Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam.
We have 5,496 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 2,230 PubMed indexed review articles related to the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical LPN and LVN NCLEX® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls coordinated care, pharmacology, infection control, psychosocial integrity, and basic care questions will help you achieve a top score on the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Test. 2,042 authors and 28 editors have contributed to the development of the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam?
The LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam?
The LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam is 100 questions.
What topics are covered on the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam?
Topics include: Coordinated Care, Pharmacology, Infection Control, Psychosocial Integrity, and Basic Care
LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam MCQs (5,496)
Our question bank for the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 188 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1360 questions
- Connective Tissue - 63 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 238 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 749 questions
- Eyes - 110 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 766 questions
- Genetics - 89 questions
- Genitourinary - 270 questions
- Growth and Development - 217 questions
- Gynecologic - 243 questions
- Hematologic - 458 questions
- Infectious - 1134 questions
- Integument - 444 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 438 questions
- Nervous - 964 questions
- Nutrition - 289 questions
- Obstetric - 549 questions
- Oncologic - 264 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 680 questions
- Pulmonary - 703 questions
- Renal - 278 questions
- Surgery - 398 questions
- Toxicology - 275 questions
- Trauma - 430 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 465 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 477 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 1306 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 289 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1992 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 729 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 3204 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 478 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 5139 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 70 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 184 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 355 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 49 questions
- Causes - 2858 questions
- Classification - 357 questions
- Differential - 1109 questions
- Epidemiology - 161 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 568 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 1060 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 519 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 6 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 354 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 360 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 370 questions
- History Physical - 5796 questions
- Legal - 166 questions
- Pathophysiology - 3416 questions
- Patient Education - 777 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 2183 questions
- Toxicology - 183 questions
- Treatment Medical - 3061 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 63 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 86 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 4 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 26 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 217 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 221 questions
- Clinical Education - 70 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 466 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 79 questions
- Drug Information - 892 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 115 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 37 questions
LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam Articles (2,230)
Inheritance patterns illustrate disease transmission amongst generations of a family. An autosomal pattern of inheritance occurs in families affect ...
The habitual use of tobacco and tobacco products continues to be a significant contributor to health problems worldwide. The increasing afford ...
Drowning is defined as a process of experiencing respiratory impairment from submersion/immersion in a liquid medium. To delineate the incident's o ...
Status epilepticus is a neurological emergency requiring immediate evaluation and management to prevent significant morbidity or mortality. Previou ...
Running along the sternocleidomastoid muscle, the internal jugular vein (IJV) provides deoxygenated blood directly to the right atrium (RA). Althou ...
Hydrochlorothiazide is a thiazide-type diuretic that has been used clinically for more than half a century. The drug has been widely used to treat ...
The chain of custody is the most critical process of evidence documentation. It is a must to assure the court of law that the evidence is authentic ...
Percutaneous transluminal coronary arteriography is the most reliable means of investigating and quantifying the severity of coronary artery occlus ...
Biotin (B7 or vitamin H) is a water-soluble vitamin, which has received publicity for promoting the growth of hair and nails. There are limited stu ...
The DTaP vaccine series is recommended to help protect against diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis in infants and young children. Individuals ...
The Hippocratic Oath instructs physicians and other medical providers to first, “do no harm”. Similarly, the three ethical principles l ...
Conjunctivitis is a common cause of eye redness and subsequently a common complaint in the emergency department, urgent care, and primary care clin ...
Down syndrome was first described by an English physician John Langdon Down in 1866, but its association with chromosome 21 was established almost ...
All healthcare providers, at some point in their career, will be called upon to go beyond medical decision-making and traverse into the realm of me ...
Using the results of the comprehensive metabolic panel (CMP), the anion gap is the difference between measured cations (positively charged ions lik ...
Marie Amma MSN Nova Southeastern University Anderson SC
Iryna H Filippava MS, BS, BSN NCH North Naples CVRN, ACLS, PALS, TNCC Naples FL
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required