Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam.
We have 5,311 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 2,215 PubMed indexed review articles related to the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical LPN and LVN NCLEX® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls coordinated care, pharmacology, infection control, psychosocial integrity, and basic care questions will help you achieve a top score on the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Test. 2,033 authors and 21 editors have contributed to the development of the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam?
The LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam?
The LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam is 100 questions.
What topics are covered on the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam?
Topics include: Coordinated Care, Pharmacology, Infection Control, Psychosocial Integrity, and Basic Care
LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam MCQs (5,311)
Our question bank for the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 182 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1338 questions
- Connective Tissue - 58 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 229 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 733 questions
- Eyes - 108 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 737 questions
- Genetics - 89 questions
- Genitourinary - 266 questions
- Growth and Development - 219 questions
- Gynecologic - 235 questions
- Hematologic - 442 questions
- Infectious - 1086 questions
- Integument - 416 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 434 questions
- Nervous - 962 questions
- Nutrition - 276 questions
- Obstetric - 542 questions
- Oncologic - 258 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 675 questions
- Pulmonary - 688 questions
- Renal - 269 questions
- Surgery - 382 questions
- Toxicology - 266 questions
- Trauma - 433 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 455 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 465 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 1280 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 284 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1944 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 713 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 3145 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 476 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 5069 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 70 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 179 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 353 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 47 questions
- Causes - 2760 questions
- Classification - 352 questions
- Differential - 1095 questions
- Epidemiology - 151 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 544 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 1015 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 513 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 5 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 343 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 349 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 359 questions
- History Physical - 5652 questions
- Legal - 158 questions
- Pathophysiology - 3321 questions
- Patient Education - 766 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 2135 questions
- Toxicology - 181 questions
- Treatment Medical - 2973 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 61 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 89 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 4 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 23 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 218 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 219 questions
- Clinical Education - 69 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 449 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 79 questions
- Drug Information - 871 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 112 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 38 questions
LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam Articles (2,215)
Bacterial meningitis is a bacterial infection of the meninges, which is the protective covering for the brain and spinal cord resulting in inflamma ...
Bivalirudin is a direct thrombin inhibitor (DTI) with specific actions indicated for intravenous (IV) anticoagulation in patients with acute myocar ...
Urinary incontinence is known as the leakage of any volume of urine, which is mostly involuntary. The three most well-known types of urinary incont ...
The Glasgow Coma Scale was first published in 1974 at the University of Glasgow by neurosurgery professors Graham Teasdale and ...
Forced expiratory volume (FEV) refers to the volume of air that an individual can exhale during a forced breath in seconds.
Marie Amma MSN Nova Southeastern University Anderson SC
Iryna H Filippava MS, BS, BSN NCH North Naples CVRN, ACLS, PALS, TNCC Naples FL
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required