Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 4,584 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 2,125 PubMed indexed review articles related to the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical LPN and LVN NCLEX® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls coordinated care, pharmacology, infection control, psychosocial integrity, and basic care questions will help you achieve a top score on the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Test. 1,914 authors and 20 editors have contributed to the development of the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam?
The LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam?
The LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam is 100 questions.
What topics are covered on the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam?
Topics include: Coordinated Care, Pharmacology, Infection Control, Psychosocial Integrity, and Basic Care
LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam MCQs (4,584)
Our question bank for the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 153 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1230 questions
- Connective Tissue - 55 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 194 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 671 questions
- Eyes - 105 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 644 questions
- Genetics - 82 questions
- Genitourinary - 244 questions
- Growth and Development - 202 questions
- Gynecologic - 208 questions
- Hematologic - 387 questions
- Infectious - 936 questions
- Integument - 355 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 397 questions
- Nervous - 905 questions
- Nutrition - 248 questions
- Obstetric - 481 questions
- Oncologic - 231 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 590 questions
- Pulmonary - 607 questions
- Renal - 245 questions
- Surgery - 331 questions
- Toxicology - 252 questions
- Trauma - 374 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 426 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 440 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 1161 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 254 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1793 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 675 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 2907 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 406 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 4664 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 64 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 161 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 340 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 41 questions
- Causes - 2410 questions
- Classification - 315 questions
- Differential - 962 questions
- Epidemiology - 136 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 487 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 904 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 469 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 3 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 298 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 304 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 312 questions
- History Physical - 5005 questions
- Legal - 138 questions
- Pathophysiology - 2887 questions
- Patient Education - 704 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 1907 questions
- Toxicology - 171 questions
- Treatment Medical - 2708 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 53 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 81 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 4 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 18 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 184 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 197 questions
- Clinical Education - 79 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 387 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 79 questions
- Drug Information - 790 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 102 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 36 questions
LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam Articles (2,125)
According to the International Association for the Study of Pain (IASP), pain is defined as an unpleasant experience (sensory and/or emotional) rel ...
Costochondritis is a chest wall pain caused by inflammation of the costal cartilages or the area where the ribs meet the sternum, known as sternal ...
Substance use disorders involve excessive use of nicotine, alcohol, and other illicit substances that leads to social ...
In the context of childhood development, growth is defined as an irreversible constant increase in size, and development is defined as growth in ps ...