Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Hematology Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Board of Internal Medicine® and American Board of Osteopathic Medicine® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Hematology Exam.
We have 1,206 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 574 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Hematology Exam. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Hematologist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Hematology Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls hematology prep questions, hematology review questions, and hematology test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Hematology Exam. 611 authors and 19 editors have contributed to the development of the Hematology Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Hematology Exam Overview
How many hours is the Hematology Exam?
The Hematology Exam is 10 hours.
How many questions is the Hematology Exam?
The Hematology Exam is 240 questions.
What topics are covered on the Hematology Exam?
Topics include: Hematopoietic System - 25%, Coagulation - 27%, Hematologic Neoplastic Disorders - 35%, Transfusion Medicine - 5%, and Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation (HCT) 8%
Hematology Exam MCQs (1,206)
Our question bank for the Hematology Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 123 questions
- Cardiovascular - 122 questions
- Connective Tissue - 18 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 24 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 66 questions
- Eyes - 14 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 154 questions
- Genetics - 84 questions
- Genitourinary - 20 questions
- Growth and Development - 10 questions
- Gynecologic - 12 questions
- Hematologic - 1171 questions
- Infectious - 153 questions
- Integument - 64 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 61 questions
- Nervous - 72 questions
- Nutrition - 26 questions
- Obstetric - 46 questions
- Oncologic - 398 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 6 questions
- Pulmonary - 64 questions
- Renal - 48 questions
- Surgery - 74 questions
- Toxicology - 97 questions
- Trauma - 25 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 15 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 2 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 13 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 2 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 231 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 12 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 398 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 1 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 548 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 3 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 587 questions
- Classification - 115 questions
- Differential - 643 questions
- Epidemiology - 29 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 471 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 789 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 80 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 3 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 214 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 200 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 15 questions
- History Physical - 1242 questions
- Legal - 2 questions
- Pathophysiology - 713 questions
- Patient Education - 24 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 787 questions
- Toxicology - 90 questions
- Treatment Medical - 647 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 15 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 88 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 4 questions
- Clinical Education - 9 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 175 questions
- Drug Information - 151 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 106 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 18 questions
Hematology Exam Articles (574)
Rifampin is an antibacterial agent active against many gram-positive cocci, , and select gram-negat ...
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) is a neoplasm of the lymphoid tissues originating from B cell precursors, mature B cells, T cell precursors, and mature ...
Arterial catheterization is a procedure that is common to the intensive care settings and the operating room. It involves placement of a cathe ...
Common variable immunodeficiency disorder (CVID) is diverse, both in its clinical presentation and in the types of deficiency. It is a primary humo ...
Bronchiolitis obliterans is also known as obliterative bronchiolitis or constrictive bronchiolitis. When it occurs after lung transplantation or he ...
Portal vein obstruction is a common complication of several metabolic and autoimmune diseases. It is most commonly the result of thrombosis of the ...
Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO) is becoming a more widely available form of prolonged cardiopulmonary support worldwide. The main object ...
Acute stroke is also commonly called a cerebrovascular accident which is not a term preferred by most stroke neurologists. Stroke is NOT an acciden ...
The management of patients on anticoagulation and anti-aggregation therapy is a daily challenge for physicians. The interruption of therapy can inc ...
Mucormycosis is an opportunistic fungal infection of the zygomycete family that can cause various types of infections. In most cases, there e ...
Neutrophils are historically defined as "soldiers of our innate immune system." They are the first line of cells recruited at the site of infection ...
Platelets are a component of blood produced in the bone marrow that plays a vital role in the blood clotting process. The normal platelet coun ...
Hemostasis is defined as the process of clot formation. It is divided into four stages. The first stage involves the creation of a platelet plug co ...
Hemophilia, which means love (philia) of blood (hemo), is the most common severe hereditary hemorrhagic disorder. Both hemophilia A and B result fr ...
The coagulation pathway is a cascade of events that leads to hemostasis. The intricate pathway allows for rapid healing and prevention of spontaneo ...
Taiga Nishihori MD Assistant Professor Moffitt Cancer Center Tampa FL
Utkarsh Acharya DO Attending Physician DO, FACP Dana Farber Cancer Institute / Brigham FACP Boston MA
Gopichand Pendurti MD Private Practice Research Director Mosaic Life Care FACP Riverside MO
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required