Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam.
We have 5,467 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 2,236 PubMed indexed review articles related to the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical LPN and LVN NCLEX® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls coordinated care, pharmacology, infection control, psychosocial integrity, and basic care questions will help you achieve a top score on the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Test. 2,036 authors and 33 editors have contributed to the development of the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam?
The LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam?
The LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam is 100 questions.
What topics are covered on the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam?
Topics include: Coordinated Care, Pharmacology, Infection Control, Psychosocial Integrity, and Basic Care
LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam MCQs (5,467)
Our question bank for the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 183 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1325 questions
- Connective Tissue - 65 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 235 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 732 questions
- Eyes - 110 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 746 questions
- Genetics - 86 questions
- Genitourinary - 270 questions
- Growth and Development - 211 questions
- Gynecologic - 236 questions
- Hematologic - 454 questions
- Infectious - 1116 questions
- Integument - 448 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 442 questions
- Nervous - 970 questions
- Nutrition - 284 questions
- Obstetric - 537 questions
- Oncologic - 255 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 679 questions
- Pulmonary - 695 questions
- Renal - 275 questions
- Surgery - 396 questions
- Toxicology - 277 questions
- Trauma - 427 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 458 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 473 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 1290 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 288 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1990 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 717 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 3105 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 476 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 5033 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 70 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 182 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 353 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 49 questions
- Causes - 2847 questions
- Classification - 362 questions
- Differential - 1073 questions
- Epidemiology - 150 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 562 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 1045 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 509 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 6 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 351 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 349 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 366 questions
- History Physical - 5753 questions
- Legal - 165 questions
- Pathophysiology - 3413 questions
- Patient Education - 769 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 2154 questions
- Toxicology - 184 questions
- Treatment Medical - 3059 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 62 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 86 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 4 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 26 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 212 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 223 questions
- Clinical Education - 73 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 475 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 79 questions
- Drug Information - 900 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 117 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 40 questions
LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam Articles (2,236)
Leukemias are a group of hematologic disorders characterized by the dysfunctional proliferation and development of leukocytes. They can be classifi ...
Niacin (a combination of nicotinic acid and nicotinamide), a B vitamin (vitamin B3), is a pharmacotherapeutic agent that has been used since 1955, ...
Extrapyramidal side effects (EPS), commonly referred to as drug-induced movement disorders are among the most common adverse drug effects patients ...
Phencyclidine (PCP) is a dissociative anesthetic that is a commonly used recreational drug. PCP is a crystalline powder that can be ingested orally ...
Simvastatin is an oral HMG-CoA reductase inhibitor indicated as an adjunct to diet. It is a semi-synthetic derivative of lovastatin, the first ...
Tricuspid atresia (TA) is a cyanotic congenital heart defect characterized by the complete agenesis of the tricuspid valve (TV). That is, there is ...
Malingering is falsification or profound exaggeration of illness (physical or mental) to gain external benefits such as avoiding work or responsibi ...
Gastroschisis is a paraumbilical, full-thickness abdominal wall defect associated with protrusion of the bowel through the defect. It is rarel ...
Amoxicillin-clavulanate is one of the most frequently used antimicrobials in emergency departments and primary care offices throughout the country. ...
Desvenlafaxine is an antidepressant that is an FDA-approved drug to treat major depressive disorder in adults.
The male reproductive system consists of the internal structures: the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, prostate, and the external structures: the ...
Cholesterol is a fatty molecule found in different tissues of the body and circulated through the blood. It is produced within the b ...
Fluphenazine is a typical antipsychotic used for the symptomatic management of psychosis in patients with schizophrenia. There is a long-acting flu ...
Patients with alcohol or other substance misuse disorders often have complex presentations of addictive behaviors and medical comorbidities, making ...
Marie Amma MSN Nova Southeastern University Anderson SC
Iryna H Filippava MS, BS, BSN NCH North Naples CVRN, ACLS, PALS, TNCC Naples FL
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required