Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the UKDI-CBT Practice Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Indonesian Medical Doctor Competency Examination (UKDI) content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the UKDI-CBT Practice Exam.
We have 24,610 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 5,364 PubMed indexed review articles related to the UKDI Practice Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical UKDI Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test UKDI-CBT Practice Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls CBNE practice exam questions and CBNE clerkship questions will help you achieve a top score on the UKDI Practice Examination. 4,005 authors and 35 editors have contributed to the development of the UKDI-CBT Practice Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
UKDI-CBT Practice Exam Overview
How many hours is the UKDI-CBT Practice Exam?
The UKDI-CBT Practice Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the UKDI-CBT Practice Exam?
The UKDI-CBT Practice Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the UKDI-CBT Practice Exam?
Topics include: OB/GYN, Medicine, Surgery, Pediatrics, and Public Health
UKDI-CBT Practice Exam MCQs (24,610)
Our question bank for the UKDI-CBT Practice Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 1077 questions
- Cardiovascular - 4717 questions
- Connective Tissue - 566 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1473 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 3374 questions
- Eyes - 1227 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 3777 questions
- Genetics - 1155 questions
- Genitourinary - 1229 questions
- Growth and Development - 1083 questions
- Gynecologic - 1002 questions
- Hematologic - 1779 questions
- Infectious - 4687 questions
- Integument - 1967 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 3676 questions
- Nervous - 6224 questions
- Nutrition - 629 questions
- Obstetric - 1205 questions
- Oncologic - 2226 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1181 questions
- Pulmonary - 2741 questions
- Renal - 1368 questions
- Surgery - 1725 questions
- Toxicology - 1372 questions
- Trauma - 2186 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 3 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 214 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 170 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 616 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 69 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 3175 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 217 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 8418 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 438 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 10713 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 19 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 50 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 44 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 13 questions
- Causes - 14339 questions
- Classification - 2318 questions
- Differential - 9869 questions
- Epidemiology - 665 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 4773 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 6617 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 1225 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 48 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 3040 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 4784 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 547 questions
- History Physical - 26040 questions
- Legal - 50 questions
- Pathophysiology - 16011 questions
- Patient Education - 739 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 11129 questions
- Toxicology - 954 questions
- Treatment Medical - 9070 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 81 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 112 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 63 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 53 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1951 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 59 questions
- Clinical Education - 274 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 2305 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 41 questions
- Drug Information - 2812 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 745 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 249 questions
UKDI-CBT Practice Exam Articles (5,364)
Asthma is a chronic inflammatory disease of the airways, characterized by recurrent episodes of airflow obstruction resulting from edema, bronchosp ...
The femoral triangle in the anterior superior third of the thigh is a sub-fascial space that appears as a triangular depression inferior to the ing ...
Psittacosis represents a zoonotic bacterial infectious disease caused by the obligate intracellular organism, . Psittaco ...
Influenza is a communicable viral disease that affects the upper and lower respiratory tract. A wide spectrum of influenza viruses causes it. Some ...
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), motor vehicle collisions (MVC) in 2013 accounted for over 2 million injuries and ...
The scalp refers to the skin layers and subcutaneous tissue that cover the cranium and is comprised of five layers: skin, dense connective tissue, ...
Rubeola, also known as measles, is a type of infectious disease. It is caused by a virus that is transmitted via person-to-person contact as well a ...
Invasive infections with fungi are continuing to increase and cause significant morbidity and mortality.
Auditory hallucinations, or paracusias, are sensory perceptions of hearing in the absence of an external stimulus. Auditory hallucinations can refe ...
Tolcapone is FDA indicated as adjunctive therapy to treat patients with Parkinson disease who are currently on levodopa/carbidopa. Only patients wh ...
Umbilical cord prolapse (UCP) occurs when the umbilical cord exits the cervical opening before the fetal presenting part. It is a rare obstetric em ...
Obtaining central venous access is important in administering a large volume of fluids, monitoring the fluid balance, and in patients in whom perip ...
Both cholesterol esters (CE) and triacylglycerols (TG) are insoluble in water (plasma); hence they are packaged as lipoproteins comprising an inner ...
The retina is the innermost layer of tissue of the posterior portion of the eye. It is composed of multiple cellular layers. The outermost layer ab ...
Takotsubo cardiomyopathy is also known as a transient apical ballooning syndrome, apical ballooning cardiomyopathy, stress-induced cardiomyopathy, ...
Sherly Lawrensia MD Atma Jaya Catholic University of Indonesia Jakarta
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required