Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to NCLEX-PN® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam.
We have 618 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 242 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Mental Health NCLEX-PN® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls mental health questions will help you achieve a top score on the Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Test. 253 authors and 3 editors have contributed to the development of the Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam?
The Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam is 1 hours.
How many questions is the Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam?
The Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam is 50 questions.
What topics are covered on the Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam?
Topics include: Mental Health Care
Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam MCQs (618)
Our question bank for the Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Cardiovascular - 9 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 10 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 10 questions
- Genetics - 2 questions
- Genitourinary - 3 questions
- Growth and Development - 14 questions
- Gynecologic - 5 questions
- Hematologic - 3 questions
- Infectious - 6 questions
- Integument - 5 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 8 questions
- Nervous - 93 questions
- Nutrition - 8 questions
- Obstetric - 22 questions
- Oncologic - 7 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 714 questions
- Pulmonary - 5 questions
- Renal - 1 questions
- Surgery - 2 questions
- Toxicology - 41 questions
- Trauma - 13 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 29 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 29 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 73 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 19 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 130 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 41 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 85 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 570 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 431 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 26 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 40 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 48 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 15 questions
- Causes - 155 questions
- Classification - 67 questions
- Differential - 136 questions
- Epidemiology - 40 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 14 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 11 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 24 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 6 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 9 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 49 questions
- History Physical - 511 questions
- Legal - 26 questions
- Pathophysiology - 190 questions
- Patient Education - 67 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 170 questions
- Toxicology - 31 questions
- Treatment Medical - 239 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 26 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 18 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 2 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 56 questions
- Clinical Education - 10 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 33 questions
- Drug Information - 43 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 9 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam Articles (242)
Child development is a complex process that begins in the womb and continues until adulthood. It is influenced by biology and the environment, and ...
Communication is a two-way process and good communication requires many skills. The two-way process consists of a person that will provide informat ...
Grief and loss is something that all people will experience in their lifetime. The loss may be actual or perceived and is the absence of something ...
Separation anxiety disorder (SAD) is one of the most common childhood anxiety disorders.
Collaboration has become an essential competency in the national and global plan for quality improvement. There is a need to transf ...
Dementia is a disorder that is characterized by cognitive decline involving memory and at least 1 of the other domains, including personality, prax ...
Managing pain is often a challenge for health professionals, but this challenge is compounded when the patient in pain is dying.
Physicians frequently deal with the loss of a patient in the emergency department and in intensive care units. These deaths are often due to unfore ...
Posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is a mental disorder that may develop in some children and adolescents after exposure to a traumatic event. Tr ...
Dementia is a general term that refers to a decline in cognitive ability severe enough to interfere with activities of daily living. Alzheimer's di ...
In recent years, atypical antipsychotics or second-generation antipsychotics have become the drugs of choice for acute psychoses. They are “a ...
An acute dystonic reaction is characterized by involuntary contractions of muscles of the extremities, face, neck, abdomen, pelvis, or larynx in ei ...
Monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs) were first introduced in the 1950s.
The initial nursing assessment, the first step in the five steps of the nursing process, involves the systematic and continuous collection of data; ...
Barbara Simmons ASN, MSN, PhD Registered Nurse PhD, MSN, RN Walden University Atlanta GA
Zina R Clark RN, BSN, MS, MSN, LNH, CDP VAMC Memphis, TN Memphis TN
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required