Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Technologist in Blood Banking Certification Examination. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the ASCP Board of Certification (BOC) topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Technologist in Blood Banking Certification Examination.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$49Subscription per month per user
$119Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 190 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 56 PubMed indexed review articles related to the ASCP® Blood Banking Practice Exam. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Technologist in Blood Banking subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Technologist in Blood Banking Certification Examination to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Blood Banking Technologist questions will help you achieve a top score on the ASCP® Blood Banking Practice Exam. 65 authors and 2 editors have contributed to the development of the Technologist in Blood Banking Certification Examination content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Technologist in Blood Banking Certification Examination Overview
How many hours is the Technologist in Blood Banking Certification Examination?
The Technologist in Blood Banking Certification Examination is 2.5 hours.
How many questions is the Technologist in Blood Banking Certification Examination?
The Technologist in Blood Banking Certification Examination is 100 questions.
What topics are covered on the Technologist in Blood Banking Certification Examination?
Topics include: Blood Products - 15-10%; Blood Group Systems - 15-20%; Immunology and Physiology - 10-20%; Serologic and Molecular Testing - 20-25%; Transfusion Practice - 15-20%; and Laboratory Operations - 5-10%
Technologist in Blood Banking Certification Examination MCQs (190)
Our question bank for the Technologist in Blood Banking Certification Examination covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 14 questions
- Cardiovascular - 4 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 3 questions
- Growth and Development - 1 questions
- Gynecologic - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 177 questions
- Infectious - 21 questions
- Integument - 1 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 2 questions
- Nervous - 1 questions
- Obstetric - 7 questions
- Oncologic - 2 questions
- Surgery - 3 questions
- Trauma - 14 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 2 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 4 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 4 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 14 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 5 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 28 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 38 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 19 questions
- Classification - 19 questions
- Differential - 15 questions
- Epidemiology - 4 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 23 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 132 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 5 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 16 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 16 questions
- History Physical - 55 questions
- Legal - 3 questions
- Pathophysiology - 54 questions
- Patient Education - 4 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 42 questions
- Treatment Medical - 53 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 6 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 2 questions
- Clinical Education - 5 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 1 questions
Technologist in Blood Banking Certification Examination Articles (56)
The body possesses innate mechanisms to control bleeding in the setting of an injury. An understanding of these basic physiologic processes ...
The Duffy blood group system is complex, highly immunogenic glycoprotein antigens found on the surface of Red Blood Cells (RBC), vasculature endoth ...
Handwashing practices in the patient care setting began in the early 19th century. The practice evolved over the years with evidential proof of its ...
Von Willebrand factor is a glycoprotein that plays a part in hemostasis. It is synthesized in endothelial cells and megakaryocytes. After transcrip ...
Iron is a mineral necessary for human life. It plays an important role in DNA synthesis and many other metabolic processes. It is also an essential ...