidence to support non-FDA approved use of .
One of the main challenges in surgery has long been to elaborate safe, effective, and technically feasible procedures for the best possible ou ...
The factors that influence “change behavior” have been significantly researched, yet one model is the standard-bearer for change. The t ...
Although, both illicit substances and iatrogenic medications are ingested with the impetus to alleviate mood, a substantial proportion of patients ...
In recent years, atypical antipsychotics or second-generation antipsychotics have become the drugs of choice for acute psychoses. They are “a ...
Cognition is the mental action or process of acquiring knowledge and understanding through thought, experience, and the senses. It encompasses vari ...
Medical professionals in all disciplines work with dying patients, and doing so effectively is difficult. In the context of death and dying, patien ...
Neuroleptic malignant syndrome (NMS) is a life-threatening syndrome associated with the use of dopamine-receptor antagonist medications or wit ...
Extrapyramidal side effects (EPS), commonly referred to as drug-induced movement disorders are among the most common adverse drug effects patients ...
Violence in healthcare is a worldwide and critical issue. In a 2017 Assessment of Occupational Injuries and Illnesses, the Bureau of Labo ...
Effective techniques for stress management are varied. They typically include behaviors that improve physical health, such as nutrition and ex ...
Extrapyramidal symptoms (EPS) were first witnessed in the 1950s following the discovery of the then-novel class of medication known as neuroleptics ...
Barbara A Simmons ASN, MSN Walden University Riverdale GA
Zina R Clark RN, BSN, MS, MSN, LNH, CDP VAMC Memphis, TN Memphis TN
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required