Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the MRCP Part 2 Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Royal College of Physicians the United Kingdom and Royal College of Physicians of Ireland content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the MRCP Part 2 Exam.
We have 13,177 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 3,915 PubMed indexed review articles related to the MRCP Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical MRCP Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test MRCP Part 2 Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls MRCP review questions, MRCP prep questions, MRCP qbank, MRCP practice questions will help you achieve a top score on the MRCP Examination. 3,042 authors and 26 editors have contributed to the development of the MRCP Part 2 Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
MRCP Part 2 Exam Overview
How many hours is the MRCP Part 2 Exam?
The MRCP Part 2 Exam is 6 hours.
How many questions is the MRCP Part 2 Exam?
The MRCP Part 2 Exam is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the MRCP Part 2 Exam?
Topics include: Cardiology, Dermatology, Endocrinology and Metabolic, GI, Geriatric, Hematology, ID, Neurology, Oncology and Palliative Medicine, Ophthalmology, Psychiatry, Respiratory Medicine, Rheumatology, Therapeutics and Toxicology
MRCP Part 2 Exam MCQs (13,177)
Our question bank for the MRCP Part 2 Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 629 questions
- Cardiovascular - 3122 questions
- Connective Tissue - 471 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 501 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1763 questions
- Eyes - 413 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2359 questions
- Genetics - 299 questions
- Genitourinary - 605 questions
- Growth and Development - 46 questions
- Gynecologic - 293 questions
- Hematologic - 1156 questions
- Infectious - 2941 questions
- Integument - 1229 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1319 questions
- Nervous - 2701 questions
- Nutrition - 271 questions
- Obstetric - 240 questions
- Oncologic - 1475 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 719 questions
- Pulmonary - 1806 questions
- Renal - 971 questions
- Surgery - 730 questions
- Toxicology - 1013 questions
- Trauma - 490 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 6 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 112 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 72 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 229 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 40 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1825 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 81 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 3353 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 246 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 4652 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 15 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 37 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 14 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 18 questions
- Causes - 6732 questions
- Classification - 872 questions
- Differential - 6387 questions
- Epidemiology - 402 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 3747 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 4757 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 846 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 85 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 2321 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 3343 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 343 questions
- History Physical - 13851 questions
- Legal - 34 questions
- Pathophysiology - 6769 questions
- Patient Education - 415 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 7086 questions
- Toxicology - 699 questions
- Treatment Medical - 6785 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 60 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 41 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 74 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 35 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 964 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 54 questions
- Clinical Education - 75 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1590 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 14 questions
- Drug Information - 1523 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 634 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 126 questions
MRCP Part 2 Exam Articles (3,915)
In 1975, pharmacologist Tuttle and chemist Mills, discover the compound dobutamine by modifying the structure of isoproterenol/isoprenaline. T ...
A broad spectrum of hand infections is commonly encountered by hand surgeons, primary care physicians, and emergency medicine practitioners.
Skeletal scintigraphy, commonly referred to as a bone scan (BS), is a valuable and versatile nuclear medicine tool. The examination is most co ...
Eisenmenger syndrome (ES) is a constellation of symptoms that arise from a congenital heart defect and result in ...
Pulmonary rehabilitation (PR) is a “comprehensive intervention based on a thorough patient assessment followed by patient-tailored therapies ...
Ahmad Malik MD, MBBS Brooklyn NY
Muhammad Faisal Hashmi MBBS National Health Service Wolverhampton
Ghada DiaaElDin Mohamed Saeed MD, Msc, EP Fellowship Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University, Cairo, Egypt Cairo
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required