Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to NCLEX-PN® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 596 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 238 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Mental Health NCLEX-PN® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls mental health questions will help you achieve a top score on the Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Test. 248 authors and 2 editors have contributed to the development of the Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam?
The Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam is 1 hours.
How many questions is the Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam?
The Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam is 50 questions.
What topics are covered on the Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam?
Topics include: Mental Health Care
Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam MCQs (596)
Our question bank for the Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Cardiovascular - 9 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 11 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 9 questions
- Genetics - 2 questions
- Genitourinary - 3 questions
- Growth and Development - 15 questions
- Gynecologic - 4 questions
- Hematologic - 3 questions
- Infectious - 5 questions
- Integument - 5 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 10 questions
- Nervous - 87 questions
- Nutrition - 8 questions
- Obstetric - 22 questions
- Oncologic - 8 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 708 questions
- Pulmonary - 5 questions
- Renal - 1 questions
- Surgery - 2 questions
- Toxicology - 38 questions
- Trauma - 13 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 29 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 31 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 71 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 20 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 127 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 42 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 93 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 559 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 434 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 26 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 40 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 49 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 15 questions
- Causes - 154 questions
- Classification - 72 questions
- Differential - 136 questions
- Epidemiology - 41 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 14 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 12 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 27 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 7 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 8 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 48 questions
- History Physical - 502 questions
- Legal - 22 questions
- Pathophysiology - 187 questions
- Patient Education - 66 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 170 questions
- Toxicology - 27 questions
- Treatment Medical - 232 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 26 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 16 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 2 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 51 questions
- Clinical Education - 8 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 28 questions
- Drug Information - 40 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 10 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam Articles (238)
Cognition is the mental action or process of acquiring knowledge and understanding through thought, experience, and the senses. It encompasses vari ...
The GABA-positive allosteric modulators used in clinical practice fall under four categories: benzodiazepines, barbiturates, ethanol, and induction ...
Opioids and opiates together comprise a class of medications widely used primarily to control severe pain. The first-line drugs for mild to moderat ...
Aggression and violence remain a central clinical, public health and safety issue worldwide. Aggression has many meanings, and the term occurs ...
Sleep is becoming an increasingly precious commodity as more and more people are reporting issues with sleep in our busy society. Disturbances of i ...