Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Law and Ethics Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to NBME®, USMLE®, NBOME®, and COMLEX® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Law and Ethics Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 239 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 103 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Law and Ethics Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Law and Ethics Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Law and Ethics Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls law and ethics practice exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the Law and Ethics Examination. 116 authors and 2 editors have contributed to the development of the Law and Ethics Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Law and Ethics Exam Overview
How many hours is the Law and Ethics Exam?
The Law and Ethics Exam is 2.5 hours.
How many questions is the Law and Ethics Exam?
The Law and Ethics Exam is 125 questions.
What topics are covered on the Law and Ethics Exam?
Topics include: The Law and Ethics exam is designed to assess performance at the end of a course, clerkship, or other unit of instruction.
Law and Ethics Exam MCQs (239)
Our question bank for the Law and Ethics Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 1 questions
- Cardiovascular - 18 questions
- Connective Tissue - 2 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 4 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 3 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 12 questions
- Genitourinary - 4 questions
- Growth and Development - 2 questions
- Gynecologic - 3 questions
- Infectious - 15 questions
- Integument - 6 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 13 questions
- Nervous - 22 questions
- Obstetric - 4 questions
- Oncologic - 12 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 75 questions
- Pulmonary - 16 questions
- Renal - 5 questions
- Surgery - 17 questions
- Toxicology - 14 questions
- Trauma - 52 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 151 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 16 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 57 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 8 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 4 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 6 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 25 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 34 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 81 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 11 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 110 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 10 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 51 questions
- Causes - 13 questions
- Classification - 15 questions
- Differential - 11 questions
- Epidemiology - 7 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 1 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 1 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 2 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 8 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 50 questions
- History Physical - 125 questions
- Legal - 180 questions
- Pathophysiology - 2 questions
- Patient Education - 22 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 39 questions
- Toxicology - 2 questions
- Treatment Medical - 33 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 2 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 11 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 10 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 180 questions
- Clinical Education - 11 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 8 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 1 questions
Law and Ethics Exam Articles (103)
The premise underlying the good Samaritan law traces its origin to the ancient biblical parable, ultimately yielding the definition of a good Samar ...
Professional ethics guide the health care staff in their interactions with patients, providers, co-staff and business associates in the workplace. ...
Advance directives are legal documents that are completed in advance of the need for major medical decisions to specify which healthcare optio ...
Ensuring the security, privacy, and protection of patients' healthcare data is critical for all healthcare personnel and institutions. In this ...
A tort is a civil wrong that causes harm to another person by violating a protected right. A civil wrong is an act or omission that is intentional, ...