Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the MRCP Part 1 Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Royal College of Physicians the United Kingdom and Royal College of Physicians of Ireland topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the MRCP Part 1 Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 4,069 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 2,435 PubMed indexed review articles related to the MRCP Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical MRCP Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test MRCP Part 1 Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls MRCP review questions, MRCP prep questions, MRCP qbank, MRCP practice questions will help you achieve a top score on the MRCP Examination. 2,078 authors and 27 editors have contributed to the development of the MRCP Part 1 Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
MRCP Part 1 Exam Overview
How many hours is the MRCP Part 1 Exam?
The MRCP Part 1 Exam is 6 hours.
How many questions is the MRCP Part 1 Exam?
The MRCP Part 1 Exam is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the MRCP Part 1 Exam?
Topics include: Clinical Sciences: Cardiology, Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics, Dermatology, Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolic Medicine, Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Geriatric Medicine, Hematology, Infectious Diseases, Neurology, Oncology, Medical Ophthalmology, Palliative Medicine and End of Life Care, Psychiatry, Renal Medicine, Respiratory Medicine, and Rheumatology. Clinical Sciences: Cell, Molecular and Membrane Biology, Clinical Anatomy, Clinical Biochemistry and Metabolism, Clinical Physiology, Genetics, Immunology, and Statistics, Epidemiology, and Evidence-based Medicine.
MRCP Part 1 Exam MCQs (4,069)
Our question bank for the MRCP Part 1 Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 203 questions
- Cardiovascular - 955 questions
- Connective Tissue - 163 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 199 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 661 questions
- Eyes - 102 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 796 questions
- Genetics - 111 questions
- Genitourinary - 210 questions
- Growth and Development - 38 questions
- Gynecologic - 85 questions
- Hematologic - 351 questions
- Infectious - 938 questions
- Integument - 336 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 482 questions
- Nervous - 930 questions
- Nutrition - 127 questions
- Obstetric - 58 questions
- Oncologic - 447 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 223 questions
- Pulmonary - 561 questions
- Renal - 332 questions
- Surgery - 205 questions
- Toxicology - 305 questions
- Trauma - 161 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 15 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 42 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 32 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 113 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 16 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 369 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 26 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 1171 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 70 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 1446 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 7 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 11 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 5 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 11 questions
- Causes - 2189 questions
- Classification - 386 questions
- Differential - 2180 questions
- Epidemiology - 161 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 1249 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 1544 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 361 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 16 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 618 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 985 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 169 questions
- History Physical - 4404 questions
- Legal - 11 questions
- Pathophysiology - 2269 questions
- Patient Education - 206 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 2138 questions
- Toxicology - 216 questions
- Treatment Medical - 1763 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 23 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 13 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 7 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 9 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 251 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 22 questions
- Clinical Education - 54 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 441 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 387 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 137 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 41 questions
MRCP Part 1 Exam Articles (2,435)
Shigellosis is a form of bacterial diarrhea caused by gram-negative bacteria species. It is common in developing countr ...
Colorectal cancer (CRC) is the third most common diagnosis and second deadliest malignancy for both sexes combined. CRC has both strong environment ...
Common variable immunodeficiency (CVID) is the most common type of primary immunodeficiencies affecting both children and adults with the peak onse ...
Polymyalgia rheumatica (PMR) is a rheumatic disorder characterized by pain and stiffness around the neck, shoulder, and hip area. This disorder is ...
Topical corticosteroids play a major role in the treatment of many dermatologic conditions. They are FDA-approved and indicated for the use of infl ...