Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Hematology Medicine Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the NBME®, USMLE®, NBOME®, and COMLEX® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Hematology Medicine Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 444 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 231 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Hematology Medicine Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Hematology Medicine Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Hematology Medicine Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls hematology practice exam questions, hematology shelf assessment questions, hematology practice test questions, hematology shelf exam questions, hematology qbank questions, and hematology clerkship questions will help you achieve a top score on the Hematology Medicine Examination. 272 authors and 6 editors have contributed to the development of the Hematology Medicine Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Hematology Medicine Exam Overview
How many hours is the Hematology Medicine Exam?
The Hematology Medicine Exam is 2.5 hours.
How many questions is the Hematology Medicine Exam?
The Hematology Medicine Exam is 125 questions.
What topics are covered on the Hematology Medicine Exam?
Topics include: The Hematology examination is designed for end-of-course or end-of-clinical rotation/clerkship assessment for medical students. This examination preparation emphasizes core knowledge and elements of principles and practice in the discipline of Hematology that is essential for a pre-doctoral medical student.
Hematology Medicine Exam MCQs (444)
Our question bank for the Hematology Medicine Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 44 questions
- Cardiovascular - 29 questions
- Connective Tissue - 3 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 7 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 15 questions
- Eyes - 1 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 61 questions
- Genetics - 30 questions
- Genitourinary - 8 questions
- Growth and Development - 2 questions
- Gynecologic - 3 questions
- Hematologic - 491 questions
- Infectious - 42 questions
- Integument - 24 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 14 questions
- Nervous - 21 questions
- Nutrition - 14 questions
- Obstetric - 17 questions
- Oncologic - 69 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 6 questions
- Pulmonary - 19 questions
- Renal - 24 questions
- Surgery - 24 questions
- Toxicology - 24 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 13 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 4 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 1 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 4 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 60 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 2 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 137 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 1 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 173 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Causes - 216 questions
- Classification - 32 questions
- Differential - 232 questions
- Epidemiology - 12 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 133 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 311 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 27 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 52 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 56 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 5 questions
- History Physical - 474 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 271 questions
- Patient Education - 12 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 257 questions
- Toxicology - 25 questions
- Treatment Medical - 236 questions
- Treatment Prehospital/EMS/Disaster - 1 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 22 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 2 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 53 questions
- Drug Information - 49 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 28 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 3 questions
Hematology Medicine Exam Articles (231)
Hematopoietic pluripotent stem cells have self-renewal capability and give rise to either myeloid or the lymphoid lineage which further differentia ...
The body possesses innate mechanisms to control bleeding in the setting of an injury. An understanding of these basic physiologic processes ...
Warfarin is an oral anticoagulant commonly used to treat and prevent blood clots. Warfarin has multiple FDA-approved and off-label clinical uses.
Disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC) can be defined as a widespread hypercoagulable state that can lead to both microvascular and macrovasc ...
Vitamin B12 (cobalamin) is a water-soluble vitamin that is derived from animal products such as red meat, dairy, and eggs. Intrinsic factor is a gl ...