Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Histology Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to NBME® and NBOME® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Histology Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 438 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 165 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Histology Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Histology Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Histology Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls practice exam questions, histology shelf assessment questions, histology practice test questions, and histology shelf exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the Histology Examination. 185 authors and 5 editors have contributed to the development of the Histology Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Histology Exam Overview
How many hours is the Histology Exam?
The Histology Exam is 2.5 hours.
How many questions is the Histology Exam?
The Histology Exam is 125 questions.
What topics are covered on the Histology Exam?
Topics include: The Histology exam is designed to assess performance at the end of a course, clerkship, or other unit of instruction.
Histology Exam MCQs (438)
Our question bank for the Histology Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 31 questions
- Cardiovascular - 49 questions
- Connective Tissue - 39 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 28 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 47 questions
- Eyes - 15 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 53 questions
- Genetics - 12 questions
- Genitourinary - 30 questions
- Growth and Development - 13 questions
- Gynecologic - 8 questions
- Hematologic - 55 questions
- Infectious - 36 questions
- Integument - 99 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 75 questions
- Nervous - 65 questions
- Nutrition - 2 questions
- Obstetric - 3 questions
- Oncologic - 35 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1 questions
- Pulmonary - 41 questions
- Renal - 17 questions
- Surgery - 18 questions
- Toxicology - 4 questions
- Trauma - 32 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 3 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 167 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 175 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Causes - 214 questions
- Classification - 78 questions
- Differential - 75 questions
- Epidemiology - 3 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 87 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 110 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 5 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 86 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 32 questions
- History Physical - 399 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 375 questions
- Patient Education - 2 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 65 questions
- Toxicology - 2 questions
- Treatment Medical - 15 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 15 questions
- Clinical Education - 1 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1 questions
Histology Exam Articles (165)
Several interpretations of the term "fascia" exist within the research community, with no singular agreed-upon definition.
Auerbach plexus (named after Leopold Auerbach (1828-1897)), also known by the name of myenteric plexus, is a group of ganglia that run throughout t ...
Serotonin is a monoamine neurotransmitter that plays a role in several complex biological functions.
The cell is the fundamental organizational unit of life. All living things are composed of cells, which then further subdivide based on the presenc ...
Medical Histology is the microscopic study of tissues and organs through sectioning, staining, and examining those sections under a microscope. Oft ...