Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Technologist in Chemistry Certification. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the ASCP Board of Certification (BOC) topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Technologist in Chemistry Certification.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$49Subscription per month per user
$119Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 555 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 251 PubMed indexed review articles related to the ASCP® Chemistry Practice Exam. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Technologist in Chemistry subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Technologist in Chemistry Certification to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Laboratory Chemistry questions will help you achieve a top score on the ASCP® Chemistry Practice Exam. 302 authors and 8 editors have contributed to the development of the Technologist in Chemistry Certification content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Technologist in Chemistry Certification Overview
How many hours is the Technologist in Chemistry Certification?
The Technologist in Chemistry Certification is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Technologist in Chemistry Certification?
The Technologist in Chemistry Certification is 100 questions.
What topics are covered on the Technologist in Chemistry Certification?
Topics include: Assessment and Documentation - 32%, Evidence Collection - 18%, Patient Management - 28%, Legal Issues and the Judicial Process - 10%
Technologist in Chemistry Certification MCQs (555)
Our question bank for the Technologist in Chemistry Certification covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 29 questions
- Cardiovascular - 38 questions
- Connective Tissue - 4 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 164 questions
- Eyes - 1 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 30 questions
- Genetics - 19 questions
- Genitourinary - 53 questions
- Growth and Development - 1 questions
- Gynecologic - 4 questions
- Hematologic - 209 questions
- Infectious - 31 questions
- Integument - 4 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 15 questions
- Nervous - 14 questions
- Nutrition - 9 questions
- Obstetric - 10 questions
- Oncologic - 27 questions
- Pulmonary - 18 questions
- Renal - 39 questions
- Surgery - 2 questions
- Toxicology - 30 questions
- Trauma - 6 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 2 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 3 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 10 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 4 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 104 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 108 questions
- Causes - 49 questions
- Classification - 17 questions
- Differential - 62 questions
- Epidemiology - 2 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 140 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 554 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 19 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 68 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 4 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 5 questions
- History Physical - 128 questions
- Legal - 4 questions
- Pathophysiology - 105 questions
- Patient Education - 3 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 18 questions
- Toxicology - 11 questions
- Treatment Medical - 11 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 3 questions
- Clinical Education - 7 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 2 questions
- Drug Information - 2 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 1 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Technologist in Chemistry Certification Articles (251)
As the most common metabolic bone disease worldwide, osteoporosis and its associated morbidities have garnered significant attention as a public he ...
Breast cancer is the most common cancer diagnosed in women, accounting for more than 1 in 10 new cancer diagnoses each year. It is the second ...
Urinary tract infections (UTI) are one of the leading causes of infections in the United States. By the age of 18 years or older, at least 10% of f ...
Myoglobin is a dark red cytoplasmic hemoprotein found only in cardiac myocytes and oxidative skeletal muscle fibers. It belongs to the super globin ...
Gout, once known as the "disease of kings and king of diseases," is among the most prevalent etiologies of chronic inflammatory arthritis in the Un ...