Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam.
We have 5,440 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 2,221 PubMed indexed review articles related to the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical LPN and LVN NCLEX® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls coordinated care, pharmacology, infection control, psychosocial integrity, and basic care questions will help you achieve a top score on the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Test. 2,024 authors and 33 editors have contributed to the development of the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam?
The LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam?
The LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam is 100 questions.
What topics are covered on the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam?
Topics include: Coordinated Care, Pharmacology, Infection Control, Psychosocial Integrity, and Basic Care
LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam MCQs (5,440)
Our question bank for the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 184 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1321 questions
- Connective Tissue - 65 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 236 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 727 questions
- Eyes - 110 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 744 questions
- Genetics - 85 questions
- Genitourinary - 269 questions
- Growth and Development - 211 questions
- Gynecologic - 237 questions
- Hematologic - 446 questions
- Infectious - 1115 questions
- Integument - 444 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 446 questions
- Nervous - 974 questions
- Nutrition - 282 questions
- Obstetric - 531 questions
- Oncologic - 250 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 677 questions
- Pulmonary - 694 questions
- Renal - 277 questions
- Surgery - 397 questions
- Toxicology - 278 questions
- Trauma - 426 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 457 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 472 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 1286 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 289 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1995 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 721 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 3083 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 476 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 5012 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 70 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 180 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 354 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 45 questions
- Causes - 2858 questions
- Classification - 360 questions
- Differential - 1064 questions
- Epidemiology - 147 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 561 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 1041 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 511 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 6 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 351 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 348 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 362 questions
- History Physical - 5747 questions
- Legal - 165 questions
- Pathophysiology - 3421 questions
- Patient Education - 772 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 2151 questions
- Toxicology - 187 questions
- Treatment Medical - 3063 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 62 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 86 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 4 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 27 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 213 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 221 questions
- Clinical Education - 73 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 477 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 79 questions
- Drug Information - 908 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 115 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 38 questions
LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam Articles (2,221)
Carbon monoxide (CO) is released into the environment by the incomplete combustion of carbonaceous materials. The sources of CO are plentiful, and ...
Folate is an essential water-soluble vitamin, naturally present in food, especially in fruits, green leafy vegetables, and liver
Contraception is the act of preventing pregnancy. This can be a device, a medication, a procedure or a behavior. Contraception allows a ...
Supraglottic obstruction is a medical or surgical emergency. It can result in increased work of breathing and respiratory distress and can progress ...
There is a significant overlap between the risk factors accounting for cardiovascular events and cerebrovascular events. The INTERHEART study looke ...
Melasma is a common skin problem caused by brown to gray-brown patches on the face. Most people get it on their cheeks, chin, nose bridge, forehead ...
Contraception is defined as any method that aims to prevent pregnancy. There are as many as 15 contraceptive methods available for men and women to ...
The first pass effect is a phenomenon in which a drug gets metabolized at a specific location in the body that results in a reduced concentration o ...
The pericardium is a membrane surrounding the heart. It comprises an outer fibrous pericardium and an inner double-layered serous pericardium. Sero ...
Beta-2 adrenergic agonists are a drug class used as a mainstay treatment for respiratory diseases such as bronchial asthma and chronic obstructive ...
Lisinopril is classified as an angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor and has been available for nearly three decades. Lisinopril has some ke ...
The FDA has approved the use of macrolide antibiotics for a wide variety of bacterial infections. Azithromycin, clarithromycin, and erythromycin, i ...
Condyloma acuminata refers to anogenital warts caused by human papillomavirus (HPV). The most common strains of HPV that cause anogenital warts are ...
Immunization is a successful use of immunotherapy to treat many infectious diseases by stimulating the immune system to produce specific antibodies ...
The DTaP vaccine series is recommended to help protect against diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis in infants and young children. Individuals ...
Marie Amma MSN Nova Southeastern University Anderson SC
Iryna H Filippava MS, BS, BSN NCH North Naples CVRN, ACLS, PALS, TNCC Naples FL
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required