Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Histology Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to NBME® and NBOME® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Histology Exam.
We have 441 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 160 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Histology Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Histology Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Histology Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls practice exam questions, histology shelf assessment questions, histology practice test questions, and histology shelf exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the Histology Examination. 185 authors and 9 editors have contributed to the development of the Histology Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Histology Exam Overview
How many hours is the Histology Exam?
The Histology Exam is 2.5 hours.
How many questions is the Histology Exam?
The Histology Exam is 125 questions.
What topics are covered on the Histology Exam?
Topics include: The Histology exam is designed to assess performance at the end of a course, clerkship, or other unit of instruction.
Histology Exam MCQs (441)
Our question bank for the Histology Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 34 questions
- Cardiovascular - 48 questions
- Connective Tissue - 41 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 28 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 45 questions
- Eyes - 14 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 48 questions
- Genetics - 14 questions
- Genitourinary - 31 questions
- Growth and Development - 15 questions
- Gynecologic - 10 questions
- Hematologic - 56 questions
- Infectious - 30 questions
- Integument - 96 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 73 questions
- Nervous - 66 questions
- Nutrition - 2 questions
- Obstetric - 2 questions
- Oncologic - 34 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1 questions
- Pulmonary - 43 questions
- Renal - 17 questions
- Surgery - 19 questions
- Toxicology - 3 questions
- Trauma - 31 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 3 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 183 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 191 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 2 questions
- Causes - 229 questions
- Classification - 86 questions
- Differential - 76 questions
- Epidemiology - 3 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 81 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 118 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 4 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 90 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 33 questions
- History Physical - 404 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 382 questions
- Patient Education - 1 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 73 questions
- Toxicology - 2 questions
- Treatment Medical - 15 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 19 questions
- Clinical Education - 1 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1 questions
Histology Exam Articles (160)
The scalp is composed of soft tissue layers that cover the cranium. It is an anatomic region bordered anteriorly by the human face, and laterally a ...
Researchers do not agree on one comprehensive "fascia" definition. Despite the scientific uncertainty, there is an agreement with medical text that ...
The lymphatic system is a complex component of the immune system involved in filtering substances in the body. Lymphocytes are the integral agents ...
The masseter is one of the muscles of mastication. It is a powerful superficial quadrangular muscle originating from the zygomatic arch and inserts ...
The musculoskeletal system comprises one of the major tissue/organ systems in the body. The three main types of muscle tissue are skeletal, cardiac ...
The thyroid gland is the first endocrine gland that develops during fetal embryology, which starts between the third and fourth gestational weeks. ...
The choroid plexus is a complex network of capillaries lined by specialized cells and has various functions. One of the primary functions is to pro ...
Bones are often thought of as static structures which only offer structural support. However, they truly function as an organ. Like other orga ...
There are three varieties of human of muscles: skeletal, smooth, and cardiac. Skeletal striated muscle is the most abundant type (over 400 distinct ...
The epidermis is the outermost layer of skin. Its proper development during the fetal period is crucial as a barrier against infections and wa ...
The urine formed by the nephrons of the kidneys is transported to the urinary bladder for storage before it gets expelled through the urethra. The ...
The respiratory system is constantly filtering through the external environment as humans breathe air. The airways must maintain the ability to cle ...
Auerbach’s plexus, also known by the name of myenteric plexus, is a group of ganglia that run throughout the entire gastrointestinal tract an ...
As the outermost layer of the epidermis, the stratum corneum is the first line of defense for the body, serving an essential role as a protect ...
The adenoids exist as a rectangular mass of lymphatic tissue in the nasopharynx. Meyer first described this mucosa-associated lymphoid tissue in 18 ...
Bethany Burns DO Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine Fairview PA
Srinivasa Rao Bolla PhD Assistant Professor Imam Abdulrahman Bin Faisal University Dammam
Thom Gaddy MS, PhD Associate Professor Year 2 Coordinator Augusta University, AU-UGA Medical Partnership Campus Athens GA
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required