Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the MRCP Part 1 Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Royal College of Physicians the United Kingdom and Royal College of Physicians of Ireland content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the MRCP Part 1 Exam.
We have 7,856 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 3,485 PubMed indexed review articles related to the MRCP Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical MRCP Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test MRCP Part 1 Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls MRCP review questions, MRCP prep questions, MRCP qbank, MRCP practice questions will help you achieve a top score on the MRCP Examination. 2,806 authors and 28 editors have contributed to the development of the MRCP Part 1 Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
MRCP Part 1 Exam Overview
How many hours is the MRCP Part 1 Exam?
The MRCP Part 1 Exam is 6 hours.
How many questions is the MRCP Part 1 Exam?
The MRCP Part 1 Exam is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the MRCP Part 1 Exam?
Topics include: Clinical Sciences: Cardiology, Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics, Dermatology, Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolic Medicine, Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Geriatric Medicine, Hematology, Infectious Diseases, Neurology, Oncology, Medical Ophthalmology, Palliative Medicine and End of Life Care, Psychiatry, Renal Medicine, Respiratory Medicine, and Rheumatology. Clinical Sciences: Cell, Molecular and Membrane Biology, Clinical Anatomy, Clinical Biochemistry and Metabolism, Clinical Physiology, Genetics, Immunology, and Statistics, Epidemiology, and Evidence-based Medicine.
MRCP Part 1 Exam MCQs (7,856)
Our question bank for the MRCP Part 1 Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 378 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1752 questions
- Connective Tissue - 246 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 390 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1004 questions
- Eyes - 280 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1389 questions
- Genetics - 262 questions
- Genitourinary - 388 questions
- Growth and Development - 185 questions
- Gynecologic - 276 questions
- Hematologic - 672 questions
- Infectious - 1763 questions
- Integument - 733 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 907 questions
- Nervous - 1600 questions
- Nutrition - 203 questions
- Obstetric - 253 questions
- Oncologic - 842 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 547 questions
- Pulmonary - 1010 questions
- Renal - 552 questions
- Surgery - 510 questions
- Toxicology - 502 questions
- Trauma - 382 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 132 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 58 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 214 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 26 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 719 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 62 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 1729 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 192 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 2337 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 17 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 40 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 24 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 16 questions
- Causes - 4260 questions
- Classification - 827 questions
- Differential - 3702 questions
- Epidemiology - 283 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 2274 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 2694 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 559 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 32 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1305 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 1949 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 298 questions
- History Physical - 8609 questions
- Legal - 36 questions
- Pathophysiology - 4168 questions
- Patient Education - 367 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 4091 questions
- Toxicology - 361 questions
- Treatment Medical - 3848 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 54 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 38 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 31 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 39 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 680 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 66 questions
- Clinical Education - 96 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 820 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 6 questions
- Drug Information - 682 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 247 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 56 questions
MRCP Part 1 Exam Articles (3,485)
Elder abuse is a common problem with complex psychosocial and medical considerations. In general, elder abuse is considered a direct action, inacti ...
Cholecalciferol, also known as vitamin D3, is a secosteroid produced by the skin and can also present in certain foods such as dairy products, eggs ...
infection can cause a varying degree of illness including gastroenteritis, wound infections, and in more ...
Carvedilol is a non-selective adrenergic blocker indicated for the chronic therapy of heart failure with reduced ejection fraction (HFrEF), hyperte ...
Japanese encephalitis is the most common preventable cause of mosquito-borne encephalitis in Asia, Australia, and the western Pacific. The Cu ...
Ahmad Malik MD, MBBS Brooklyn NY
Muhammad Faisal Hashmi MBBS National Health Service Wolverhampton
Satia Waheed MRCP, FRCP Medicine Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons Lahore
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required