Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Advanced Internal Medicine Medical Student Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to NBME® and NBOME® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Advanced Internal Medicine Medical Student Exam.
We have 2,111 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 1,154 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Advanced Internal Medicine Medical Student Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Advanced Internal Medicine Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Advanced Internal Medicine Medical Student Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Advanced internal medicine practice exam questions, advanced internal medicine shelf assessment questions, advanced internal medicine practice test questions, and advanced internal medicine shelf exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the Advanced Internal Medicine Medical Student Examination. 1,151 authors and 14 editors have contributed to the development of the Advanced Internal Medicine Medical Student Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Advanced Internal Medicine Medical Student Exam Overview
How many hours is the Advanced Internal Medicine Medical Student Exam?
The Advanced Internal Medicine Medical Student Exam is 2.5 hours.
How many questions is the Advanced Internal Medicine Medical Student Exam?
The Advanced Internal Medicine Medical Student Exam is 125 questions.
What topics are covered on the Advanced Internal Medicine Medical Student Exam?
Topics include: The Advanced Internal Medicine examination is designed for end-of-course or end-of-clinical rotation/clerkship assessment for medical students. This examination preparation emphasizes core knowledge and elements of principles and practice in the discipline of Advanced Internal Medicine that are essential for a pre-doctoral medical student.
Advanced Internal Medicine Medical Student Exam MCQs (2,111)
Our question bank for the Advanced Internal Medicine Medical Student Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 136 questions
- Cardiovascular - 635 questions
- Connective Tissue - 78 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 77 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 353 questions
- Eyes - 38 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 473 questions
- Genetics - 47 questions
- Genitourinary - 106 questions
- Growth and Development - 4 questions
- Gynecologic - 29 questions
- Hematologic - 203 questions
- Infectious - 520 questions
- Integument - 150 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 143 questions
- Nervous - 283 questions
- Nutrition - 41 questions
- Obstetric - 28 questions
- Oncologic - 230 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 66 questions
- Pulmonary - 314 questions
- Renal - 282 questions
- Surgery - 104 questions
- Toxicology - 128 questions
- Trauma - 51 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 12 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 13 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 54 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 7 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 247 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 11 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 604 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 23 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 772 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 3 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 7 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 2 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 5 questions
- Causes - 1119 questions
- Classification - 107 questions
- Differential - 1082 questions
- Epidemiology - 59 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 730 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 991 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 173 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 11 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 409 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 508 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 67 questions
- History Physical - 2293 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 1170 questions
- Patient Education - 78 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 1167 questions
- Toxicology - 92 questions
- Treatment Medical - 1079 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 2 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 7 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 5 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 2 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 153 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 4 questions
- Clinical Education - 16 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 260 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 4 questions
- Drug Information - 153 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 58 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 17 questions
Advanced Internal Medicine Medical Student Exam Articles (1,154)
Allergic rhinitis (AR) is an atopic disease characterized by symptoms of nasal congestion, clear rhinorrhea, sneezing, postnasal drip, and nas ...
Non-expandable lung (NEL) is a term used to describe entities that are characterized by the inability of the lung to expand into the chest cavity o ...
Angioedema is defined as " subcutaneous tissues and/or submucosal tissues circumscribed non-pitting edema affecting lips, face, neck, and extremiti ...
Spontaneous bacterial peritonitis (SBP) is a term used to describe acute infection of ascites, an abnormal accumulation of fluid in the abdomen wit ...
The infectious pulmonary process that occurs after abnormal entry of fluids into the lower respiratory tract is termed aspiration pneumonia. The as ...
Marcelle Meseeha MD Sayre PA
Prashanth Rawla MD Attending Sovah Health, Martinsville, VA Martinsville VA
Richard M Ratzan MD Retired/Associate Professor UCONN/Hartford Hospital West Hartford CT
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required