Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the UKDI-CBT Practice Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Indonesian Medical Doctor Competency Examination (UKDI) content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the UKDI-CBT Practice Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 22,921 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 5,422 PubMed indexed review articles related to the UKDI Practice Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical UKDI Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test UKDI-CBT Practice Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls CBNE practice exam questions and CBNE clerkship questions will help you achieve a top score on the UKDI Practice Examination. 4,049 authors and 33 editors have contributed to the development of the UKDI-CBT Practice Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
UKDI-CBT Practice Exam Overview
How many hours is the UKDI-CBT Practice Exam?
The UKDI-CBT Practice Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the UKDI-CBT Practice Exam?
The UKDI-CBT Practice Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the UKDI-CBT Practice Exam?
Topics include: OB/GYN, Medicine, Surgery, Pediatrics, and Public Health
UKDI-CBT Practice Exam MCQs (22,921)
Our question bank for the UKDI-CBT Practice Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 1034 questions
- Cardiovascular - 4492 questions
- Connective Tissue - 526 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1385 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 3222 questions
- Eyes - 1148 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 3517 questions
- Genetics - 1087 questions
- Genitourinary - 1192 questions
- Growth and Development - 1035 questions
- Gynecologic - 959 questions
- Hematologic - 1661 questions
- Infectious - 4379 questions
- Integument - 1844 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 3534 questions
- Nervous - 5950 questions
- Nutrition - 586 questions
- Obstetric - 1101 questions
- Oncologic - 2082 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1110 questions
- Pulmonary - 2525 questions
- Renal - 1259 questions
- Surgery - 1605 questions
- Toxicology - 1317 questions
- Trauma - 2084 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 3 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 204 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 161 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 567 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 65 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 2985 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 188 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 7975 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 415 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 10194 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 21 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 47 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 43 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 13 questions
- Causes - 13582 questions
- Classification - 2148 questions
- Differential - 9342 questions
- Epidemiology - 620 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 4480 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 6225 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 1172 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 45 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 2809 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 4507 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 505 questions
- History Physical - 24488 questions
- Legal - 49 questions
- Pathophysiology - 15128 questions
- Patient Education - 731 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 10523 questions
- Toxicology - 908 questions
- Treatment Medical - 8516 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 75 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 106 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 58 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 48 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1800 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 59 questions
- Clinical Education - 247 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 2198 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 39 questions
- Drug Information - 2691 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 713 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 236 questions
UKDI-CBT Practice Exam Articles (5,422)
The urine formed by the nephrons of the kidneys is transported to the urinary bladder for storage before it gets expelled through the urethra. The ...
Carcinoid tumors are slow-growing tumors arising from neuroendocrine cells and capable of secreting a variety of peptides and neuroamines. The comm ...
Noroviruses are nonenveloped, positive-sense, single-stranded RNA viruses belonging to the viral family. The virus was first ...
Group B (GBS) or is a gram-positive bacteria which colonizes the gastr ...
Viral hemorrhagic fevers (VHFs) represent a group of severe systemic febrile illnesses caused by four families of viruses -