Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Maternal Newborn Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the NCLEX-RN/PN® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Maternal Newborn Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 831 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 386 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Maternal Newborn Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Maternal Newborn RN subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Maternal Newborn Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls maternal newborn questions will help you achieve a top score on the Maternal Newborn Test. 424 authors and 11 editors have contributed to the development of the Maternal Newborn Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Maternal Newborn Exam Overview
How many hours is the Maternal Newborn Exam?
The Maternal Newborn Exam is 1 hours.
How many questions is the Maternal Newborn Exam?
The Maternal Newborn Exam is 50 questions.
What topics are covered on the Maternal Newborn Exam?
Topics include: Maternal Newborn Nursing
Maternal Newborn Exam MCQs (831)
Our question bank for the Maternal Newborn Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 9 questions
- Cardiovascular - 91 questions
- Connective Tissue - 2 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 10 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 59 questions
- Eyes - 17 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 53 questions
- Genetics - 40 questions
- Genitourinary - 31 questions
- Growth and Development - 141 questions
- Gynecologic - 31 questions
- Hematologic - 51 questions
- Infectious - 92 questions
- Integument - 36 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 33 questions
- Nervous - 89 questions
- Nutrition - 32 questions
- Obstetric - 645 questions
- Oncologic - 4 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 26 questions
- Pulmonary - 66 questions
- Renal - 10 questions
- Surgery - 15 questions
- Toxicology - 27 questions
- Trauma - 12 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 41 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 41 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 221 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 8 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 98 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 61 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 477 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 26 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 657 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 8 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 7 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 60 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 305 questions
- Classification - 54 questions
- Differential - 181 questions
- Epidemiology - 26 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 63 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 113 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 110 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 33 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 62 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 33 questions
- History Physical - 758 questions
- Legal - 5 questions
- Pathophysiology - 402 questions
- Patient Education - 128 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 315 questions
- Toxicology - 17 questions
- Treatment Medical - 230 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 3 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 7 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 35 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 8 questions
- Clinical Education - 7 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 25 questions
- Drug Information - 28 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 11 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 2 questions
Maternal Newborn Exam Articles (386)
Public health officials have ranked the reduction in vaccine-preventable diseases as one of the top 10 public health achievements in the 21 century ...
Bloodborne pathogens are microorganisms in human blood that can cause life-threatening diseases and pose a severe risk to health care workers. Cont ...
Iron supplementation is indicated for iron-deficient states secondary to conditions such as iron deficiency anemia, iron deficiency without anemia, ...
Choosing the most appropriate imaging modality for pregnancy patients is a common clinical question encountered daily. The general principle for im ...
Cholinergic medications are a category of pharmaceutical agents that act upon the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, the primary neurotransmitter ...