Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Technologist in Hematology Certification Examination . StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to ASCP Board of Certification® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Technologist in Hematology Certification Examination .
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 315 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 149 PubMed indexed review articles related to the ASCP® Hematology Practice Exam. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Technologist in Hematology subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Technologist in Hematology Certification Examination to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Technologist in Hematology questions will help you achieve a top score on the ASCP® Hematology Practice Exam. 175 authors and 11 editors have contributed to the development of the Technologist in Hematology Certification Examination content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Technologist in Hematology Certification Examination Overview
How many hours is the Technologist in Hematology Certification Examination ?
The Technologist in Hematology Certification Examination is 2.5 hours.
How many questions is the Technologist in Hematology Certification Examination ?
The Technologist in Hematology Certification Examination is 100 questions.
What topics are covered on the Technologist in Hematology Certification Examination ?
Topics include: Hematology Physiology - 10-15%; Hematology Disease States - 20-25%; Hematology Laboratory Testing - 20-25%; Hemostasis - 20-25%; and Laboratory Operations - 15-20%
Technologist in Hematology Certification Examination MCQs (315)
Our question bank for the Technologist in Hematology Certification Examination covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 9 questions
- Cardiovascular - 6 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 2 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 8 questions
- Genetics - 29 questions
- Genitourinary - 1 questions
- Gynecologic - 2 questions
- Hematologic - 302 questions
- Infectious - 26 questions
- Integument - 4 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1 questions
- Nervous - 5 questions
- Nutrition - 3 questions
- Obstetric - 6 questions
- Oncologic - 18 questions
- Pulmonary - 6 questions
- Renal - 2 questions
- Surgery - 5 questions
- Toxicology - 5 questions
- Trauma - 10 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 1 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 6 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 6 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 3 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 116 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 117 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Causes - 68 questions
- Classification - 25 questions
- Differential - 55 questions
- Epidemiology - 6 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 55 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 253 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 7 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 17 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 2 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 3 questions
- History Physical - 146 questions
- Legal - 2 questions
- Pathophysiology - 139 questions
- Patient Education - 3 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 40 questions
- Toxicology - 2 questions
- Treatment Medical - 22 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 3 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 3 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 2 questions
- Drug Information - 3 questions
Technologist in Hematology Certification Examination Articles (149)
Von Willebrand factor (vWF) is glycoprotein crucial to primary hemostasis through platelet and subendothelial collagen adhesion, and the intrinsic ...
The Duffy blood group system is complex, highly immunogenic glycoprotein antigens found on the surface of Red Blood Cells (RBC), vasculature endoth ...
Hodgkin lymphoma (HL), formerly called Hodgkin's disease, is a rare monoclonal lymphoid neoplasm with high cure rates. Biological and clinical stud ...
Hereditary elliptocytosis (HE), also known as hereditary ovalocytosis, is an inherited heterogeneous red blood cell (RBC) disorder, characteri ...
Polymerase chain reaction (PCR) refers to a technique employed widely in the basic and biomedical sciences. PCR is a laboratory technique utilized ...