Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Maternal Newborn Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to NCLEX-RN/PN® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Maternal Newborn Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 907 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 388 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Maternal Newborn Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Maternal Newborn RN subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Maternal Newborn Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls maternal newborn questions will help you achieve a top score on the Maternal Newborn Test. 433 authors and 12 editors have contributed to the development of the Maternal Newborn Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Maternal Newborn Exam Overview
How many hours is the Maternal Newborn Exam?
The Maternal Newborn Exam is 1 hours.
How many questions is the Maternal Newborn Exam?
The Maternal Newborn Exam is 50 questions.
What topics are covered on the Maternal Newborn Exam?
Topics include: Maternal Newborn Nursing
Maternal Newborn Exam MCQs (907)
Our question bank for the Maternal Newborn Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 8 questions
- Cardiovascular - 95 questions
- Connective Tissue - 1 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 20 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 69 questions
- Eyes - 19 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 68 questions
- Genetics - 33 questions
- Genitourinary - 32 questions
- Growth and Development - 138 questions
- Gynecologic - 35 questions
- Hematologic - 62 questions
- Infectious - 100 questions
- Integument - 34 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 27 questions
- Nervous - 87 questions
- Nutrition - 40 questions
- Obstetric - 695 questions
- Oncologic - 3 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 23 questions
- Pulmonary - 62 questions
- Renal - 12 questions
- Surgery - 22 questions
- Toxicology - 30 questions
- Trauma - 11 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 44 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 45 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 248 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 10 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 105 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 66 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 517 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 24 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 711 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 9 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 7 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 60 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 367 questions
- Classification - 58 questions
- Differential - 205 questions
- Epidemiology - 27 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 70 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 135 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 120 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 40 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 76 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 36 questions
- History Physical - 850 questions
- Legal - 5 questions
- Pathophysiology - 472 questions
- Patient Education - 134 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 345 questions
- Toxicology - 22 questions
- Treatment Medical - 249 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 3 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 8 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 43 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 8 questions
- Clinical Education - 3 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 29 questions
- Drug Information - 34 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 11 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 2 questions
Maternal Newborn Exam Articles (388)
An incomplete abortion is a subtype of spontaneous abortion, along with inevitable and missed abortion. Other types of spontaneous abortion are thr ...
Thyrotoxicosis is a clinical state of inappropriately high levels of circulating thyroid hormones (T3 and/or T4) in the body from an ...
Necrotizing enterocolitis (NEC) is a life-threatening illness almost exclusively affecting neonates. NEC has a mortality rate as high as 50%. ...
A cephalohematoma is an accumulation of blood under the scalp. During the birth process, small blood vessels on the head of the fetus are brok ...
Fetal movements felt by pregnant women are a sign that the fetus is growing in size and strength. The pregnant woman is usually the first to f ...