Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the NEET-PG Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the National Eligibility Entrance Test (Postgraduate) (NEET PG) topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the NEET-PG Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 15,620 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 4,854 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Neet-PG Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical NEET-PG Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test NEET-PG Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls NEET-PG questions, NEET PG review questions, and NEET PG board questions will help you achieve a top score on the Neet-PG Examination. 3,637 authors and 40 editors have contributed to the development of the NEET-PG Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
NEET-PG Exam Overview
How many hours is the NEET-PG Exam?
The NEET-PG Exam is 3.5 hours.
How many questions is the NEET-PG Exam?
The NEET-PG Exam is 300 questions.
What topics are covered on the NEET-PG Exam?
Topics include: Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Forensics Medicine, Social and Preventive Medicine, Internal Medicine, Dermatology, Psychiatry, General Surgery, Orthopedics, Radiology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics, ENT, and Opthamology
NEET-PG Exam MCQs (15,620)
Our question bank for the NEET-PG Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 732 questions
- Cardiovascular - 3287 questions
- Connective Tissue - 375 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 980 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 2381 questions
- Eyes - 905 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2484 questions
- Genetics - 798 questions
- Genitourinary - 879 questions
- Growth and Development - 750 questions
- Gynecologic - 628 questions
- Hematologic - 1165 questions
- Infectious - 3050 questions
- Dermatology - 1209 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 2592 questions
- Nervous - 4581 questions
- Nutrition - 383 questions
- Obstetric - 722 questions
- Oncologic - 1444 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 684 questions
- Pulmonary - 1726 questions
- Renal - 895 questions
- Surgery - 1099 questions
- Toxicology - 886 questions
- Trauma - 1572 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 29 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 115 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 111 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 384 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 41 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1955 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 121 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 5998 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 250 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 7445 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 10 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 33 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 20 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 4 questions
- Causes - 9531 questions
- Classification - 1451 questions
- Differential - 6650 questions
- Epidemiology - 427 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 3139 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 4347 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 819 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 33 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1923 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 3192 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 364 questions
- History Physical - 17444 questions
- Legal - 31 questions
- Pathophysiology - 10936 questions
- Patient Education - 470 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 7331 questions
- Toxicology - 608 questions
- Treatment Medical - 5713 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 50 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 82 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 38 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 25 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1246 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 37 questions
- Clinical Education - 192 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1445 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 31 questions
- Drug Information - 1740 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 473 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 154 questions
NEET-PG Exam Articles (4,854)
Charcot-Bouchard aneurysms are minute aneurysms (microaneurysms) in the brain that occur in small penetrating blood vessels with a diameter that is ...
Macrocytic anemia refers to macrocytosis (mean corpuscular volume (MCV) greater than 100 fL) in the setting of anemia (hemoglobin less than 12 g/dL ...
An electrical impulse from the sinoatrial node has to travel through the atria, to the atrioventricular node, and down the His-Purkinje system to r ...
Anemia is a condition marked by a decrease in the number of red blood cells (RBC), the proportion of hemoglobin, or the collective volume of p ...
The brachioradialis is a superficial forearm muscle located in the lateral forearm. The brachioradialis primarily flexes the forearm at the elbow b ...