Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the UKDI-CBT Practice Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Indonesian Medical Doctor Competency Examination (UKDI) content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the UKDI-CBT Practice Exam.
We have 25,085 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 5,295 PubMed indexed review articles related to the UKDI Practice Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical UKDI Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test UKDI-CBT Practice Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls CBNE practice exam questions and CBNE clerkship questions will help you achieve a top score on the UKDI Practice Examination. 3,963 authors and 48 editors have contributed to the development of the UKDI-CBT Practice Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
UKDI-CBT Practice Exam Overview
How many hours is the UKDI-CBT Practice Exam?
The UKDI-CBT Practice Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the UKDI-CBT Practice Exam?
The UKDI-CBT Practice Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the UKDI-CBT Practice Exam?
Topics include: OB/GYN, Medicine, Surgery, Pediatrics, and Public Health
UKDI-CBT Practice Exam MCQs (25,085)
Our question bank for the UKDI-CBT Practice Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 1049 questions
- Cardiovascular - 4773 questions
- Connective Tissue - 559 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1518 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 3396 questions
- Eyes - 1262 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 3786 questions
- Genetics - 1169 questions
- Genitourinary - 1248 questions
- Growth and Development - 1109 questions
- Gynecologic - 1007 questions
- Hematologic - 1776 questions
- Infectious - 4743 questions
- Integument - 1981 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 3750 questions
- Nervous - 6346 questions
- Nutrition - 638 questions
- Obstetric - 1224 questions
- Oncologic - 2250 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1173 questions
- Pulmonary - 2748 questions
- Renal - 1397 questions
- Surgery - 1754 questions
- Toxicology - 1375 questions
- Trauma - 2219 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 210 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 172 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 617 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 71 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 3213 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 222 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 8504 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 438 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 10816 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 21 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 49 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 48 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 11 questions
- Causes - 14527 questions
- Classification - 2391 questions
- Differential - 9920 questions
- Epidemiology - 681 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 4854 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 6664 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 1243 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 50 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 3108 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 4845 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 545 questions
- History Physical - 26382 questions
- Legal - 51 questions
- Pathophysiology - 16253 questions
- Patient Education - 754 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 11262 questions
- Toxicology - 952 questions
- Treatment Medical - 9145 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 80 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 113 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 62 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 55 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1985 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 58 questions
- Clinical Education - 285 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 2307 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 40 questions
- Drug Information - 2823 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 742 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 250 questions
UKDI-CBT Practice Exam Articles (5,295)
Thalassemias are a heterogeneous grouping of genetic disorders that result from a decreased synthesis of alpha or beta chains of hemoglobin (H ...
The quadratus lumborum (QL) muscle resides in the deep and posterior, lateral, and inferior areas of the spine, involving the iliac crest, the tran ...
Fetal movements felt by pregnant women are a sign that the fetus is growing in size and strength. The pregnant woman is usually the first to f ...
Amikacin's niche is because it also has activity against more resistant gram-negative bacilli such as and
The transformation of a single cell into a complex multicellular organism is an intricate, fascinating process, entailing a series of rapid cell di ...
Macrocytic anemia refers to macrocytosis (mean corpuscular volume (MCV) greater than 100 fL) in the setting of anemia (hemoglobin less than 12 g/dL ...
The thyroid hormone is well known for controlling metabolism, growth, and many other bodily functions. The thyroid gland, anterior pituitary gland, ...
Fenofibrate is FDA approved for the management and treatment of hypertriglyceridemia, primary hypercholesterolemia, or mixed dyslipidemia. It reduc ...
Fecal incontinence (FI) is the involuntary passage of fecal matter through anus or inability to control the discharge of bowel contents. Its s ...
Miliaria, or eccrine miliaria, is a frequently seen skin disease triggered by blocked eccrine sweat glands and ducts, causing backflow of eccrine s ...
Salivary gland neoplasms may be benign or malignant, and malignant tumors can be primary or metastatic. Due to the epithelial and the non-epit ...
Cefotaxime (CTX) is a beta-lactam antibiotic classified as a third-generation cephalosporin, which was first synthesized in 1976 and is F ...
The adrenal gland is made up of two parts, the cortex and the medulla. The adrenal cortex produces hormones necessary for normal body functioning; ...
The rubella vaccine is a vaccine used to prevent rubella. Rubella, also known as German measles, is an acute, self-limiting, contagious viral infec ...
Sherly Lawrensia MD Atma Jaya Catholic University of Indonesia Jakarta
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required