Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Histology Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the NBME® and NBOME® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Histology Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$59Subscription per month per user
$149Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 437 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 166 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Histology Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Histology Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Histology Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls practice exam questions, histology shelf assessment questions, histology practice test questions, and histology shelf exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the Histology Examination. 189 authors and 4 editors have contributed to the development of the Histology Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Histology Exam Overview
How many hours is the Histology Exam?
The Histology Exam is 2.5 hours.
How many questions is the Histology Exam?
The Histology Exam is 125 questions.
What topics are covered on the Histology Exam?
Topics include: The Histology exam is designed to assess performance at the end of a course, clerkship, or other unit of instruction.
Histology Exam MCQs (437)
Our question bank for the Histology Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 30 questions
- Cardiovascular - 49 questions
- Connective Tissue - 39 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 28 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 44 questions
- Eyes - 15 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 53 questions
- Genetics - 13 questions
- Genitourinary - 30 questions
- Growth and Development - 14 questions
- Gynecologic - 7 questions
- Hematologic - 54 questions
- Infectious - 38 questions
- Integument - 101 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 74 questions
- Nervous - 63 questions
- Nutrition - 2 questions
- Obstetric - 3 questions
- Oncologic - 33 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1 questions
- Pulmonary - 42 questions
- Renal - 17 questions
- Surgery - 17 questions
- Toxicology - 4 questions
- Trauma - 31 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 3 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 167 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 176 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Causes - 209 questions
- Classification - 80 questions
- Differential - 74 questions
- Epidemiology - 3 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 86 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 110 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 5 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 83 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 32 questions
- History Physical - 395 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 370 questions
- Patient Education - 1 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 62 questions
- Toxicology - 2 questions
- Treatment Medical - 16 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 15 questions
- Clinical Education - 1 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1 questions
Histology Exam Articles (166)
The endoplasmic reticulum (ER) is a structure found within the cytoplasm of eukaryotic cells. Its composition has two components: the smooth endopl ...
Hair follicles and their keratinized product, hair, are skin appendages present on nearly every part of the body. Areas of the body typically devoi ...
Hematopoiesis is the process of creating a wide variety of blood and bone marrow cells, namely erythrocytes, platelets, granulocytes, lymphocytes, ...
Schwann cells embryologically derive from the neural crest. They myelinate peripheral nerves and serve as the primary glial cells of the peripheral ...
Sertoli cells are present in the seminiferous tubules of the male gonads, the testes. They were first observed in 1865 by a young Italian physician ...