Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 5,175 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 2,206 PubMed indexed review articles related to the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical LPN and LVN NCLEX® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls coordinated care, pharmacology, infection control, psychosocial integrity, and basic care questions will help you achieve a top score on the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Test. 2,026 authors and 22 editors have contributed to the development of the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam?
The LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam?
The LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam is 100 questions.
What topics are covered on the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam?
Topics include: Coordinated Care, Pharmacology, Infection Control, Psychosocial Integrity, and Basic Care
LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam MCQs (5,175)
Our question bank for the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 174 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1319 questions
- Connective Tissue - 58 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 219 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 728 questions
- Eyes - 109 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 705 questions
- Genetics - 88 questions
- Genitourinary - 265 questions
- Growth and Development - 217 questions
- Gynecologic - 234 questions
- Hematologic - 428 questions
- Infectious - 1041 questions
- Integument - 403 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 429 questions
- Nervous - 953 questions
- Nutrition - 270 questions
- Obstetric - 524 questions
- Oncologic - 255 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 666 questions
- Pulmonary - 664 questions
- Renal - 263 questions
- Surgery - 369 questions
- Toxicology - 264 questions
- Trauma - 422 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 451 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 458 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 1253 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 274 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1913 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 703 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 3096 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 468 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 5000 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 70 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 175 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 352 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 48 questions
- Causes - 2695 questions
- Classification - 348 questions
- Differential - 1072 questions
- Epidemiology - 146 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 535 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 987 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 504 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 4 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 330 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 338 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 350 questions
- History Physical - 5530 questions
- Legal - 152 questions
- Pathophysiology - 3241 questions
- Patient Education - 756 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 2087 questions
- Toxicology - 178 questions
- Treatment Medical - 2920 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 60 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 88 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 4 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 20 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 208 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 216 questions
- Clinical Education - 71 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 435 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 79 questions
- Drug Information - 854 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 110 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 37 questions
LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam Articles (2,206)
Mononucleosis classically presents with fever, lymphadenopathy, and tonsillar pharyngitis. The term “infectious mononucleosis” was firs ...
The definition of anemia is either a decreased amount of circulating red blood cells (RBCs), the amount of hemoglobin (Hgb), or volume of pack ...
Vagal maneuvers are techniques used to increase vagal parasympathetic tone in an attempt to diagnose and treat various arrhythmias. They are often ...
Cholera is a well-known disease caused by intestinal infection with the toxin-producing bacteria
Since their discovery, corticosteroids have been used in almost all areas of medicine and by nearly every route.